Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

Quite frankly...after hearing the evidence of the case I understand fully why the Sanford Police Department declined to charge George Zimmerman. They looked at evidence and rightly came to the conclusion that Zimmerman was not guilty of a crime.

What followed was less about justice as it was about a nation at war with itself over the issue of gun control. George Zimmerman was simply the poor sap who got caught in the middle of it.

Keep your hatred, it's all good. Why would I care if you hate someone or not, why would anyone outside your immediate family care who the hell you like or hate? You think you are special or something? No one cares, you are just an unknown person. Get over yourself...psycho.
You caring never crossed my mind.

One person did take the time to thank me for my previous comments, so at least one person cares.

Racists like you deserve the same fate that awaits Zimmerman, because yu're going to have to explain all this to God someday, and he won't believe all that crap about the second amendment, and how you don't hate blacks

So by not thinking Zimmerman is guilty makes a person a racist? Interesting conclusion. So by saying Zimmerman is guilty then that would make you racist against Hispanics?

Not sure racism works in your little world but the color of people's skin matter a lot to you.

I'm sure God and I will figure it out. Just as he will deal with the hatred you display towards others you don't even know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not thinking Zimmerman is guilty does not make a person a racist. The people who think Zimmerman is innocent were all racists before Zimmerman killed Martin

Calling people racist, does not mean a person is racist, it means you aren't adult enough to discuss the matter intelligently.

I you knew my history on this case, I said let's wait until all the evidence came in. After looking at it, I believe Zimmerman was attacked and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger and used deadly force. I believe that BOTH made bad decisions that night and it cost someone their life. It wasn't racial, it wasn't political, it was a series of bad choices.

Now, you can go back to your liberal games and continue to throw, hate, race out ther because you are intelligent enough to discuss it like a real adult.
I don't disagree with anything in particular, within the second paragrah of your response.

What I often don't see in the position Zimmerman supporters take, is how maturity should factor into gun ownership, open carry, and the incident.

Martin was 17, and I don't know what 17 year olds are like where you come from...but out here, they're kind of irrational and make lot's of bad decisions, some more than others. Zimmerman was how old? I bring this up because, in my opinion, the bad decisions made that night that cost Martin his life, were not "a wash" that makes both parties equally guilty.

By the way...you're not discussing this matter intelligently. You're just parrotting the defense's case, and almost nobody believes the court should not have ruled the way they did. You seem to think that BOTH people made bad decisions, suggesting equal responsibility for the incident, yet you support Zimmerman. Have you discussed that contradiction with yourself?

Martin initiated the physical attack...not zimmerman.....the only eyewitness to the event confirmed that martin was on top beating zimmerman....so yeah......martin made a huge mistake in not going home and in doubling back to confront zimmerman........and he came from a broken home too.....

Keep your hatred, it's all good. Why would I care if you hate someone or not, why would anyone outside your immediate family care who the hell you like or hate? You think you are special or something? No one cares, you are just an unknown person. Get over yourself...psycho.

One person did take the time to thank me for my previous comments, so at least one person cares.

Racists like you deserve the same fate that awaits Zimmerman, because yu're going to have to explain all this to God someday, and he won't believe all that crap about the second amendment, and how you don't hate blacks

So by not thinking Zimmerman is guilty makes a person a racist? Interesting conclusion. So by saying Zimmerman is guilty then that would make you racist against Hispanics?

Not sure racism works in your little world but the color of people's skin matter a lot to you.

I'm sure God and I will figure it out. Just as he will deal with the hatred you display towards others you don't even know.

Not thinking Zimmerman is guilty does not make a person a racist. The people who think Zimmerman is innocent were all racists before Zimmerman killed Martin

Calling people racist, does not mean a person is racist, it means you aren't adult enough to discuss the matter intelligently.

I you knew my history on this case, I said let's wait until all the evidence came in. After looking at it, I believe Zimmerman was attacked and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger and used deadly force. I believe that BOTH made bad decisions that night and it cost someone their life. It wasn't racial, it wasn't political, it was a series of bad choices.

Now, you can go back to your liberal games and continue to throw, hate, race out ther because you are intelligent enough to discuss it like a real adult.
I don't disagree with anything in particular, within the second paragrah of your response.

What I often don't see in the position Zimmerman supporters take, is how maturity should factor into gun ownership, open carry, and the incident.

Martin was 17, and I don't know what 17 year olds are like where you come from...but out here, they're kind of irrational and make lot's of bad decisions, some more than others. Zimmerman was how old? I bring this up because, in my opinion, the bad decisions made that night that cost Martin his life, were not "a wash" that makes both parties equally guilty.

By the way...you're not discussing this matter intelligently. You're just parrotting the defense's case, and almost nobody believes the court should not have ruled the way they did. You seem to think that BOTH people made bad decisions, suggesting equal responsibility for the incident, yet you support Zimmerman. Have you discussed that contradiction with yourself?

There is no contradiction, because Martin jumped Zimmerman, making him the aggressor in a physical confrontation. It then put Zimmerman in a position to defend himself, when he defended himself, he took the life of Martin.

What ticks me off about you is you jump in make moronic, statements about me being a racist, yet you have no cause to do so. So you still haven't answered my question why do you think I am a racist. Please give me specifics, just because someone has a difference of opinion does no male a person racist.

Martin initiated the physical attack...not zimmerman.....the only eyewitness to the event confirmed that martin was on top beating zimmerman....so yeah......martin made a huge mistake in not going home and in doubling back to confront zimmerman........and he came from a broken home too.....
The fact that Martin wound up on top of Zimmerman does not prove Martin initiated the fight, it only proves he was winning it.

There is no contradiction, because Martin jumped Zimmerman, making him the aggressor in a physical confrontation. It then put Zimmerman in a position to defend himself, when he defended himself, he took the life of Martin.

What ticks me off about you is you jump in make moronic, statements about me being a racist, yet you have no cause to do so. So you still haven't answered my question why do you think I am a racist. Please give me specifics, just because someone has a difference of opinion does no male a person racist.
There they are...your true colors.

Discussing the matter intelligently......phffft!

Nobody saw how the fight started, but you jump to accept the defense's argument. You probably think defendents and their lawyers alwas tell the truth, right?

There was no physical evidence, or testimony, from anyone besides the defendent, about who started the fight.

That doesn't matter to me, as much as it should to you. Maybe you've deluded yourself about NOT being a racist too!

What matters is that Zimmerman was enough of a dolt to get himself involved ina fight he had to shoot his way out of, that could have been easilly avoided...and you support that. Is it the guns? blacks? or both?

Sure, the young thug circled back to have civil conversation with the "creepy ass cracker"instead of going straight home to call the cops. Thugs do that a lot.

There was no physical evidence, or testimony, from anyone besides the defendent, about who started the fight.

Yiou Zimmerman supporters like to hang your hats on unemotional physical evidence and objective determinations......

But believing Zimmerman's story about who started the fight is a complete leap of faith.

Last edited:

Nobody saw how the fight started, but you jump to accept the defense's argument. You probably think defendents and their lawyers alwas tell the truth, right?

That doesn't matter to me, as much as it should to you. Maybe you've deluded yourself about NOT being a racist too!

What matters is that Zimmerman was enough of a dolt to get himself involved ina fight he had to shoot his way out of, that could have been easilly avoided...and you support that. Is it the guns? blacks? or both?

The police came to the conclusion that Martin came back around and yes Zimmerman was a dolt.

I like how you have totally ignored my request to prove I'm a racist, that is telling of who and what you are about.

The police came to the conclusion that Martin came back around and yes Zimmerman was a dolt.

I like how you have totally ignored my request to prove I'm a racist, that is telling of who and what you are about.

I don't need to prove you're a racist. I get to think you are, and that doesn't make you one.

I can't see how anyone who claims to have objectvely weighed the evidence in the M/Z incident, accepting Zimmerman's account of how the fight started as conclusive.

Zimmerman's sin IMO, was getting out of his truck with a gun, when the cops were on the way, knowing fully well he would need to use it if he got his ass kicked and was scared.

I don't need to prove you're a racist. I get to think you are, and that doesn't make you one.

I can't see how anyone who claims to have objectvely weighed the evidence in the M/Z incident, accepting Zimmerman's account of how the fight started as conclusive.

Zimmerman's sin IMO, was getting out of his truck with a gun, when the cops were on the way, knowing fully well he would need to use it if he got his ass kicked and was scared.

Fair enough, I wouldn't think a racist such as yourself would say anything different.

Do you mean other than the right given to them by the Constitution? I have a concealed carry permit to protect my loved ones from sociopaths that might want to harm them. Quite frankly I can't think of a BETTER REASON to own and carry a gun.

Guy, you have every right to be part of well regulated militia.

I'm guessing you let some working class kid do that kind of hard work, though. Because you were too busy running nightclubs... or something.

The fact is, a gun in your home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the home than a bad guy.
That statistic is a KNOWN LIE. It has been debunked so many times it isn't funny. Further the Court affirmed it is an individual right separate and distinct from belonging to a militia. But on that point every male aged 17 to 46 IS part of the militia.

Fair enough, I wouldn't think a racist such as yourself would say anything different.
I don't think any races are superior or inferior to others. If it helps you to think I am a racist, go ahead. The only people bothered by being called racists usually are, and probably aren't willing to face that fact.

That idea of race is anthropologically unsound. There are simply people who have generalized cultural resentments based on cultural practices that bother them. If white nationalists can be categorized as a culture, I have cultural resentments towards any of them I've met, or interacted with, so far. If you have generalized cultural resentments towards the cultural practices that many blacks display, that doesn't make you a racist, but at the least a bigot if you think they're incapable of acting any differently. I can't think white nationalists are all idiots, because I haven't interacted with them all, but I'd love to meet a rational one some day. I have never met a white nationalist that doesn't support the idea that blacks are incapable of acting in ways they would approve of, and they're highly resentful.

You are a Zimmerman supporter, and IMO you are guilty until proven innocent. I can't prove otherwise, and I might think you weren't, if you'd convince me of that, and we'd have to meet to do that, and that will not happen. So enjoy the fact that it doesn't matter if I think you're a racist, because if you're not, it shouldn't bother you

I don't think any races are superior or inferior to others. If it helps you to think I am a racist, go ahead. The only people bothered by being called racists usually are, and probably aren't willing to face that fact.

That idea of race is anthropologically unsound. There are simply people who have generalized cultural resentments based on cultural practices that bother them. If white nationalists can be categorized as a culture, I have cultural resentments towards any of them I've met, or interacted with, so far. If you have generalized cultural resentments towards the cultural practices that many blacks display, that doesn't make you a racist, but at the least a bigot if you think they're incapable of acting any differently. I can't think white nationalists are all idiots, because I haven't interacted with them all, but I'd love to meet a rational one some day. I have never met a white nationalist that doesn't support the idea that blacks are incapable of acting in ways they would approve of, and they're highly resentful.

You are a Zimmerman supporter, and IMO you are guilty until proven innocent. I can't prove otherwise, and I might think you weren't, if you'd convince me of that, and we'd have to meet to do that, and that will not happen. So enjoy the fact that it doesn't matter if I think you're a racist, because if you're not, it shouldn't bother you

I agree, all races are the same, good and bad in all races, no one is better than the other. Racist like you think are just around to stir things up.

Guy, the Constitution gives me the right to own a gun whether I'm in a militia or not and the guns that I do have in my homes are there because of the bad guys.

That's only the current interpretation by Tony the Big Tuna Scalia. We get someone sane on the court, it's about Militias again.

You have guns in your home because you are compensating for a tiny pecker and don't want to fix the underlying problems that cause crime. and sadly, people like you just make the world scarier for the rest of us.

Again? No, the ruling was made in the Heller case. The majority of justices agreed that the government does not have the right to infringe upon the people's second amendment rights. Read it and weep.

Again, Scalia takes a dirt nap- a day that I will have a party that such a horrible person is worm food - and Hillary appoints his replacement, and guess what, we go back to the interpretation that the second is about militias, not letting every crazy fuck compensating for a tiny pecker is entitled to a gun.

Technically......scotus doesn't get to determine that.....it is a God given right......Scotus just tells the idiots making the argument against it that they are wrong.....and need to stop trying to deny that right to law abiding citizens.....

1) There is no "God". I know you guys think you are special creations of a magic sky fairy, but you're not.

2) There are no "rights". Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese Americans, 1942". What you have are privileges that the rest of society thinks you should have. Once upon a time, slave ownership was a "Right". Beating your wife was a "right". Then society decided, "Meh, that's not such a good idea."

3) If you have a right to a gun, why don't I have a right to Anthrax artillery shells? Land MInes to keep the neighborhood kids off my lawn? Fully automatic Machine guns?

I mean, shit, if Zimmerman can shoot Trayvon for being in the wrong neighborhood, why can't I put land mines in my front lawn to keep those little bastard kids off of it?

The reality is, universal gun ownership is just a bad policy because most gun owners don't need a gun and aren't really qualified to have one. 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries every year is proof enough of that.

So basically you want to take away the right to self defense. Think of me for a moment, a very petite woman at 5'1" and probably about 105 pounds. If a man breaks into my home with intent to harm me, you want to take away MY RIGHT to defend myself against an attacker that would be almost twice the size and weight of me. That is sick, dude, really sick.

The chances of that every happening are so nil that they barely register.

Again, there were only 200 cases in any given year of a good guy with a gun killing a bad guy. - I.e. murders that were ruled "Self-Defense". meanwhile, we have 11,000 homicides, 19,000 suicides and 1000 accidental deaths every year with guns. Why? Because if that bad guy is really determined to get you, he's going to get you whether you have a gun or not.

We have lots of cases of women being shot with the guns they bought for protection. We have the case where the 2 year old shot his mother when he pulled the gun out of her purse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/31/us/walmart-shooting-by-2-year-old.html?_r=0

we have the case of the woman who was shot by her violent husband. He just waited for her to go to sleep, pulled our her pretty pink gun and shot her ass in bed.

Having a Gun in the House Doesn t Make a Woman Safer - The Atlantic

And there was the woman who confronted a bad guy with her gun, and ended up getting wounded when she struggled with the man.

Swannanoa woman shot with own gun defending her home

Oh, and let's not forget Nancy Lanza. She had enough guns to fight off the Zombie Apocalypse, but her own son killed her and then went off to kill 26 other people.

Guns don't make you safer.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that almost nobody believes the court ruled correctly? A jury looked at the evidence and brought back a verdict of not guilty. The Justice Department, which under Eric Holder is far from an impartial arbiter, also looked at the evidence and decided that Trayvon Martin's civil rights were not violated.

It's obvious that YOU don't think the court ruled properly but is that opinion based on the evidence of the case or your own feelings about what you think happened that night in Sanford, Florida?

No, the jury of really stupid white women ruled wrongly. The Justice Department determined that unfortunately, as badly as the state fucked up this case, they didn't have cause to intervene.

A bully shot an unarmed child because he was losing a fight he instigated. That doesn't sit well with most decent people. and every couple of months, this bully is caught doing something else he shouldn't be doing, and we just have to point it out and say, "We told you so!"

Why would you say that I'm racist, Joey? Because I point out that fifty years of "War on Poverty" policies haven't really lowered the rate of poverty in this country? Because I point out that a welfare system that encourages fractured families has done terrible things to our society?

Because you repeat whatever shit about "Those" people you've heard on Hate Radio. neither of those things are true.

The poverty Rate HAS been reduced by the war on poverty. Maybe you need to look up how the truly poor lived back pre-1960. Stories about senior citizens eating dog food because they couldn't make things work anymore.

The Welfare system does not encourage "Fractured families". The reality is, most people who are on welfare are only on it for a short time. But I'm sure the fat closeted homosexual on Hate Radio told you different and you nodded your head and said, "That's right, Rush!!"

I grew up in about a liberal a town as you'll find anywhere...Amherst, Massachusetts. I had black playmates, teammates, teachers and neighbors. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a racist...I'm a realist.

Yup, and you talk all day about "those people" like they are sub-human. when you couldn't live half a week in their world.

They are nine human beings out of 320 million.....there interpretation should not be the final say in these things....we need to change their jurisdiction...which the congress can do...and have a congressional override of their opinions.....

And regardless.....the right is clearly stated in the 2nd amendment......no need for them to say too much about it.....

If the right is "Clearly stated", then why did the courts rule for nearly 200 years that goverments COULD regulate gun ownership on the Federal, State and City level?

Forum List

Back