Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Next year according to CNN......

chancellor.jpg

They voted down Bork, 58-42. If the MeToo movement had been at the time, Ol' Clarence Pubie In His Teeth Thomas should have been voted down, as well. But the foreshadowing of what the Republican Party was becoming was evident.

Oh, it was just this thing about never being able to block a black no matter what. That pubic hair! I totally supported Anita Hill. That guy should have been arrested and spent his life in jail, not on the bench of the Supreme Court unable to talk and all his opinions written by his clerks.

Yessssssssss !!!
OMG, this week can't get any better !
The left is going to be in utter meltdown mode !!!
If only the old bag ruth would kick it

Advice is to mega stock on the big popcorn, the coming Leftists Head Exploding Festival is going to be delicious to observe.

Mitch McConnell will go full blown hypocrite if he doesn't do the same thing he did in 2016, and say it's too close to an election to appoint a new justice to SCOTUS.
Oh, but wait....That's what all you fuckers are...hypocrites.

Ohhhhh, the butthurt ! :abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::biggrin::dance::finger3::fingerscrossed::happy-1::iyfyus.jpg::highfive::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh:

Really? Where was the liberal replacement for Thurgood Marshall? We got Uncle Thomas instead. It wasn’t Obama’s job to put in another right wing politician in robes like Scalia. It was to nominate a qualified person to fill the seat.
Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives make up the rules as they go along.

AKA, they lie.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
/——/ Marc is projecting again. He’s so cute,

EDIT..... before commercial they managed to squeeze in that gay people might have to worry about getting refused at hotels.
This is too much.

I'm for a libertarian justice: I wish Trump would appoint someone who would stuff all this have-to-bake-pervert-cakes if you are a Republican, but can throw prominent members of the Administration out of restaurants freely if you are a leftist -- I want to see a return to everyone getting to say who they do or don't do business with. Freely.

That would put the onus back on the public to act reasonably normal instead of being constantly outrageous as so many are now. If they want to do business, stay in a hotel, rent an apartment, etc. In my lifetime business people could freely decide whom they would do business with, and lose the profits but gain freedom to choose. I want that back.
Yes you should be able to hate and discriminate against anyone you want... What could be wrong with that? Bigotry and discrimination is good LOL!

Why do you sad losers care more about hurting liberals - who are Americans the people protected by the constitution and bill of rights - rather than getting and explaining good policy?
Because you people are a stain on our constitution. Best to wipe you away and restore Americas values.
While you idiots debate on which bathroom to use the rest of us work to protect our families & future.
True story

Really? Where was the liberal replacement for Thurgood Marshall? We got Uncle Thomas instead. It wasn’t Obama’s job to put in another right wing politician in robes like Scalia. It was to nominate a qualified person to fill the seat.
Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives make up the rules as they go along.

AKA, they lie.

A little salve will help with that.

AKA, they lie.

/——/ Marc is projecting again. He’s so cute,
Funny how it is the GOP bs character assassination propaganda machine against every respected media Outlet in the world, isn't it, super duper?

His seat was not stolen. Enough with the lies
Don't call me a liar. McConnell had no right to do what he did. He ignored the Constitutional duties of the senate with a smirk. Dirty pol.

Then stop lying. The senate has the duty to advice and consent. They said no. Deal with it
No, they didn't, liar. They refused to do their Constitutional duty to advise and consent. They did not do their job. A No vote and I wouldn't have an issue.

Wanting gun control and upholding Roe v. Wade is entirely mainstream. Holding out for some far right turkey should have waited until you had a Republican President. Not a year before.
Democrats, Teddy Kennedy, and Joe Biden started the Supreme Court battles back in 1980’s and 1990’s with Bork and Thomas hearings. They blocked Bork.
? They voted down Bork, 58-42. If the MeToo movement had been at the time, Ol' Clarence Pubie In His Teeth Thomas should have been voted down, as well. But the foreshadowing of what the Republican Party was becoming was evident.
Thats what Anita Hill claims. You realize Thomas has pubic hair on his head right? Could have fallen on the Coke can. She was a liar.

Gorsuch's seat was a stolen seat. You shouldn't be so proud of yourselves. But of course, shame isn't part of the vocabulary if you support Trump.

How do you figger?

Gorsuch is sitting in Justice Scalia's conservative seat on the court. Obama TRIED to steal it after Scalia was whacked,but his attempt was unsuccessful.
That's absurd. He was the President, he had 11 months to go, and he did his Constitutional duty. McConnell then failed to do his. He should have been impeached.

People in the Legislature aren't impeached. That is for removing those in the Executive Branch. You merely vote out members of the House and Senate in the next election if they deserve it.

Forum List

Back