Another Trans Crime Spree

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Last edited:
Here he/it is on Instagram

Screenshot_20240527-215010.png

Trannies and cross dressers really rose up under Obiden 2.0. They are in grade schools reading books while bearded in a dress and heels. Bootyjugs was breastfeeding their adopted…..never saw it this bad till they stole 2020. Then it was game on, 6-pack of tranny shooters, fags in Congress on video, Military trannies overseas setting policy in purple flats. Now a stabber.

save the best for last, Obidens butt-buddy boy with a mustache stealing luggage. Wearing red sparkly evening gowns with 6” fork me pumps showing up all over DC festivities. Flaunt it at Americans with mental illness flags flying high in gay pride month. You couldn’t have made it up just five years back.

Last edited:
What does it matter if he was a trans or not? Are the victims impacted any less or more because of that? Trying to use this guy to paint others like him as the same is as wrong as using a straight person stabbing someone to imply all straight people have the same intentions to commit violence.

What does it matter if he was a trans or not? Are the victims impacted any less or more because of that? Trying to use this guy to paint others like him as the same is as wrong as using a straight person stabbing someone to imply all straight people have the same intentions to commit violence.
He's got an airtight insanity defense.

If I get a bag of Skittles and I know the Blue ones are poison, I will avoid those. Information = power.

Recent shooters, teen beatings and other killers show a rapid increase in trannies sent into action. Avoid the blue black or brown or mixed. Avoid street druggies.

If I get a bag of Skittles and I know the Blue ones are poison, I will avoid those. Information = power.

Recent shooters, teen beatings and other killers show a rapid increase in trannies sent into action. Avoid the blue black or brown or mixed. Avoid street druggies.
The problem is the blue ones are not poison. You are trying to spread a rumor they are Because you don’t like the blue ones.

Forum List

Back