Another shitty chain restaurant seeks free advertising by being douchebags

Greedy rich bastard.

didn't you get the memo?

All white people are greedy and rich.

oh I forgot. You started the memo.

Why did you bring race into the equation?

However, in this case.....the dude is greedy and rich....I don't give a shit if he's white, black, brown, or purple with Pink polka-fucking-dots.

I think it's telling that you people with "white victim disorder" are the first ones to always bring it up.

Greedy and rich or successful and teaching idiots like you who voted this moron in a lesson.

You were warned BEFORE the election that there would be consequences forcing Obamacare on a nation that was lukewarm concerning it.

Romney wasn't going to repeal it in its' entirety. He said he would keep the best parts.

You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
riiiiiight... because these guys will close up shop and won't make anymore money.

you people must really be that gullible. :cuckoo:

are you going to boycott every chain that raises their prices b/c they all will

absolutely.

but i'm not worried. i'm sure the more these people screw their workers, the more you guys will frequent their establishments.

leadership: convincing people who have nothing to fight for the right of the 1% to pay for nothing.

Now here we have jillidiot who claims to be a successful attorney living in one of the most expensive cities in the country if not the world complaining about the rich.

You are part of the 1%. Either that or you are an abject failure as an attorney.

Take your choice.

Last edited:

absolutely.

but i'm not worried. i'm sure the more these people screw their workers, the more you guys will frequent their establishments.

leadership: convincing people who have nothing to fight for the right of the 1% to pay for nothing.

well you better get Obama on that right away..and what profession are you in? you give your services for free I take it..:badgrin:

She is part of the 1% masquerading as some phony activist trying to right all America's wrongs on a messageboard.

absolutely.

Now here we have jillidiot who claims to be a successful attorney living in one of the most expensive cities in the country if not the world complaining about the rich.

You are part of the 1%. Either that or you are an abject failure.

Take your choice.

Jilly is a typical liberal-Democrat...

lol, I rarely EAT OUT..cook at home..people should try it instead of bitching about what a restaurant is doing

I do that too....last night I made a delicious Pork Loin.....from a LOCAL butcher, along with baked potatoes from a LOCAL Farmer's Market and frozen sweet corn that my wife and I cut off the cob this Summer from a LOCAL grower.

sounds yummy

It was.....This guy's meats(he only does pork) are so good....his bacon is unbelievable, and the sausage is very good....well, the smoked and Italian anyway....the fresh is a little lacking IMO...needs some more black pepper in the mix...but that's the nice thing about going local....when we place our next order, all we have to say is.....hey make it a little more peppery this time, thanks!

What saddens me is that our local walmart is expanding into a Superstore. How much local business is going to be lost to the Conglomerate?

Greedy rich bastard.

didn't you get the memo?

However, in this case.....the dude is greedy and rich....I don't give a shit if he's white, black, brown, or purple with Pink polka-fucking-dots.

I think it's telling that you people with "white victim disorder" are the first ones to always bring it up.

have you ever read any of Lakunta's posts? Always bad mouthing whitey

speaking of victims.

Too bad Big Jen is hurt

hahahahahahahahaha

absolutely.

Take your choice.

Au contraire, she is an extreme idiotic version of a liberal Democrat with hatred as deep as the Grand Canyon. Likely self-loathing as well. After all, reading her posts would you want to be her?

Last edited:

Take your choice.

Au contraire, she is an extreme idiotic version of a liberal Democrat.

That's what most of them are today..I remember a long time ago when they weren't the shrill, hate party they are now..sad

That's what most of them are today..I remember a long time ago when they weren't the shrill, hate party they are now..sad

See they talk about the Republican party being hijacked by the extreme right yet most of them don't realize that this mutant and destructive version of the Democrat Party is not what the party used to be.

They view life and politics with tunnel vision. It's either their way or the highway. Sound like the compassionate, inclusive party they want everyone to believe they are.

Who are some of the nastiest, angry people on just this board? The left wing loons...

Take jillyidiot. Most here on BOTH sides have moved on from the election. Not her. She's still gloating and attacking people and then when someone like me dishes it back at her...she doubles-down instead of "getting a clue".

"but i'm not worried. i'm sure the more these people screw their workers, the more you guys will frequent their establishments."

See how ignorant she is with that comment? Like her logic? Everyone is rich that isn't a leftwing loon so we're ALL going to frequent establishments like the one mentioned. Not a clue that most Republicans are working class folks as well.

Last edited:

See they talk about the Republican party being hijacked by the extreme right yet most of them don't realize that this mutant and destructive version of the Democrat Party is not what the party used to be.

They view life and politics with tunnel vision. It's either their way or the highway. Sound like the compassionate, inclusive party they want everyone to believe they are.

Who are some of the nastiest, angry people on just this board? The left wing loons...

Take jillyidiot. Most here on BOTH sides have moved on from the election. Not her. She's still gloating and attacking people and then when someone like me dishes it back at her...she doubles-down instead of "getting a clue".

yep, they are NASTY when they WIN and ever nastier when they lose..
it's a sickness...Liberalism is mental disorder

Last edited:

it's a sickness

"but i'm not worried. i'm sure the more these people screw their workers, the more you guys will frequent their establishments."

See how ignorant she is with that comment? Like her logic? Everyone is rich that isn't a leftwing loon so we're ALL going to frequent establishments like the one mentioned. Not a clue that most Republicans are working class folks as well.

5%? So he is aiming to profit at the expense of his employees. Wow.

I am surprised that he didn't offer his employees health care insurance to begin with.

Adios, prick.

it's a sickness

yeah you have to love that, and she's in a profession that screws people over all the time:lol:

I am surprised that he didn't offer his employees health care insurance to begin with.

Adios, prick.

Yeah adios genius...so when he closes a few restaurants down, then they have no health insurance and no job.

Think Obama will care about that now that you reelected him.

i dunno... seems even if he charged another 15 cents a plate, the stoners would still buy the grand slam breakfast.

but why not throw a giant temper tantrum because their candidate lost.

it suits them.

What a loser you are. You can't even comment on the thread but instead you have to attack the opposition. Maybe if you paid attention you would notice that the ones that are bitching on this thread are your pals from YOUR side of the aisle.:cool:

47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg

You guy's actually thought obamacare was going to be free didn't you? Welcome to the real world. There is nothing more expensive than a free gift from the government.

Adios, prick.

Yeah adios genius...so when he closes a few restaurants down, then they have no health insurance and no job.

No you can thank this prick that's aiming to make a profit at the expense of his employees.

didn't you get the memo?

have you ever read any of Lakunta's posts? Always bad mouthing whitey

speaking of victims.

Too bad Big Jen is hurt

hahahahahahahahaha

I hadn't really noticed that.....I see a lot of complaining about extremely wealthy people not giving a shit about this country or it's people.

About Ben? Shit happens in professional football. I think that while he's out, depending on Leftwich's performance, the Steelers may need to think about bringing or drafting a #2 in the offseason. The dumb thing about the whole scenario is that in the guy's whole career, he's been getting sacked or hit way more than the average QB does.....This year, the OL is protecting him better than they ever have....and this is the year he gets hurt at the worst possible time.....Baltimore, Cleveland, Baltimore the next three weeks. Oh well....I don't get too wound up over stuff like that....used to when I was younger though.

Adios, prick.

No you can thank this prick that's aiming to make a profit at the expense of his employees.

If it were that? I'd understand....but it's not about making a profit....they could absorb that easily without missing a beat....it's about a bunch of overprivileged, spoiled fucks throwing a tantrum.

You know, back in the day...when Leona Helmsley made the claim that "only little people pay taxes", she was regarded as a bitch of the highest order.....somehow, that mindset is now celebrated....it's a fucked up world that we live in.

Adios, prick.

He's already cutting their hours so they don't have healthcare, Einstein, and the way he's structured the price hike, he's cutting into what little tips they make as well.

So let's revisit what this reverse robbing hood is doing.

He's raising prices to pay for health care he's not going to be paying for anyway (because he cut everyone's hours) and he's blaming the people who won't qualify for the insurance (because he cut their hours) on the fucking guest checks and on the menu, making the customers think the 5% added to their check (and the way he's doing it amounts to a tax) is benefiting the very employees that had their hours cut already.

Forum List

Back