Another White Guy Goes on a Killing Spree No Motive Killing 6

Christopher Andrews: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Really?

Kalamazoo Uber driver got fares between killings, source says - CNN.com

Kalamazoo, Michigan (CNN)The man accused of killing six people and injuring two more in a Saturday evening shooting rampage in Kalamazoo, Michigan, was an Uber driver who picked up and dropped off passengers between shootings, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

The source, who is not authorized to speak to media, said investigators believe Jason Brian Dalton was even looking for fares after the final shooting of a nearly seven-hour killing rampage.

This THUG shot a 14 year old girl again...no motive. He didnt want money. Sex, drugs anything. All he wanted was to shoot people for no damn reason at all.

Mental Illness tho right?

12744373_913960388722645_181411576602179988_n.jpg

:clap::clap:The irony in all this, no background criminal checks, no putting all his business on the news, just an ordinary white fuck that was a good quiet neighbor.......that lost his fuckin mind one day and decided to execute mf's just because....and and and the mf gets to live another day to have a day in court....because because because white people with real guns, always go quietly and nigga's with "I thought I saw a gun", look suspicious, so I killed him......Another white mf that deserves a "I thought I saw a gun" shot to the head, like us nigga's get all the time!!!

I'm not sure I understand the post? The race of the shooter is important but his mental stability isn't?

That's an easy one. Blacks are so embarrassed and even SICK of all the murdering their children perform, they have to use something like this as an escape. It's what keeps them from going on a black on black killing spree.

Kalamazoo Uber driver got fares between killings, source says - CNN.com

Kalamazoo, Michigan (CNN)The man accused of killing six people and injuring two more in a Saturday evening shooting rampage in Kalamazoo, Michigan, was an Uber driver who picked up and dropped off passengers between shootings, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

The source, who is not authorized to speak to media, said investigators believe Jason Brian Dalton was even looking for fares after the final shooting of a nearly seven-hour killing rampage.

This THUG shot a 14 year old girl again...no motive. He didnt want money. Sex, drugs anything. All he wanted was to shoot people for no damn reason at all.

Mental Illness tho right?

12744373_913960388722645_181411576602179988_n.jpg

Meanwhile, in Chicago...

3 Dead, 29 Wounded In Weekend Shootings

Just for the record, if the cops had blown this asshole away for allegedly "reaching for a gun" I would have been totally fine with it. In fact, I'd be fine with it if he'd been surrendering and gotten holed. I have zero sympathy for thugs regardless of their skin color or religion.

Yet again a white male killing innocent people. I thought we are post racial. Thanks for pointing that out, if this person was a minority or Muslim or female, nobody's supposed to draw attention to that, it's offensive and pejorative. Duly noted, the double standard wins again. What was the point? Innocent people are just as dead, either way.

Forum List

Back