Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

It was a citizen defending himself against a vicious criminal attack.
Funny thing, a Taurus 9 mm can defend black people against criminals TOO.
Personally, I am all for honest, law-abiding black folk in the inner city owning and carrying concealed firearms to protect themselves and their loved ones against the criminals.

32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year.

Guns are not the solution, they are the problem.

No......there are 8-9,000 gun murders a year....and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year....

In a country of 320 million guns in private hands with over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense....so no, there isn't a problem with people owning and carrying guns...

of those 8-9,000 gun murders, most of them are committed by kids like Martin who graduated from thug in training to actual gang member killer....

So again, no, guns are not the problem, and people carrying guns for self defense are not the problem either....

"Insanity" is trying to make a vicious criminal appear to be "a sweet little kid that was on his way to being an alter-boy".
"Insanity" is unjustly accusing a law-abiding citizen of criminality because he dared to defend himself against a vicious attack by a criminal,
"Insanity" is playing the race-card because you have no argument left.
"Insanity" is lying yourself blue in the face, when all the evidence AND A JURY, shows your lie to be just THAT!

Insanity is gun nuts with tiny peckers making a sociopath like Zimmerman into a hero because he was living the dream of plugging the nasty negro.

No one made him a hero....we wanted the truth which we could see wasn't what was reported by the democrat, anti gunners in the news business.......you know...the ones who created "White" hispanics.....

Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown died because they were raised by people who did not teach them how to be civilized.....in the case of Brown, his mother, grandmother and step dad attacked t-shirt vendors selling those shirts with the lie on it....they could be prosecuted for felony robbery...but because the son they turned into a thug was killed....acting like a violent thug, odds are they will get a pass.....

Those two boys died because they were raised by single women, from single parent homes themselves and never learned, much less passed on, mature, adult behavior.........

"Insanity" is trying to make a vicious criminal appear to be "a sweet little kid that was on his way to being an alter-boy".
"Insanity" is unjustly accusing a law-abiding citizen of criminality because he dared to defend himself against a vicious attack by a criminal,
"Insanity" is playing the race-card because you have no argument left.
"Insanity" is lying yourself blue in the face, when all the evidence AND A JURY, shows your lie to be just THAT!

Insanity is gun nuts with tiny peckers making a sociopath like Zimmerman into a hero because he was living the dream of plugging the nasty negro.

And more Americans own and carry guns and the gun murder rate is going down, not up, and the accidental gun death and accident rate is going down not up.....so your points are wrong......

No......there are 8-9,000 gun murders a year....and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year....

In a country of 320 million guns in private hands with over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense....so no, there isn't a problem with people owning and carrying guns...

of those 8-9,000 gun murders, most of them are committed by kids like Martin who graduated from thug in training to actual gang member killer....

So again, no, guns are not the problem, and people carrying guns for self defense are not the problem either....

32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries. Guns are the problem.

Every other industrialized nation has figured this out, except the US.

And more Americans own and carry guns and the gun murder rate is going down, not up, and the accidental gun death and accident rate is going down not up.....so your points are wrong....

Someone should have explained to you at an early age, correlation does not equal causality.

Such as, just because gun nuts have tiny dicks, does not mean that gun ownership causing tiny peckers.

See how easy that is?

32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries. Guns are the problem.

Every other industrialized nation has figured this out, except the US.

Again...no.....you have to include suicides in the gun deaths...which is really a lie on this topic, because the real number, the important number is the gun murder rate....which is going down....and only averaged about 8-9,000 gun murders a year...and the accident rate with guns is also going down....as is the suicide rate with guns.....

And since South Korea and Japan have absolute gun control and higher suicide rates than the U.S......guns are not the problem.....

And more Americans own and carry guns and the gun murder rate is going down, not up, and the accidental gun death and accident rate is going down not up.....so your points are wrong....

Someone should have explained to you at an early age, correlation does not equal causality.

Such as, just because gun nuts have tiny dicks, does not mean that gun ownership causing tiny peckers.

See how easy that is?

What is it with anti gunners and small penises....you know that is called projection don't you....look...I am sorry you have a small penis......get some help with that...either medically, or psychologically......just leave us well adjusted, normal people alone....and leave our guns alone....we need them...to protect us from people who have issues with their small penises......

looks like a major let down for the zimmerman haters

they have been waiting so long

maybe next time something will stick

Trayvon Martin: DOJ Announces No Charges Against George Zimmerman

Justice Department officials met with Martin's family today, and were told that they will not be filing charges against George Zimmerman, who shot the 17-year-old after a confrontation in 2012. Thursday marks three years to the day since Martin was killed.

Federal prosecutors concluded there is not sufficient evidence to prove Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman in Sanford, Fla., intentionally violated Martin's civil rights.

Trayvon Martin DOJ Announces No Charges Against George Zimmerman - ABC News
Yep, I'm a Zimmerman hater, and I hope he dies alone.

This doesn't slow me down a bit.

I'll still hate him unconditionally because he's a pussy, who had to shot his way out of a fight he was losing it to a 17 year old.

I know Zimmerman supporters would love for hatred of him to go away, but it won't.

There is no way this guy can be happy in life. Nobody who is hated by millions gets out happily.

Keep your hatred, it's all good. Why would I care if you hate someone or not, why would anyone outside your immediate family care who the hell you like or hate? You think you are special or something? No one cares, you are just an unknown person. Get over yourself...psycho.
You caring never crossed my mind.

One person did take the time to thank me for my previous comments, so at least one person cares.

Racists like you deserve the same fate that awaits Zimmerman, because yu're going to have to explain all this to God someday, and he won't believe all that crap about the second amendment, and how you don't hate blacks

So by not thinking Zimmerman is guilty makes a person a racist? Interesting conclusion. So by saying Zimmerman is guilty then that would make you racist against Hispanics?

Not sure racism works in your little world but the color of people's skin matter a lot to you.

I'm sure God and I will figure it out. Just as he will deal with the hatred you display towards others you don't even know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not thinking Zimmerman is guilty does not make a person a racist. The people who think Zimmerman is innocent were all racists before Zimmerman killed Martin

Justice Department officials met with Martin's family today, and were told that they will not be filing charges against George Zimmerman, who shot the 17-year-old after a confrontation in 2012. Thursday marks three years to the day since Martin was killed.

Federal prosecutors concluded there is not sufficient evidence to prove Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman in Sanford, Fla., intentionally violated Martin's civil rights.

I'll still hate him unconditionally because he's a pussy, who had to shot his way out of a fight he was losing it to a 17 year old.

I know Zimmerman supporters would love for hatred of him to go away, but it won't.

There is no way this guy can be happy in life. Nobody who is hated by millions gets out happily.

Keep your hatred, it's all good. Why would I care if you hate someone or not, why would anyone outside your immediate family care who the hell you like or hate? You think you are special or something? No one cares, you are just an unknown person. Get over yourself...psycho.

One person did take the time to thank me for my previous comments, so at least one person cares.

Racists like you deserve the same fate that awaits Zimmerman, because yu're going to have to explain all this to God someday, and he won't believe all that crap about the second amendment, and how you don't hate blacks

So by not thinking Zimmerman is guilty makes a person a racist? Interesting conclusion. So by saying Zimmerman is guilty then that would make you racist against Hispanics?

Not sure racism works in your little world but the color of people's skin matter a lot to you.

I'm sure God and I will figure it out. Just as he will deal with the hatred you display towards others you don't even know.

God, I hate the race card. It sucks and is just a way to try and shut down discussion. Doesn't work though. :D Just like if you don't like Obama policies, you must be a racist.

e2478f7a31cba0f23fdb8698d1889c4f07eb091cfb25640819ecd2badbc5a322.jpg
You were probably a racist before Obama took office.

No, what I keep pointing out is the absolute absurdity of seeing the George Zimmerman - Trayvon Martin shooting as a crisis in America when on any given weekend dozens of young black men are being shot by other young black men. Yet when young black men are dropping like flies on the streets of Chicago, the hometown of the President, at an alarming rate...he and the Attorney General are fixated on the "problem" of whites shooting blacks, committing vast numbers of FBI agents to investigate what happened in Sanford and Ferguson. It's insanity.

No, insanity is letting police departments and police wannabes think they can shoot black children with no consequence.

And the only reason it was OK for George Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon Martin is that Martin attacked him in the first place. It's why people carry concealed weapons...to protect themselves against those who resort to physical violence like Martin did.

Well, no. You see, people shouldn't be allowed to carry concealed weapons, especially not if they are jobless losers who are on multiple drugs that might cause hallucinations.

Again, there is NO GOOD REASON for a civilian to even own a gun, much less carry one around.

Do you mean other than the right given to them by the Constitution? I have a concealed carry permit to protect my loved ones from sociopaths that might want to harm them. Quite frankly I can't think of a BETTER REASON to own and carry a gun.

No, what I keep pointing out is the absolute absurdity of seeing the George Zimmerman - Trayvon Martin shooting as a crisis in America when on any given weekend dozens of young black men are being shot by other young black men. Yet when young black men are dropping like flies on the streets of Chicago, the hometown of the President, at an alarming rate...he and the Attorney General are fixated on the "problem" of whites shooting blacks, committing vast numbers of FBI agents to investigate what happened in Sanford and Ferguson. It's insanity.

No, insanity is letting police departments and police wannabes think they can shoot black children with no consequence.

And the only reason it was OK for George Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon Martin is that Martin attacked him in the first place. It's why people carry concealed weapons...to protect themselves against those who resort to physical violence like Martin did.

Well, no. You see, people shouldn't be allowed to carry concealed weapons, especially not if they are jobless losers who are on multiple drugs that might cause hallucinations.

Again, there is NO GOOD REASON for a civilian to even own a gun, much less carry one around.

Do you mean other than the right given to them by the Constitution? I have a concealed carry permit to protect my loved ones from sociopaths that might want to harm them. Quite frankly I can't think of a BETTER REASON to own and carry a gun.

Well, there's something we can agree on! :D Even though I think this was a tragedy due to stupidity, I still am a strong supporter of the 2nd.

Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown died because they were raised by people who did not teach them how to be civilized.....in the case of Brown, his mother, grandmother and step dad attacked t-shirt vendors selling those shirts with the lie on it....they could be prosecuted for felony robbery...but because the son they turned into a thug was killed....acting like a violent thug, odds are they will get a pass.....

Those two boys died because they were raised by single women, from single parent homes themselves and never learned, much less passed on, mature, adult behavior.........

That has nothing to do with it. What has to do with it is GOOD parenting. Unfortunately, some single parents, just like some married parents, are not GOOD parents. There are plenty of children raised by single parents who are not thugs, FYI.

Yes there is. PLenty of reasons. Number 1 being, it's a constitutional RIGHT. And the SCOTUS has determined that we, as citizens of the US, have a right to use firearms for self defense!

That has nothing to do with it. What has to do with it is GOOD parenting. Unfortunately, some single parents, just like some married parents, are not GOOD parents. There are plenty of children raised by single parents who are not thugs, FYI.

I agree with you that there are plenty of children raised by single parents that aren't thugs, Chris but I think you'd have to agree with me that far too many of the kids that DO turn out badly are from single parent homes or are raised by grandmothers.

I'm going to put a great deal of the blame for that on a welfare system that incentivized single parent households and a culture that had men fathering children and then not being there for them as they grow.

Not thinking Zimmerman is guilty does not make a person a racist. The people who think Zimmerman is innocent were all racists before Zimmerman killed Martin

Calling people racist, does not mean a person is racist, it means you aren't adult enough to discuss the matter intelligently.

I you knew my history on this case, I said let's wait until all the evidence came in. After looking at it, I believe Zimmerman was attacked and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger and used deadly force. I believe that BOTH made bad decisions that night and it cost someone their life. It wasn't racial, it wasn't political, it was a series of bad choices.

Now, you can go back to your liberal games and continue to throw, hate, race out ther because you are intelligent enough to discuss it like a real adult.

Again...no.....you have to include suicides in the gun deaths...which is really a lie on this topic, because the real number, the important number is the gun murder rate....which is going down....and only averaged about 8-9,000 gun murders a year...and the accident rate with guns is also going down....as is the suicide rate with guns.....

And since South Korea and Japan have absolute gun control and higher suicide rates than the U.S......guns are not the problem.....

South Korea and Japan have societies where suicide is socially accepted. We have one where it isn't, but we have a lot of them because of easy access to guns for people who never, ever should have had a gun to start with.

32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries is too high a price to pay for you guys compensating for your tiny peckers.

What is it with anti gunners and small penises....you know that is called projection don't you....look...I am sorry you have a small penis......get some help with that...either medically, or psychologically......just leave us well adjusted, normal people alone....and leave our guns alone....we need them...to protect us from people who have issues with their small penises......

I don't need to compensate like you gun nuts do...

0-5_0eyjsa9L80xyOg.png

Guy, you have every right to be part of well regulated militia.

I'm guessing you let some working class kid do that kind of hard work, though. Because you were too busy running nightclubs... or something.

The fact is, a gun in your home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the home than a bad guy.

Forum List

Back