Another shitty chain restaurant seeks free advertising by being douchebags

well for sure, ONLY you liberals can throw temper tanturms when your candidates lose.
You all wanted ObamaCare, SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR It..or you all really thought is was going to FREEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:lol:

poor steffie.

so much anger ... so little time

How does this guy even know what the cost is going to be? Sounds vindictive and whiny to do this a few days after the election. I don't really care personally, it's the owners' choice to do whatever they want. However I won't be patronizing their business.

well for sure, ONLY you liberals can throw temper tanturms when your candidates lose.
You all wanted ObamaCare, SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR It..or you all really thought is was going to FREEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:lol:

poor steffie.

so much anger ... so little time

poor jilly, not everyone eats up your so called, genius

now cry us a riva:lol:

Greedy rich bastard.

didn't you get the memo?

All white people are greedy and rich.

oh I forgot. You started the memo.

Why did you bring race into the equation?

However, in this case.....the dude is greedy and rich....I don't give a shit if he's white, black, brown, or purple with Pink polka-fucking-dots.

I think it's telling that you people with "white victim disorder" are the first ones to always bring it up.

John Metz, Denny's Franchisee And Hurricane Grill & Wings Owner, Imposes Surcharge For Obamacare

"If I leave the prices the same, but say on the menu that there is a 5 percent surcharge for Obamacare, customers have two choices. They can either pay it and tip 15 or 20 percent, or if they really feel so inclined, they can reduce the amount of tip they give to the server, who is the primary beneficiary of Obamacare," Metz told The Huffington Post. "Although it may sound terrible that I'm doing this, it's the only alternative. I've got to pass the cost on to the consumer."

Metz is the franchisor of Hurricane Grill & Wings, which has 48 locations, five of which are corporate owned, and president and owner of RREMC Restaurants, which runs approximately 40 Denny's and several Dairy Queen locations. He planned to use the 5 percent surcharge tactic in all his restaurants starting in January 2014, when Obamacare is fully implemented.

i dunno... seems even if he charged another 15 cents a plate, the stoners would still buy the grand slam breakfast.

but why not throw a giant temper tantrum because their candidate lost.

it suits them.

What a loser you are. You can't even comment on the thread but instead you have to attack the opposition. Maybe if you paid attention you would notice that the ones that are bitching on this thread are your pals from YOUR side of the aisle.:cool:

Greedy rich bastard.

didn't you get the memo?

However, in this case.....the dude is greedy and rich....I don't give a shit if he's white, black, brown, or purple with Pink polka-fucking-dots.

I think it's telling that you people with "white victim disorder" are the first ones to always bring it up.

white victim disorder...you joke right?
all we've heard since Obama became President is about his damn skin color...so don't even lay this white victim disorder crap on people

are you going to boycott every chain that raises their prices b/c they all will

Yep....I don't tend to go to shitty chain restaurants anyway. We should be supporting our LOCAL businesses anyway.

well good, do it

Don't worry....I will.....and you will probably go out of your way to support douchebags like this....and use that as an excuse to be a cheapskate and not tip the waitress anymore.

didn't you get the memo?

white victim disorder...you joke right?
all we've heard since Obama became President is about his damn skin color...so don't even lay this white victim disorder crap on people

Ummmmm...was I talking to you? Get back in the kitchen and make me a pie.

Yep....I don't tend to go to shitty chain restaurants anyway. We should be supporting our LOCAL businesses anyway.

well good, do it

Don't worry....I will.....and you will probably go out of your way to support douchebags like this....and use that as an excuse to be a cheapskate and not tip the waitress anymore.

lol, I rarely EAT OUT..cook at home..people should try it instead of bitching about what a restaurant is doing..
but don't expect things to get any better, once ObamaCare kicks in..someone has to pay for it and that someone will be YOU PEOPLE

Last edited:
How does this guy even know what the cost is going to be? Sounds vindictive and whiny to do this a few days after the election. I don't really care personally, it's the owners' choice to do whatever they want. However I won't be patronizing their business.

Maybe he needs to read the bill before he passes it along to consumer, right?

Does that sound familiar to you with a slight variation?

with the way things are going you will not be eating anywhere

riiiiiight... because these guys will close up shop and won't make anymore money.

you people must really be that gullible. :cuckoo:

absolutely.

but i'm not worried. i'm sure the more these people screw their workers, the more you guys will frequent their establishments.

leadership: convincing people who have nothing to fight for the right of the 1% to pay for nothing.

well good, do it

lol, I rarely EAT OUT..cook at home..people should try it instead of bitching about what a restaurant is doing

I do that too....last night I made a delicious Pork Loin.....from a LOCAL butcher, along with baked potatoes from a LOCAL Farmer's Market and frozen sweet corn that my wife and I cut off the cob this Summer from a LOCAL grower.

lol, I rarely EAT OUT..cook at home..people should try it instead of bitching about what a restaurant is doing

I do that too....last night I made a delicious Pork Loin.....from a LOCAL butcher, along with baked potatoes from a LOCAL Farmer's Market and frozen sweet corn that my wife and I cut off the cob this Summer from a LOCAL grower.

sounds yummy

riiiiiight... because these guys will close up shop and won't make anymore money.

you people must really be that gullible. :cuckoo:

absolutely.

but i'm not worried. i'm sure the more these people screw their workers, the more you guys will frequent their establishments.

leadership: convincing people who have nothing to fight for the right of the 1% to pay for nothing.

well you better get Obama on that right away..and what profession are you in? you give your services for free I take it..:badgrin:

Forum List

Back