Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Well there are elections in in November and according to scumbag GOP and the Dupes, that means we should wait until after the election to support a new nomination LOL. At any rate we will never regain our status as a great leading country until Democrats control the the government again like 2 months under Obama and under LBJ...
We WILL go nuke and have a CONSERVATIVE SCOTUS pick in 60 days. And there is not a godamn thing liberals can do about it.

What is that Fury, they will go nuke what is it? Is it just a vote on party lines or is it something else?
Simple majority.

Okay well that is what the Republicans should do, also the one The Donald decides on should be a good Practising Christian man or woman, a Christian not one of these Exotic Religions, it is amazing that Obama did not appoint a Muslim to that Court, but The Donald should decide on someone like that Scalia but younger approx 46 years in age under 50 is better for the longevity someone age approx 46 years in age could sit on that Court for the next 35 years, I have read for some time about these things like the United States Supreme Court because it's interesting.

Roe isn't going to be overturned, I do expect however the Dims will get their side all lathered and foaming by November however.
Best to get a nominee and get them seated as quickly as possible.
I was happy to hear that Trump is already going over his list of potential nominees.

Just heard on ABC News radio.
This is most excellent news. Now Mr Trump can get us another conservative and then we can overturn Rove vs Wade

-Geaux

Kennedy is a conservative and not a single current member of SCOTUS supports over turning RvW

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Roe vs Wade isn't going anywhere. Just hyperbole and fear mongering
Disagree. Roberts Court would like to make a splash. He did it with Obamacare as a swing vote. Who knows?

Really? Where was the liberal replacement for Thurgood Marshall? We got Uncle Thomas instead. It wasn’t Obama’s job to put in another right wing politician in robes like Scalia. It was to nominate a qualified person to fill the seat.
Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives make up the rules as they go along.

AKA, they lie.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
/——/ Marc is projecting again. He’s so cute,
Funny how it is the GOP bs character assassination propaganda machine against every respected media Outlet in the world, isn't it, super duper?
/——/ We call a spade a spade. It’s all agenda driven indoctrination

Republicans cheated to get the court in their favor now we face more potentially unamerican decisions.
you are so full of shit the sewage companies have put a collective ban on your ass.

Funny how you say that. After all this is an election year, so we can't nominate a justice yet.
The party in power can do what it wants regarding a vote. Tough luck for liberal nut jobs.

EDIT..... before commercial they managed to squeeze in that gay people might have to worry about getting refused at hotels.
This is too much.

I'm for a libertarian justice: I wish Trump would appoint someone who would stuff all this have-to-bake-pervert-cakes if you are a Republican, but can throw prominent members of the Administration out of restaurants freely if you are a leftist -- I want to see a return to everyone getting to say who they do or don't do business with. Freely.

That would put the onus back on the public to act reasonably normal instead of being constantly outrageous as so many are now. If they want to do business, stay in a hotel, rent an apartment, etc. In my lifetime business people could freely decide whom they would do business with, and lose the profits but gain freedom to choose. I want that back.
Yes you should be able to hate and discriminate against anyone you want... What could be wrong with that? Bigotry and discrimination is good LOL!
/——-/ it the cost of freedom just like your idiotic Strawman argument is the price we pay for Freedom of Speech.

I think the prospect of turning back the clock and giving the states right to outlaw abortion again, will energize the blue opposition, especially women, to take over those state governments that do.
So, you can name four other sitting Justices that have expressed a desire or willingness to overturn Roe?

Ya know, I'm kind of getting tired of all this winning....

Just kidding! The Shots are on Me!!! lol

I really should make this into a meme.

Joe Scarborough will be on his soapbox tomorrow...hope he falls off.

Republicans cheated to get the court in their favor now we face more potentially unamerican decisions.
Cheated? Wake up idiot. Dems are the ones that don't give a fuck about their constituents. That is why they rigged their primaries.

That did not happen.

you are so full of shit the sewage companies have put a collective ban on your ass.

Funny how you say that. After all this is an election year, so we can't nominate a justice yet.
The party in power can do what it wants regarding a vote. Tough luck for liberal nut jobs.

JBond is correct. With all 3 branches of government, the Repubs can change the rules, vote, and put a Supreme court Justice on in 15 min if they want to, lol.

Your side is SCREWD, and the worst is yet to come. And know what? We LOVE IT!

Roe isn't going to be overturned, I do expect however the Dims will get their side all lathered and foaming by November however.
I was happy to hear that Trump is already going over his list of potential nominees.

How would the new situation on that court with a solid Republican Majority affect something like the Leftists wanting to eliminate the Electoral College because The Donald beat Hillary? In the event they attempted to get rid of the Electoral College could someone take that to the Supreme Court and the Leftists get slapped down?

How would the new situation on that court with a solid Republican Majority affect something like the Leftists wanting to eliminate the Electoral College because The Donald beat Hillary? In the event they attempted to get rid of the Electoral College could someone take that to the Supreme Court and the Leftists get slapped down?
/——/ I’m not sure the SC can make that ruling. It would call for an repeal. How is the Constitution amended?
Article V of the Constitution prescribes how an amendment can become a part of the Constitution. While there are two ways, only one has ever been used. All 27 Amendments have been ratified after two-thirds of the House and Senate approve of the proposal and send it to the states for a vote. Then, three-fourths of the states must affirm th

Just heard on ABC News radio.
This is most excellent news. Now Mr Trump can get us another conservative and then we can overturn Rove vs Wade

-Geaux

Kennedy is a conservative and not a single current member of SCOTUS supports over turning RvW

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Roe vs Wade isn't going anywhere. Just hyperbole and fear mongering

From you SASSY as in SERIOUS?

Watch - Donald's pick will long for coat hanger abortions in very dark alleys

And you will rejoice!!

My prediction: watch for Justice Thomas to declare his retirement once he knows The replacement for Kennedy is a confirmed conservactive. He suggested before the 2016 election he would retire soon. I think he held off until they got the majority.

/——/ I’m not sure the SC can make that ruling. It would call for an repeal. How is the Constitution amended?
Article V of the Constitution prescribes how an amendment can become a part of the Constitution. While there are two ways, only one has ever been used. All 27 Amendments have been ratified after two-thirds of the House and Senate approve of the proposal and send it to the states for a vote. Then, three-fourths of the states must affirm th
Or a Convention of the States.

Thats what Anita Hill claims. You realize Thomas has pubic hair on his head right? Could have fallen on the Coke can. She was a liar.

Wooly head, right...........I wondered about that at the time. But Anita hill is black, too, so I figured she could tell the difference! Assuming there is a difference. Not just on the Coke can, in the pages of some papers, too. That man was grotesque. Something seriously wrong with him.

Forum List

Back