Another Speech from last night that to me, was powerful

Here is another powerful speech from last night's convention that was not only well done and well presented but resonated powerfully with me. This is police chief Chris Swanson talking.

Yeah, how did that hope work, when the riots started burning minority buildings and blacks murdered blacks? BLM was the new form of the old KKK, but BLM did the terror against blacks that the KKK could only wish they could do. Liars will be liars, and you can get anyone to be a shill, if you give enough money.

Yeah, how did that hope work, when the riots started burning minority buildings and blacks murdered blacks? BLM was the new form of the old KKK, but BLM did the terror against blacks that the KKK could only wish they could do. Liars will be liars, and you can get anyone to be a shill, if you give enough money.

Truth seeking is something you should always to before you quote someone.

Your own link says the following:
The 60-year-old Democratic governor was accused by the Republican-controlled Minnesota Senate’s Joint Transportation and Judiciary and Public Safety Committee

Here is the truth:

JD Vance slams Tim Walz again over 2020 riots in Minneapolis. Here's a fact check on what the governor did at the time.

The state-commissioned report found there was "poor communication" between the city and the state, saying that "conflicting accounts" from each side indicated the other was at least partially at fault for any activation delay.

The looting and fires continued that night and into the next day. At 10:55 a.m. Thursday, Frey's office sent Walz a written request for the Guard. By 4 p.m., the governor had them activated.

If you can't do any research before you open your mouth to repeat what a biased person (like Vance) said, then you are not worth debating with.

Truth seeking is something you should always to before you quote someone.

Your own link says the following:
The 60-year-old Democratic governor was accused by the Republican-controlled Minnesota Senate’s Joint Transportation and Judiciary and Public Safety Committee

Here is the truth:

If you can't do any research before you open your mouth to repeat what a biased person (like Vance) said, then you are not worth debating with.
"The truth" from SeeBS "news"....OMFG! :rofl:

Truth is that Walz let the cities burn, and ordered the 3rd Precinct station house to be abandoned to the mob....The NG wasn't called up until three days after the rioting began.

"The truth" from SeeBS "news"....OMFG! :rofl:

Truth is that Walz let the cities burn, and ordered the 3rd Precinct station house to be abandoned to the mob....The NG wasn't called up until three days after the rioting began.
Sure, if you say so.

walzleftwingviolencetdjgd.jpg

Here is another powerful speech from last night's convention that was not only well done and well presented but resonated powerfully with me. This is police chief Chris Swanson talking.

His speech was horrible and on the same level as CNN claiming there was "mostly peaceful" protests with fire burning in the background. "Righteous anger" is him justifying the woke mobs burning down his police station, what a weak, pathetic cuck POS! And I'm sure they "put down" their riot gear after one of the protestors gave them a Pepsi.

and, when things go sideways, the guy that puts him in the emergency room will be back on the street before he is.

His speech was horrible and on the same level as CNN claiming there was "mostly peaceful" protests with fire burning in the background. "Righteous anger" is him justifying the woke mobs burning down his police station, what a weak, pathetic cuck POS! And I'm sure they "put down" their riot gear after one of the protestors gave them a Pepsi.
You must be right. I am sure you are an expert on evaluating these kinds of things.

Childexpert.jpg

Forum List

Back