Another victory for our President

After four years of escalating tensions with China, our President is working to tone things down, reinstate trade and negotiate on climate change
It is not easy repairing the damage Trump has done, but Biden is doing it

Hurray!!!! Ole Sleepy Joe, does it again!

ivanka-china-trademarks.jpg
Lol, China gave hunter billions.

After four years of escalating tensions with China, our President is working to tone things down, reinstate trade and negotiate on climate change
It is not easy repairing the damage Trump has done, but Biden is doing it

^^ One of the best jokes I've read so far on USMB. Thanks rightwinger! That made my day!

READ: Biden relays message to Xi that he is willing to give in to anything they want, so long as he gets to pretend he has any cards in his hands.
China will dictate 100% any and all policies and agreements, while Biden smiles and waits for the praise from his dedicated sheep.
Are you ready to be traded?

Victor Shih, an expert on elite Chinese politics at the University of California, San Diego, said the meeting is a positive development for bilateral relations.
"I think the bilateral meeting next week is a preliminary sign that the relationship between the US and China is getting back on a more normal track -- than (what) had been the case in the later Trump years," Shih told CNN.
The meeting is also likely to motivate officials, especially on the Chinese side -- from the Foreign Ministry to the Commerce ministry -- to once again focus their energy on US-China relationship and think of ways to improve it, Shih added.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back