Another very confused millennial wants a free ride for life

zirols.png
Perhaps this little whiny entitled skull full of creamed oatmeal should consider studying abroad.

But yet I am suppose to give the super rich that has done nothing but fuck us more breaks???

You conservative idiots are stupid.

No conservatives are suggesting anything like that.

I see you still can't keep from typing out your little foul stupidities.

Interviewed by Neal Cavuto, this silly girl who claims to be an "organizer" of the so called "million student march( mooch), claim she and her friends should, be given a free college education. Ant and all student loan debt forgiven. $15 min wage for all students while attending school....And just guess who she thinks should pay for it....
Yep...that EVIL 1%.....Anyway....
Cavuto really gets in this little chickie's kitchen with a few pointed questions....
A Student Who Wants Free Everything Gets an Extremely Rude Wake-Up Call When Someone Checks Her Math
Dumba$$ bitch is signs of our times, this country is beyond screwed...

I'm a bit torn on this one. All American kids should have access to the best education. Why should only the wealthy have the access? Is that really the kind of country we want to be?
All American kids?....And those who are not academically qualified?

No, but all American kids should be allowed the access. Money shouldn't decide whether they're allowed access or not. That is the huge flaw in our System right now. We don't want to be a nation that only allows education accress to folks with money.

And the student debt situation is out of control. The kids might need some help. We can probably come up with something for a solution.

I'm a bit torn on this one. All American kids should have access to the best education. Why should only the wealthy have the access? Is that really the kind of country we want to be?

No, but all American kids should be allowed the access. Money shouldn't decide whether they're allowed access or not. That is the huge flaw in our System right now. We don't want to be a nation that only allows education accress to folks with money.

And the student debt situation is out of control. The kids might need some help. We can probably come up with something for a solution.

Who caused the student loan bubble?

You can point the finger directly at liberals...

Liberal politicians
Liberal dean's and afministrators
Liberal professors
Liberal college kids

They are all in cahoots with themselves to make one dandy of a mess...

Just like liberal politicians and Unions..

Always running out of other people's money.

Interesting just read this...

Federal Student Loans Just Got Easier to Repay

The new REPAYE plan caps payments at 10% of your disposable income.
The federal government dramatically expanded its income-based loan repayment program today, giving every single American with federal student loans an option to cap their payments at 10% of their disposable income.

Starting Dec. 16, 2015 they will be eligible for an alternative repayment plan called Revised Pay As You Earn (or REPAYE), the U.S. Department of Education announced today. (Some borrowers who took out federal loans prior to 2010 may have to take an additional step and consolidate all of their student loans into one to be eligible for the new program.)

Federal officials said they expected that the new plan would provide more flexible student loan repayment options to more than 6 million Americans, especially to those who borrowed before Oct. 1, 2007.

While the new plan will be available to anyone who took out federal student loans for undergraduate or graduate study, it is not open to parents who have taken out federal parent Plus loans.

Liberal politicians
Liberal professors
Liberal college kids

The student loan disaster is something we'll have to deal with. Our kids shouldn't suffer with such Debt. It's actually pretty shameful that the richest nation on earth even has that problem. An education shuldn't be that expensive. We can do better. We owe it to our kids.

The student loan disaster is something we'll have to deal with. Our kids shouldn't suffer with such Debt. It's actually pretty shameful that the richest nation on earth even has that problem. An education shuldn't be that expensive. We can do better. We owe it to our kids.

No, we don't.

As a parent, I'll gladly help my kids with their education expenses. But I don't owe it to my kids, and especially someone else kids.

Marco Rubio just about went under with his student debt until he wrote a book, not all kids can write a book.

Why shouldn't education be affordable?

Nobody here has ever said it should NOT be affordable.

I read some of your posts. I see you are reasonably intelligent. And so, ask yourself THIS question................who controls all of the big universities? The profs; are the left wingers, or right wingers? Do they get tenure, and can't be fired?

So then, after you answered those questions, now the ULTIMATE question----------->is the cost for students new tennis courts? Extravagant dorms? Teacher tenure salaries? In all reality, is the cost of learning that high, or rather the people who can fleece you because you need a grade getting greedy? Did you know that most of these large universities are worth BILLIONS; that is correct, not millions, but BILLIONS on the balance sheet, AFTER they deduct what they owe, lol.

Methinks the libs are getting away with financial murder of the young here, and we should demand an audit, and a congressional investigation!

Liberal politicians
Liberal professors
Liberal college kids

These kids attend school like it was a spa.

They don't seem to get much education along the way.

No, we don't.

As a parent, I'll gladly help my kids with their education expenses. But I don't owe it to my kids, and especially someone else kids.

Education is costing too much. It's a serious problem. We don't wanna be a nation where only the wealthy have access to the best education. And the massive student loan Debt will have to be addressed at some point. Our kids are being saddled with too much Debt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back