Another victory for our President

China is serious about alternative energy because they have to be. Air pollution is choking them out.

China will make a change because they don’t have to deal with a Republican Party resisting at every chance
I'll repeat what I said because you obviously didn't get it the first time. China is building 200 new coals plants this year and every year into the future. Things are about to get a lot worse.

I'll repeat what I said because you obviously didn't get it the first time. China is building 200 new coals plants this year and every year into the future. Things are about to get a lot worse.
China is transitioning away from coal
They can’t do it all today but will over the next generation

China has taken the lead in developing alternate energy. The world is going to China for new technology…not the US

Leftists have changed the definition of Victory. LOLOL
Via Daily Caller:

Almost half of Americans believe President Joe Biden hasn’t accomplished very much, if anything at all, during his presidency, according to a WaPo-ABC News poll released Sunday.
Of the 1,001 adults polled, 63% thought Biden had achieved “not very much” or “little or nothing” thus far, with 45% answering the latter. The figure is far greater than that of former Presidents Donald Trump, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton at similar points in their presidencies, Politico reported.
The poll was conducted after the House passed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill (BIF), which devotes approximately $1.2 trillion towards improving roads, bridges, ports, waterways, rural broadband access and more over the next decade.

Pee-sacki says President Sniffy McGropenFuhrer's decline in polls is because of the public's frustration with COVID. Well. she's part right. The devil always puts a smidge of truth into his lies. HER's in this case.

China is transitioning away from coal
They can’t do it all today but will over the next generation

China has taken the lead in developing alternate energy. The world is going to China for new technology…not the US
Ok newb, anything you say, lol.

You get to pick one and only one:
1. Mean tweets + bulldog MAGA, promises made, promises kept
2. Lies, gaffes, bumbles + acute US embarrassment

Forum List

Back