Another White on White crime not reported featuring an Open Carry Teaper Gun Nut

alex-800x430.jpg

owa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Police say that the 22-year-old Kozak left the mall and went to his home and retrieved a 9mm Glock handgun before retuning and shooting Farrington late Friday night..

KCJJ reports that a cousin of Farrington’s said that Kozak had been harassing the victim for at least six weeks and that she had complained to his superiors about unwanted advances he had made toward her. A later report stated that Kozak was fired from his job before the shooting took place.

“They both worked at the Coral Ridge Mall and knew each other through the Coral Ridge Mall,” Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness said. Kozak had worked at the mall since 2014.

After shooting Farrington, Kozak fled the mall in his car but was later pulled over without incident.

Kozak — who is currently being held on $10 million bail — is married to Kellie Kozak, who recently posted pictures on her Facebook page of a visit to Costco where her husband can be seen carrying a sidearm. According to his father-in-law, Kozak didn’t always carry a weapon, saying, “If circumstances were that it’d be best not to have a weapon present, he didn’t have a problem with that.”

A selection of postings from Kozak’s Facebook page — many pulled from Right Wing News — below :

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.22.23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.08-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.49.48-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.50.42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-1.23.12-PM.png
White Lives Don't Matter

Apparently, white people dont seem to care about the violence in their communities.
They dont care because only Black violence frightens them. Black men are their biggest fear. They want us to be passive and malleable.

Sorry but no.

The only people who should fear black men are other black men because you all have a penchant for killing each other
You are correct. White males shouldnt fear Black guys.....but they do for some odd reason.

Yes, overall whites commit vastly more crime. Focusing on blacks doesn't change that.

Ignoring the fact that blacks committing vastly more than their fair share of crime won't change that fact that they do.

I'm not ignoring anything. I get that . We all get that. I have always understood that. What I don't get is why you all push that narrative as much as you do. Black crime is not and should not be the primary focus of law enforcement while whites commit almost double the crime.

Narrative? It's not a narrative, it's reality.

A reality that this thread was set up to deny.

Why discuss it?

WHy discuss your health problems with your doctor?

So that they can be addressed and causes found and reversed.

And you do realize that the cause of criminality in the black community is the same as in the White Community?

Then why the focus on black crime if the cause is the same? By that logic than white crime is a much larger problem for America.

It is a narrative if you never mention white crime. Why do you and others do that?

Because the fact that such high rates of illegitimacy and crime (not to mention other social ills) go together demonstrate a high probability of cause and effect. Problem identified, now let's discuss solutions.

And I disagree that white crime is a "bigger problem".

By being concentrated in a smaller community, black crime is destroying a whole culture while white crime, though causing plenty of suffering is more often an isolated incident in a communities or a individual's life.

White crime get mentioned less because white crime is not controversial. It has no champions, like black crime does.

LIbs and black activists champion and defend, if not out and out celebrate black crime and black criminals.

Your buddy Al supports the idea of random violence against whites.

Cons and whites do NOT champion and defend white crime and white criminals.
You say you focus on black crime because you believe it SHOULD be discussed. Yet you can't "discuss" the subject without idiotic comments. Your veil is thin my friend.
Comments like those above ruin whatever credibility you may bring to the table.

"Champions" of black crime? No one supports "random violence against whites".
Fear mongering bullshit.

Can't say I've seen any of that. I do however see quite a few champions for those who kill black men.

Ignoring the fact that blacks committing vastly more than their fair share of crime won't change that fact that they do.

I'm not ignoring anything. I get that . We all get that. I have always understood that. What I don't get is why you all push that narrative as much as you do. Black crime is not and should not be the primary focus of law enforcement while whites commit almost double the crime.

Why discuss it?

And you do realize that the cause of criminality in the black community is the same as in the White Community?

Then why the focus on black crime if the cause is the same? By that logic than white crime is a much larger problem for America.

It is a narrative if you never mention white crime. Why do you and others do that?

Because the fact that such high rates of illegitimacy and crime (not to mention other social ills) go together demonstrate a high probability of cause and effect. Problem identified, now let's discuss solutions.

By being concentrated in a smaller community, black crime is destroying a whole culture while white crime, though causing plenty of suffering is more often an isolated incident in a communities or a individual's life.

White crime get mentioned less because white crime is not controversial. It has no champions, like black crime does.

LIbs and black activists champion and defend, if not out and out celebrate black crime and black criminals.

You say you focus on black crime because you believe it SHOULD be discussed. Yet you can't "discuss" the subject without idiotic comments. Your veil is thin my friend.

Fear mongering bullshit.

Can't say I've seen any of that. I do however see quite a few champions for those who kill black men.
You'll soon find that conversing with Cornell is like talking to a chimp with Alzheimers.

alex-800x430.jpg

owa mall cop — with a Facebook account loaded with open-carry and right-wing memes and photos of multiple weapons — is under arrest for shooting and killing a fellow mall worker because she filed sexual harassment complaints against him.

According to The Gazette, Alex Kozak was taken into custody after shooting 20-year-old Andrea Farrington three times in the back while she was at work at the Iowa Children’s Museum in the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville, Iowa.

Police say that the 22-year-old Kozak left the mall and went to his home and retrieved a 9mm Glock handgun before retuning and shooting Farrington late Friday night..

KCJJ reports that a cousin of Farrington’s said that Kozak had been harassing the victim for at least six weeks and that she had complained to his superiors about unwanted advances he had made toward her. A later report stated that Kozak was fired from his job before the shooting took place.

“They both worked at the Coral Ridge Mall and knew each other through the Coral Ridge Mall,” Johnson County Attorney Janet Lyness said. Kozak had worked at the mall since 2014.

After shooting Farrington, Kozak fled the mall in his car but was later pulled over without incident.

Kozak — who is currently being held on $10 million bail — is married to Kellie Kozak, who recently posted pictures on her Facebook page of a visit to Costco where her husband can be seen carrying a sidearm. According to his father-in-law, Kozak didn’t always carry a weapon, saying, “If circumstances were that it’d be best not to have a weapon present, he didn’t have a problem with that.”

A selection of postings from Kozak’s Facebook page — many pulled from Right Wing News — below :

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.22.23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.08-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.26.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.49.48-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-12.50.42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-1.23.12-PM.png

The fact that this kind of thing makes you people soil your panties on a regular basis is what gives me so much happiness.

Why discuss it?

Fear mongering bullshit.

Ascepias certainly does.

Forum List

Back