Another swamp creature evicted from the swamp...

Anyone into ethics would not get along with the WH inhabitants. I bet he has to shower a hundred times to get clean just being around all the swamp creatures, Bannon, and the rest, oh Kellyanne, oh goodness he must of been itchy.

Speaking of ethics, where are T's tax returns, oh right , he is a compulsive liar.
Trump does not have to show his returns as has been stated a 1000 times. The reason the country is in the hole it is in now is because of the unethical politicians we have had for years. That and the brainwashing schools and the lying media.

Anyone into ethics would not get along with the WH inhabitants. I bet he has to shower a hundred times to get clean just being around all the swamp creatures, Bannon, and the rest, oh Kellyanne, oh goodness he must of been itchy.

Speaking of ethics, where are T's tax returns, oh right , he is a compulsive liar.
Trump does not have to show his returns as has been stated a 1000 times. The reason the country is in the hole it is in now is because of the unethical politicians we have had for years. That and the brainwashing schools and the lying media.

Leftists think that Trump is stupid or something. The only reason they want to see his tax returns is to bash him. That would be like a mugger asking you to find a pipe for him to beat you with. What's to his advantage?

It puzzles me how people who deny morality & good vs. Evil existing get upset over bureaucrats in charge of ethics.

Y'all are seriously bragging on the fact that the Ethics Chief quit in disgust?

Trying to feel bad for corrupt bureaucrats.... Sorry can't do it
What made him corrupt? He QUIT BECAUSE HE COULDNT TAKE TRUMP's CORRUPTION ANYMORE..
How fucking stupid and immoral are you?

And he bought his position with campaign donations
And none of Trump's filled positions contributed to his campaign?

Yes the EPA exists to ruin the environment.
Only in THIS administration you clueless twat.
well you should read up on why it exists.
I know exactly why it exists you thundering dunderhead. You obviously don't.

You want more pollution, less accountability for oil companies.
hahahahahahaahaha tell you what, you put up a link that backs that post. just one.
Omg. You really don't know the purpose of the EPA and know what great work they do.
Not this one of course. Pruit's goal is to destroy the environment for corporate profits.
so why are you against posting the link that proves your post? here, not sure why you are afraid to post the link.

EPA History | US EPA

"Born in the wake of elevated concern about environmental pollution, EPA was established on December 2, 1970 to consolidate in one agency a variety of federal research, monitoring, standard-setting and enforcement activities to ensure environmental protection. Since its inception, EPA has been working for a cleaner, healthier environment for the American people."

Now what part of that is the new EPA guy touching? none, he is taking out regs that go beyond the scope and climate nonsense.
Like so many of Trump appointees, Pruitt was hired to dismantle the EPA... and every move he has made proves it..
Disagree? Talk to Steve Bannon who verified it.

You don't know shit.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah, and theyre too damn dumb to know it

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You think that because Obama said that he would make sure everything was ethical means that he would actually do that. I guess you really do think he was a magic negro.

That pissant's job was to lie for Obama and Clinton. That's all it was. He's like the town crier who goes before notables yelling "hear ye hear ye it is the most honorable Obammy and Clinton!"
Ethics Chief : "There's an appearance that Trump's interests are profiting from his office.
“America should have the right to know what the motivations of its leaders are,” Walter Shaub Jr. told CBS News.

So thanks for admitting you approve of Trump's corruption.

You think that because Obama said that he would make sure everything was ethical means that he would actually do that. I guess you really do think he was a magic negro.

That pissant's job was to lie for Obama and Clinton. That's all it was. He's like the town crier who goes before notables yelling "hear ye hear ye it is the most honorable Obammy and Clinton!"
Ethics Chief : "There's an appearance that Trump's interests are profiting from his office.
“America should have the right to know what the motivations of its leaders are,” Walter Shaub Jr. told CBS News.

English is your second language, I take it?

First language is obviously "bat shit crazy".

well you should read up on why it exists.

hahahahahahaahaha tell you what, you put up a link that backs that post. just one.
Omg. You really don't know the purpose of the EPA and know what great work they do.
Not this one of course. Pruit's goal is to destroy the environment for corporate profits.
so why are you against posting the link that proves your post? here, not sure why you are afraid to post the link.

EPA History | US EPA

"Born in the wake of elevated concern about environmental pollution, EPA was established on December 2, 1970 to consolidate in one agency a variety of federal research, monitoring, standard-setting and enforcement activities to ensure environmental protection. Since its inception, EPA has been working for a cleaner, healthier environment for the American people."

Now what part of that is the new EPA guy touching? none, he is taking out regs that go beyond the scope and climate nonsense.
Like so many of Trump appointees, Pruitt was hired to dismantle the EPA... and every move he has made proves it..

You don't know shit.

Good. The EPA needs to be dismantled. That's why we voted Trump.

Yep. There is no place in the trump admin for his honesty and integrity. We already know that trump is breaking the law hut as long as Rs need him to ram their higher taxes and poisoning the working class, trump will get away with it.

Luckily, there's nothing he can do about the Russia investigation.

Anybody wanna bet the cheeto won't replace him?

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

That's our politics with trump in office and the Pootarian traitors hatred for the US.

Just out of curiousity, are you an ugly woman, or married to an ugly woman, that Trump would never hit on?
And yes, I'm a pig and my wife knows I married her because Trump would hit on her.

English is your second language, I take it?

First language is obviously "bat shit crazy".
I see you couldn't touch my points about YOUR lack of ethics and the orange anus enriching himself..Walter Shaub deserves a Medal of Honor. U condemn him.
Says a whole lot about your morals..

EPA History | US EPA

You don't know shit.

Good. The EPA needs to be dismantled. That's why we voted Trump.
I see you're for drinking polluted water and breathing toxic air. Maybe you should explain that..

That's our politics with trump in office and the Pootarian traitors hatred for the US.

Just out of curiousity, are you an ugly woman, or married to an ugly woman, that Trump would never hit on?
And yes, I'm a pig and my wife knows I married her because Trump would hit on her.
Typical substance free post we're used to with you.

Forum List

Back