Another Whistleblower

They seem to have forgotten that Trump was impeached.
The first president in American history to be impeached in his first term.
They haven't forgotten. They think the sham Senate trial followed by the sham vote to acquit wipes away the overwhelming evidence of his guilt.............largely based on the other WB complaint.
While you were impeaching the virus was breaching. Sen Cotton warned you people. God how do you support such winners?

Looks like the 2-Party system finally ate itself because one Party is unable to deal with losing!

He better have those notes away from his work desk. trump won't allow him to have them.

If he is smart he will have kept private notes so that trump can't prevent them from being released like he did during the impeachment.
I was thinking the same thing. The WB complaint mentions Navarro. So we know damn well if Pete is called to testify before a congressional committee Trump will stonewall again and illegally refuse to allow him to appear.

Just as he has done with Fauci and during the impeachment.

It should be illegal for any president to do this.

It's obstruction of justice.
I do think it's possible eventually for the Senate Republicans to impeach Trump. However, unfortunately, a lot of people have to die before they would take such an action it seems.

When I would regularly see Senate Republicans denouncing Trump over his Coronavirus handling, then maybe something will happen. And just one or two won't do much.

Or maybe it won't happen and they're just that corrupt.

Another anti Trump story that is over hyped and soft on facts.
Just another day under the Trump administration.

MAGA
A 63 page complaint is "soft on facts?" I doubt it.
But yeah, it is just another day.....another expert who knows his business hauled out of his post for disagreeing with the administration. Now, if it were his WH staff, sure, they're supposed to be on the President's team. But this guy was working for the health department. You can't make the whole government agree with you. There are at least 2.5 million employees working for the feds.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

MAGA
But yeah, it is just another day.....another expert who knows his business hauled out of his post for disagreeing with the administration. Now, if it were his WH staff, sure, they're supposed to be on the President's team. But this guy was working for the health department. You can't make the whole government agree with you. There are at least 2.5 million employees working for the feds.

MAGA
Have you looked at the other side of the coin? Or, did it just stop with Dr. Bright?

MAGA

MAGA
Have you looked at the other side of the coin? Or, did it just stop with Dr. Bright?
Bright’s lengthy allegation discussed more than just his concerns over hydroxychloroquine, and details a long-simmering tension with higher-ups at the Department of Health and Human Services — specifically Dr. Robert Kadlec, HHS’ assistant secretary for preparedness and response — over the administration’s failure to prepare for the COVID-19 pandemic. Bright alleged that he pressed Azar and Kadlec in late January to better fund efforts to prepare for the pandemic, but that his comments “were met with skepticism and were clearly not welcome.”

Bright also singled out John Clerici, a pharmaceutical industry consultant with a connection to Kadlec. Among other things, Bright alleged that Clerici and staff in Kadlec’s office pressured him to extend a contract to a client of Clerici’s. The company’s CEO was “friends with Jared [Kushner],” Bright alleged that Clerici told him.

• Thanks
He better have those notes away from his work desk. trump won't allow him to have them.

If he is smart he will have kept private notes so that trump can't prevent them from being released like he did during the impeachment.
I was thinking the same thing. The WB complaint mentions Navarro. So we know damn well if Pete is called to testify before a congressional committee Trump will stonewall again and illegally refuse to allow him to appear.

I do think it's possible eventually for the Senate Republicans to impeach Trump. However, unfortunately, a lot of people have to die before they would take such an action it seems.

When I would regularly see Senate Republicans denouncing Trump over his Coronavirus handling, then maybe something will happen. And just one or two won't do much.

Another anti-Trump wishful thinker loser. Check!

MAGA

MAGA
Bright’s lengthy allegation discussed more than just his concerns over hydroxychloroquine, and details a long-simmering tension with higher-ups at the Department of Health and Human Services — specifically Dr. Robert Kadlec, HHS’ assistant secretary for preparedness and response — over the administration’s failure to prepare for the COVID-19 pandemic. Bright alleged that he pressed Azar and Kadlec in late January to better fund efforts to prepare for the pandemic, but that his comments “were met with skepticism and were clearly not welcome.”

Bright also singled out John Clerici, a pharmaceutical industry consultant with a connection to Kadlec. Among other things, Bright alleged that Clerici and staff in Kadlec’s office pressured him to extend a contract to a client of Clerici’s. The company’s CEO was “friends with Jared [Kushner],” Bright alleged that Clerici told him.
And yet hydroxychloroquine is still being used successfully. Imagine that.
Your talking points from your masters at the Kremlin are duly noted.

This might be legit.....this guy has no ax to grind. :rolleyes-41:
Here is what is legit: trump fired him for contradicting him on the funding and promotion of chloroquine. So instead of your knee jerk, cultish fantasy, grapple with some facts:

• Thanks
trump is putting money for him and his cronies before science. He's removed the lead of the team that's working to find a cure and treatments only because that man wouldn't promote a drug trump wanted promoted. One that shows isn't a cure and puts people's lives in jeopardy causing heart failure.
Think it can't get worse?

Reports: White House coronavirus task force to wind down

"WASHINGTON (SBG) — The White House coronavirus task force is going to start winding down this month, according to reports.

"Citing senior officials, CNN reports the task force is being phased down by Memorial Day".
Umm, yeah? How long is it supposed to last?

This isn't good.

I could careless about trump.

This isn't good for our nation. This man is blowing whistles about what is happening in our government in regard to actual cures and treatments for the virus.

trump is putting money for him and his cronies before science. He's removed the lead of the team that's working to find a cure and treatments only because that man wouldn't promote a drug trump wanted promoted. One that shows isn't a cure and puts people's lives in jeopardy causing heart failure.

Come on! Trump has more people gunning for him in this world then anyone in history. He represents if not freedom, a return to a nation that takes care of itself with its own rules and laws. That is not popular to those who have made a good living with other thoughts on the subject. Trump is most likely one of the most squeaky clean people going. At least from the time he was elected or before.

Umm, yeah? How long is it supposed to last?
14 day downward trend which I haven't noticed yet?
2ab480a9-118c-4556-89f7-43d6705ca8a4_750x422.png

When will DC, Maryland & Virginia reopen? Their epidemic curves can tell us

MAGA

MAGA
Well, Berg's post says he leaked the push for chloroquine to the press. So he was a leaker. A true whistleblower. He saw something very wrong and he alerted the public. Did you think that guy who started Wikileaks was an American hero? I know a lot of people did. Bright's leak wasn't national security, it didn't hurt anyone except Trump's ego.

I sure wish I could be a fly on the wall when he testifies before the oversight committee. Maybe he's a disgruntled guy who is pissed he got caught leaking information to the press. Or maybe he's got something.

Last edited:
This isn't good.

This isn't good for our nation. This man is blowing whistles about what is happening in our government in regard to actual cures and treatments for the virus.

He didn't whistleblow about crimes in the government, that's just pure bullshit. Attacking the President publicly for agreeing with him until he got fired and then changing his view on hydroxychloroquine so he could claim to disagree with the President is not whistleblowing. Disagreeing with the President is not whistleblowing. Whistleblowing is having evidence of illegal activity in the government and going to Congress, not the Press (remember that, Comey) to report that illegal behavior. Trump disagreeing with the idiots in the deep state is not illegal.

You should study the Constitution. It's actually and literally NOT possible for the Senate Republicans to impeach Trump. When you've read the link a few times, come back and talk to us.

This isn't good.

Come on! Trump has more people gunning for him in this world then anyone in history. He represents if not freedom, a return to a nation that takes care of itself with its own rules and laws. That is not popular to those who have made a good living with other thoughts on the subject. Trump is most likely one of the most squeaky clean people going. At least from the time he was elected or before.

As an original Never-Trumper until it was a choice between him and Hillary (and I was much more solidly a Never-Hillaryer than I was a Never-Trumper) I didn't come to this conclusion as a Trumpet, but I've since come to the realization that Donald Trump should be sainted Saint Donald.

It's often been written and said that no person can withstand the scrutiny of the Federal Government if they want to destroy you and convict you of a felony - ask General Flynn if you don't believe me. Not even Mother Teresa could withstand the weight of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DIA, and the Whitehouse, trying to find a felony with which to charge her, let alone convict her. Yet, St. Donald survived all of that without a single charge or accusation from the radical, hard-core, liberal, pro-Hillary, anti-Trump, FBI leadership and the Mueller investigation.

Long live, Saint Donald!

Forum List

Back