Another stupid Republican, who has no clue about HI, maybe we should

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
end his subsidies, then he can learn all about health insurance. I never liked him anyway and why do people vote for these people who careless about them.

Chaffetz walks back remarks on low-income Americans choosing health care over iPhones

A Republican lawmaker on Tuesday walked back his remarks earlier in the day that low-income Americans may have to prioritize purchasing health care coverage over gadgets such as iPhones under Republicans' Obamacare replacement plan.

The controversy began when House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" that he wants low-income Americans to be able to have more access to health coverage.

"But access for lower income Americans doesn't equal coverage," Camerota said.

"Well, we're getting rid of the individual mandate. We're getting rid of those things that people said that they don't want," Chaffetz replied. "Americans have choices, and they've got to make a choice. So rather than getting that new iPhone that they just love and want to go spend hundreds of dollars on that, maybe they should invest in their own health care.

Chaffetz walks back remarks on low-income Americans choosing health care over iPhones - CNNPolitics.com

I liked what he said about the Mandate. I always said it was Un-American. I kinda gravitated towards those comments. Obamacare was a terrible debacle. And now it's gone. I don't care if they replace it or not. Personally i hope they repeal it, and leave it at that. I'm not demanding a replacement.

Bbbut Obama said our health care premiums would be less than a monthly cellphone bill.....that and if we liked our.....

Forum List

Back