Another shooting. This time at a naval base

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Millington Naval Base Shooting: Two Soldiers Shot, Gunman In Custody, Officials Say (UPDATE)

A gunman shot several people near a U.S. Navy base in Millington, Tenn., authorities say.

Fox13 reports that an employee of the base was relieved of duty today and is suspected of shooting at random people after going to his car. The suspect, an Army National Guardsman, is in custody, the Navy reported in a press release. Two National Guard soldiers were treated for non-life threatening injuries, and NBC News reports that one was shot in the leg and another was shot in the foot.

Ho Hum

Just the same ole SSDD

your OCD with gun deaths is pathetic. i don't think a day goes by when you post on the board that you scour the internet for a gun death. you don't care about the deaths, you simply care about showing that people with guns can kill.

WE GET IT

people with knives can kill, people with cars can kill, but you don't give a shit about those deaths because they don't support your hysterical and rabid anti gun propaganda.

your OCD with gun deaths is pathetic. i don't think a day goes by when you post on the board that you scour the internet for a gun death. you don't care about the deaths, you simply care about showing that people with guns can kill.

WE GET IT

people with knives can kill, people with cars can kill, but you don't give a shit about those deaths because they don't support your hysterical and rabid anti gun propaganda.

Reminds me of the folks here who (by my estimation) must spend a few hours each day scouring the Internet for stories about black people committing crimes against whites.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

WE GET IT

Reminds me of the folks here who (by my estimation) must spend a few hours each day scouring the Internet for stories about black people committing crimes against whites.

agreed...same bizarre OCD

they need help and a life

WE GET IT

I spend about 5 minutes. Not hard as they commit twice as many per year against white people. Fbi and doj fact.

Because you don't want to hear it doesn't make it untrue.

WE GET IT

I spend about 5 minutes. Not hard as they commit twice as many per year against white people. Fbi and doj fact.

your "point" is as ridiculous as luddleys. why can't you see that? if you are scouring the internet for lop sided stories, then you are the same as luddley.

your "point" is as ridiculous as luddleys. why can't you see that? if you are scouring the internet for lop sided stories, then you are the same as luddley.

I just balance the media's anti-white slant. Violence is violence and it is not ok.

It's textbook definition confirmation bias.

I just balance the media's anti-white slant. Violence is violence and it is not ok.

you are going beyond balancing. you are essentially making yourself worse than the leftist media. it is fair to point some opposite facts, but you have gone overboard.

granted, the left has gone overboard on many issues, that doesn't mean you have to. look, i used to be staunch republican, now, i consider myself solely independent because neither party represents my interests. doesn't mean i stoop the low of either party, i stand independent.

i get your point, but you're over doing it and in reality you're harming your point.

After the Trayvon Martin case, can you blame us?

Notice we didn't start doing this until AFTER the Trayvon Martin case, where every white LEGAL gun owner was portrayed as a thirsty murderer that drinks the blood of black teenagers.

So now we're showing you the overwhelming amount of ILLEGAL black gun owners that actually commit LETHAL hate crimes and admit it.

Last edited:

After the Trayvon Martin case, can you blame us?

Notice we didn't start doing this until AFTER the Trayvon Martin case, where every white LEGAL gun owner was portrayed as a thirsty murderer that drinks the blood of black teenagers.

So now we're showing you the overwhelming amount of ILLEGAL black gun owners that actually commit LETHAL hate crimes and admit it.

:lol:

I'm blown away by how strong your need to be persecuted is.

This is complete and utter nonsense.

Spare us this apoplectic you enter into when there's a shooting somewhere. Liberals in specific. Should you develop a heart for all forms of life, including but not limited to unborn children, get back to me. Should you suddenly wish to turn on your messiah for killing hundreds of children with drones in Pakistan and elsewhere overseas, get back to me. Otherwise, do not publicly mourn for loss of life anywhere, for adults, or children. You haven't the right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back