Another Significant Change

Look at this response:

“They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair.”

Where the fuck did this man learn english?

Look at this response:

“They’ve been horribly treated. Do you know if you were a Christian in Syria it was impossible, at least very tough to get into the United States? If you were a Muslim you could come in, but if you were a Christian, it was almost impossible and the reason that was so unfair, everybody was persecuted in all fairness, but they were chopping off the heads of everybody but more so the Christians. And I thought it was very, very unfair.”

lol...twitter

Look at this response:

And Hillary is still not President.........

There is no way to vet them. Does he think they will just be honest?

Look at this response:

lol...twitter
No that was him actually speaking. The man talks like a mobster who dropped out of high school.

Look at this response:

lol...twitter
No that was him actually speaking. The man talks like a mobster who dropped out of high school.
That was bad...I can't watch him speak, kills me

Forum List

Back