Another White Guy Goes on a Killing Spree No Motive Killing 6

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Kalamazoo Uber driver got fares between killings, source says - CNN.com

Kalamazoo, Michigan (CNN)The man accused of killing six people and injuring two more in a Saturday evening shooting rampage in Kalamazoo, Michigan, was an Uber driver who picked up and dropped off passengers between shootings, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

The source, who is not authorized to speak to media, said investigators believe Jason Brian Dalton was even looking for fares after the final shooting of a nearly seven-hour killing rampage.

This THUG shot a 14 year old girl again...no motive. He didnt want money. Sex, drugs anything. All he wanted was to shoot people for no damn reason at all.

Mental Illness tho right?

12744373_913960388722645_181411576602179988_n.jpg

It was a white guy? Then what's the big deal?

Kalamazoo, Michigan (CNN)The man accused of killing six people and injuring two more in a Saturday evening shooting rampage in Kalamazoo, Michigan, was an Uber driver who picked up and dropped off passengers between shootings, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

CNN? I believe it now!

The source, who is not authorized to speak to media, said investigators believe Jason Brian Dalton was even looking for fares after the final shooting of a nearly seven-hour killing rampage.

But he spoke to the media.

This THUG shot a 14 year old girl again...no motive. He didnt want money. Sex, drugs anything. All he wanted was to shoot people for no damn reason at all.

Well then I guess he got what he came for.

I'd say so.

meanwhile

Illustrating Chicago Crime, Murder and Mayhem at heyjackass.com

not everyone, just psychotic killers...

every time i see a story like this i look around the forum to see which of the resident lunatics might be missing.

how can random acts of violence like this ever be stopped?

160221082107-jason-brian-dalton-large-169.jpg

The ride-sharing company confirmed to CNN that Dalton, 45, was an Uber driver and said he had passed a background check.

"We are horrified and heartbroken at the senseless violence in Kalamazoo," Uber's chief security officer Joe Sullivan said to CNN in a statement. "We have reached out to the police to help with their investigation in any way that we can."

The ride-sharing company confirmed to CNN that Dalton, 45, was an Uber driver and said he had passed a background check.

"We are horrified and heartbroken at the senseless violence in Kalamazoo," Uber's chief security officer Joe Sullivan said to CNN in a statement. "We have reached out to the police to help with their investigation in any way that we can."

John Wayne Gacy lookalike.

Wow, let's just whip out the racism and beat people over the head with it.

WHY is it when someone brings up a story about a WHITE guy shooting someone and someone else brings up the all too inconvenient larger story of black-on-black shootings / crime the ones making the effort to stress the original 'WHITE' storyline declares that no discussion on black-on-black crime can be discussed, that they are two separate issues?

More to the point, Chicago is on an even greater record-setting gun violence pace than last year, and no one says a word. 6 people killed by a white guy makes the news? Hell, more than 6 people are shot and killed on the weekend in Chicago almost EVERY WEEKEND but you don't hear about it....

Black-on-black crime and gang violence has become so NORMAL for places like Chicago that people don't think twice about it while such stories totally detract from the political racists messages spewed forth by groups like 'Black Lives Matter' so they do their best to ignore them.

John Wayne Gacy lookalike.

Frito-Bandito lookalike ...

Random victims makes this a terrorist right?
No, it makes it a shooting.
It is his motive that potentially makes this a 'terrorist' attack.
It could very well be that he was just another mentally disturbed individual.

:clap::clap:The irony in all this, no background criminal checks, no putting all his business on the news, just an ordinary white fuck that was a good quiet neighbor.......that lost his fuckin mind one day and decided to execute mf's just because....and and and the mf gets to live another day to have a day in court....because because because white people with real guns, always go quietly and nigga's with "I thought I saw a gun", look suspicious, so I killed him......Another white mf that deserves a "I thought I saw a gun" shot to the head, like us nigga's get all the time!!!

Forum List

Back