Another swamp creature evicted from the swamp...

Y'all are seriously bragging on the fact that the Ethics Chief quit in disgust?

Yes, because he was an unethical piece of shit. That's how obama worked...he accused others of what he did, and he placed corrupt and partisan communist creatures in offices created to prevent their access to our government.

All those stupid agencies shouldn't even exist, of course. The FBI, the USFS, the EPA, the fucking ethics department, all just a load of bs. They exist to facilitate the exact offenses they say they protect us from. That's how cockroaches work.
Yes the EPA exists to ruin the environment.
Only in THIS administration you clueless twat.

Scumbag.

Federal ethics chief who clashed with White House announces he will step down

This is the guy. Good riddance.

"Director of the Office of Government Ethics Walter M. Shaub donated to President Obama before his appointment and defended Hillary Clinton's decision to not disclose paid speeches to the Clinton Foundation while she was secretary of state."

Head of Ethics Office Is Obama Donor, Now Concerned About Trump
Funny this guy couldn't handle how unethical Trump is and you praise him leaving.
I swear you fuctards get crazier by the day.
because we agree he can feel anyway he wants. he has a choice and made it. bye! why do you say we're crazy? because we believe in the first amendment?

Yes, because he was an unethical piece of shit. That's how obama worked...he accused others of what he did, and he placed corrupt and partisan communist creatures in offices created to prevent their access to our government.

All those stupid agencies shouldn't even exist, of course. The FBI, the USFS, the EPA, the fucking ethics department, all just a load of bs. They exist to facilitate the exact offenses they say they protect us from. That's how cockroaches work.
well you should read up on why it exists.

Scumbag.

Federal ethics chief who clashed with White House announces he will step down

This is the guy. Good riddance.

"Director of the Office of Government Ethics Walter M. Shaub donated to President Obama before his appointment and defended Hillary Clinton's decision to not disclose paid speeches to the Clinton Foundation while she was secretary of state."

Head of Ethics Office Is Obama Donor, Now Concerned About Trump
Funny this guy couldn't handle how unethical Trump is and you praise him leaving.
I swear you fuctards get crazier by the day.
because we agree he can feel anyway he wants. he has a choice and made it. bye! why do you say we're crazy? because we believe in the first amendment?
You believe in the first amendment?
Ha ha ha ha ha.
By your quest to sublimate the free press?
You need a psychiatric workup.

I know exactly why it exists you thundering dunderhead. You obviously don't.

You want more pollution, less accountability for oil companies.

hahahahahahaahaha tell you what, you put up a link that backs that post. just one.

If it were up to me I'd get rid of all bureaucracies if I were Trump. The two biggest threats to our liberty are bureaucracies and life long appointed judges. That's because they can legislate and not be held accountable for their actions.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah, and theyre too damn dumb to know it

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You think that because Obama said that he would make sure everything was ethical means that he would actually do that. I guess you really do think he was a magic negro.

That pissant's job was to lie for Obama and Clinton. That's all it was. He's like the town crier who goes before notables yelling "hear ye hear ye it is the most honorable Obammy and Clinton!"

hahahahahahaahaha tell you what, you put up a link that backs that post. just one.
Omg. You really don't know the purpose of the EPA and know what great work they do.
Not this one of course. Pruit's goal is to destroy the environment for corporate profits.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah, and theyre too damn dumb to know it

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You think that because Obama said that he would make sure everything was ethical means that he would actually do that. I guess you really do think he was a magic negro.

That pissant's job was to lie for Obama and Clinton. That's all it was. He's like the town crier who goes before notables yelling "hear ye hear ye it is the most honorable Obammy and Clinton!"
You need a padded cell encased in a strait jacket. I'm serious..

Omg. You really don't know the purpose of the EPA and know what great work they do.
Not this one of course. Pruit's goal is to destroy the environment for corporate profits.
so why are you against posting the link that proves your post? here, not sure why you are afraid to post the link.

EPA History | US EPA

"Born in the wake of elevated concern about environmental pollution, EPA was established on December 2, 1970 to consolidate in one agency a variety of federal research, monitoring, standard-setting and enforcement activities to ensure environmental protection. Since its inception, EPA has been working for a cleaner, healthier environment for the American people."

Now what part of that is the new EPA guy touching? none, he is taking out regs that go beyond the scope and climate nonsense.

Anyone into ethics would not get along with the WH inhabitants. I bet he has to shower a hundred times to get clean just being around all the swamp creatures, Bannon, and the rest, oh Kellyanne, oh goodness he must of been itchy.

Speaking of ethics, where are T's tax returns, oh right , he is a compulsive liar.
He left because his pandering is worthless under the current admin, and I imagine he's afraid he's going to go to jail for the shit he did while he's there.

Adios, POS!
Yeah, I'm sure Trump will replace him with someone who panders to him instead. Of course, that person will probably fear prison for the shit he does under Trump.

Forum List

Back