Another very confused millennial wants a free ride for life

I'm a bit torn on this one. All American kids should have access to the best education. Why should only the wealthy have the access? Is that really the kind of country we want to be?

Interviewed by Neal Cavuto, this silly girl who claims to be an "organizer" of the so called "million student march( mooch), claim she and her friends should, be given a free college education. Ant and all student loan debt forgiven. $15 min wage for all students while attending school....And just guess who she thinks should pay for it....
Yep...that EVIL 1%.....Anyway....
Cavuto really gets in this little chickie's kitchen with a few pointed questions....
A Student Who Wants Free Everything Gets an Extremely Rude Wake-Up Call When Someone Checks Her Math

I saw that. She's typical of the dimwits those expensive universities turn out.
I guess your generation really fucked up universities.

Only the Democrat side of the generation is responsible.
Bull shit, subversive. This is has all happened during and since the Reagan revolution.

Actually, it began in the late 50s as the Communists infiltrated the Democratic Party. Do study some.
Now we all know you are a moron, a charter member of the cultural mccarthyism movement.

Bull shit, subversive. This is has all happened during and since the Reagan revolution.

Actually, it began in the late 50s as the Communists infiltrated the Democratic Party. Do study some.
Now we all know you are a moron, a charter member of the cultural mccarthyism movement.

McCarthy was insensitive, a tad indelicate, and a drunk. Oh hell, he was an asshole.:laugh:

But in the main, he was right. Stop watching Jennifer Lawrence and read a little history, and compare the Communist agenda of the 50s with what has occurred legislatively and judicially here these last 60 years.

These people are in for one hell of a shock when they hit the real world and discover it doesn't give a dam if you get your feelings hurt and that the rest of the people are not responsible for providing for you. Reality is going to be one big ass bucket of ice water dumped on them I almost feel sorry for them.

McCarthy was insensitive, a tad indelicate, and a drunk. Oh hell, he was an asshole.:laugh:

But in the main, he was right. Stop watching Jennifer Lawrence and read a little history, and compare the Communist agenda of the 50s with what has occurred legislatively and judicially here these last 60 years.
Sure thing, Boss. :lol: You cultural mccarthyites simply want to fuck things up. You won't be allowed to.

Sure thing, Boss. :lol: You cultural mccarthyites simply want to fuck things up. You won't be allowed to.

We'll see, Comrade.:bye1:

Bio1fuFIgAASbYk.jpg:medium
Yeah...Way to engage the debate, mr drive by.....Lemme ask..What the fuck is the sense of getting a degree if one does not think they should have to work for what they want.
How typical of you as a flaming lib to place blame on those who had nothing to do with anything....
Your premise presuppose that just because the previous generations existed, they are the problem. Not true. The first responsibility we have is to ourselves. Not to make excuses. Not to blame others. Not to demand others pay for what we want.
These people will be joining the real world...Supposedly. When they do, God help them. Because they certainly would be helpless otherwise.....Half these whiny little brats will be moving back in with those who you accuse of causing the student's problems. Suppose they say "No. You have a degree. Get a job and a place to live. The bank and hotel are closed.".....you fucking useless libs are just full of lame excuses.

Interviewed by Neal Cavuto, this silly girl who claims to be an "organizer" of the so called "million student march( mooch), claim she and her friends should, be given a free college education. Ant and all student loan debt forgiven. $15 min wage for all students while attending school....And just guess who she thinks should pay for it....
Yep...that EVIL 1%.....Anyway....
Cavuto really gets in this little chickie's kitchen with a few pointed questions....
A Student Who Wants Free Everything Gets an Extremely Rude Wake-Up Call When Someone Checks Her Math

Possibly. Since you conservatives hate education so badly.
OH please.....

As to the Millennials, any idiot who would take out a $100,000 loan to get a degree in "Women's Studies" deserves their fate.
Don't get me started on these absolutely useless degree programs. Womens studies. What the fuck is THAT? Some kind of sick joke?....
If I were interviewing candidates for a position and I saw "women's studies" on the candidate's resume, that person would almost instantly become a non candidate. Because that degree and 50 cents is good for a senior coffee at Burger King.
HR mgr " I see you have a degree in women's studies"....Coughs loudly
Candidate: "yes. With honors"....
HR mgr: "so what kind of skills do you have?"
Candidate: " I have a degree that I worked very hard for"...
HR mgr: well we have people working here that work very hard at producing what this business requires to turn a profit....Are you in possession of ANY skills at all?"
Candidate:Nervously twirling her hair....Well I earned my degree.
Hr Mgr: Thanks for your time. We'll keep your resume on file"...
As the door closes, the camera pulls back, shows mouth of the waste basket as the candidates resume is deposited within...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back