ANOTHER Snowflake LIE / False Narrative Go's Down In Flames....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The latest case of snowflakes throwing shit at the wall to see if anything sticks just went up in flames courtesy of Nikki Haley:

LINE IN THE SAND -- Nikki Haley SLAMS 'Assad, Russia And Iran' In Fiery Speech Before United Nations [VIDEO]

During Nikki Haley’s Wednesday speech before the United Nations, she accused the Assad regime, Russia and Iran of having “no interest in peace.”

“Assad has no incentive to stop using chemical weapons as long as Russia continues to protect his regime from consequences,” she continued. “I implore my colleagues to take a hard look at their words in this council.”

“There is an obvious truth here that must be spoken,” Haley continued. “The truth is that Assad, Russia and Iran have no interest in peace.”

The illegitimate Syrian government, led by a man with no conscious, has committed untold atrocities against his people for more than six years.”

Tell me that bedtime story again, snowflakes, about how Trump is an al-Assad supporter.

upload_2017-4-5_13-47-33.jpeg

Okay.

Trump is an al-Assad supporter

Write it down and refer to it when you forget again.

Evidence coming out that again it was the terrorists gas......which may have been in a depot hit by by arty or an airstrike

Evidence coming out that again it was the terrorists gas......which may have been in a depot hit by by arty or an airstrike

Here come the chicken shit coward RWNJs lying for Assad and for drumpf.

Like we didn't see this coming!

Notice that, as usual, Manonthestreet says the same shit that drumpf does: "I heard" but never backs it up with facts.

But hey, its not as though the footage is of fetuses though. Its just innocent children and as we all know, for RWNJs children are disposable and replaceable.

The latest case of snowflakes throwing shit at the wall to see if anything sticks just went up in flames courtesy of Nikki Haley:

LINE IN THE SAND -- Nikki Haley SLAMS 'Assad, Russia And Iran' In Fiery Speech Before United Nations [VIDEO]

During Nikki Haley’s Wednesday speech before the United Nations, she accused the Assad regime, Russia and Iran of having “no interest in peace.”

“Assad has no incentive to stop using chemical weapons as long as Russia continues to protect his regime from consequences,” she continued. “I implore my colleagues to take a hard look at their words in this council.”

“There is an obvious truth here that must be spoken,” Haley continued. “The truth is that Assad, Russia and Iran have no interest in peace.”

The illegitimate Syrian government, led by a man with no conscious, has committed untold atrocities against his people for more than six years.”

Tell me that bedtime story again, snowflakes, about how Trump is an al-Assad supporter.

View attachment 120394
What site did you use for that last quote? You should have at least gone some place where the writers know the difference between "conscious" and "conscience." But Haley's right, imo. What Trump hasn't done yet is come up with anything but "It's Obama's fault." If we don't want to get involved, we ought to at least be holding Russia's feet to the fire to get their buddy under control. It was Russia who said wait a minute, no need for war, he'll get rid of all those chemical weapons, he promises. And Obama said good. And what is Assad doing now? Using chemical weapons, again. He has been for months. Let the international community handle it--it doesn't have to be the U.S. alone, but he's a war criminal.

Because you know Lefty told us there were no WMDs in Iraq, and we would never have to worry about ISIS or any other Jihadists ever getting their hands on them.

So this could never happen. Especially if you draw a red line in the sand.

Goed Down In Flames....

anything you say Einstein ..

Notice that, as usual, Manonthestreet says the same shit that drumpf does: "I heard" but never backs it up with facts.

But hey, its not as though the footage is of fetuses though. Its just innocent children and as we all know, for RWNJs children are disposable and replaceable.
Investigation is ongoing,,,,,that is direction it is taking......sorry thats inconvenient for your war mongering

Now that US troops are firmly entrenched in country they have to hammer a hard line.The goal is for a sovereign Kurdistan and another weak satellite state which will conduit US hegemony in the region.
Tel Aviv and D.C. are behind the idea. You should begin to see K!ke mouthpiece Haley in the UN openly speaking about Assad's oppression of the Kurdish minority. Washington should really start ramping up the idea of a Kurdish state soon.

Investigation is ongoing,,,,,that is direction it is taking......sorry thats inconvenient for your war mongering

So post the "evidence coming out" or admit you made it up - as usual.

Last edited:
Methinks Haley is about to get Flynn'd and/or Bannon'd for that one

Interesting that while drummpf is busy defending another sexual predator, Haley is acting presidential.

If drumpf decides to go against his boss, Pooting, will congress refuse him as they did Obama?

Or will drumpf keep lying that its all Obama's fault?

My bet is that he will never defy Pooting, never act like a president and will always blame Obama - because that's the kind of lying sos he is.

So post the "evidence coming out" or admit you made it us - as usual.
links dont matter to libs.......follows an established pattern of anti Assad propo warfare.....

Interesting that while drummpf is busy defending another sexual predator, Haley is acting presidential.

If drumpf decides to go against his boss, Pooting, will congress refuse him as they did Obama?

My bet is that he will never defy Pooting, never act like a president and will always blame Obama - because that's the kind of lying sos he is.

So Trump blaming Obama is bad, Obama blaming Bush is good? That is pretty funny stuff!

@Manonthestree

You said you have "evidence" but now you suddenly don't. "evidence" but now you suddenly don't.

Just like always. You lied and you don't have the balls to admit it.

Why do you always post lies?

View attachment 120394

Trump made it clear he's an Assad supporter the other day when he took Assad being taken out off the table.

Now Trump is staring at a sumptuous plateful of shit sandwiches that he ordered with that proclamation.

So Trump blaming Obama is bad, Obama blaming Bush is good? T
hat is pretty funny stuff!

Papageorgio

Dang! Just like always, you agree with an outright lie AND then you disagree with the truth. You RWNJ Pootarians never change.

Forum List

Back