Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Now CNN is talking about the end of Affirmative action and women's rights getting set back.
This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

EDIT..... before commercial they managed to squeeze in that gay people might have to worry about getting refused at hotels.
This is too much.

Republicans cheated to get the court in their favor now we face more potentially unamerican decisions.
Cheated? Wake up idiot. Dems are the ones that don't give a fuck about their constituents. That is why they rigged their primaries.

It's not a popularity contest. You know I'm right about what the Republicans did to the Garland nomination.

We won the senate.

You really think Obama and Ried would have waited if they still owned the show ?

If you say yes, you are lying, stupid or both.
I don't know what you mean, "would have waited." I think (I hope) they would have done their jobs. Obama did his. The senate did not do its job.

Would have held off......

They would have nominated and confirmed in a week.

The senate didn't exist for Obama. That is why the G is for Gorsuch and not Garland.
LOL The senate exists to create and pass laws. It also exists to advise and consent on Supreme Court nominations made by the sitting President of the United States. Read your Constitution if you don't believe me. Saying they don't need to follow a reasonable time frame isn't in there because no one expected senators to be quite so irresponsible with their decisions in order to keep power. Republicans are a more and more power hungry group of madmen. It even led them to nominate and elect and now support a disgusting piece of work like Donald Trump, who is humiliating the U.S. in front of the entire world.

You're just making excuse after excuse for what was a miserable manipulation of power and someday, somehow, I hope those guys get bitten in the ass for it. But not that the Dems do it "back." The Senate needs to buckle down and do its job, including compromising on legislation that can move this country forward. Who cares if you get reelected--do what is right.
Not a single Dem compromised with the tax cuts. Nor with the immigration bill. They stick together like dick and homo ass.
If they needed one vote a couple of Democrats would have voted for it. They are not lockstep bought off GOP neo-nazis... LOL

Thanks goodness Her Thighness Clinton is not POTUS right now for a host of reasons, this being one. I can't imagine her picking (2) judges

Yikes

-Geaux

I think the prospect of turning back the clock and giving the states right to outlaw abortion again, will energize the blue opposition, especially women, to take over those state governments that do.
YES! Run on fear mongering!
It worked so well in 2016. They need you to run the DNC!

Oh for FUCKS SAKE.......
It has already began.... CNN ramping up the fear about abortion overturning and gay marriage.
It's been a couple hours, and CNN is in full swing already.

They are right to cover these issues --- I didn't think of the homosexual marriage stuff, but look at this thread: a lot of conservative males are salivating at the prospect of getting women back under their thumbs, having to raise the men's rape-get or seduction and abandonment pregnancies till they are 18 or more. And by the women alone, of course. THAT will turn a lot of women away from Repubs, and so I doubt Trump will appoint anyone with an anti-abortion record. I've been a Republican woman for a loooonnnnnnng time and I know that there always was a gentlemanly but silent agreement that the GOP doesn't mess with women's rights. And they didn't. And Trump clearly was never an antiabortionist before, so I'm hoping he'll hang onto that value.

Republicans cheated to get the court in their favor now we face more potentially unamerican decisions.
you are so full of shit the sewage companies have put a collective ban on your ass.

I think the prospect of turning back the clock and giving the states right to outlaw abortion again, will energize the blue opposition, especially women, to take over those state governments that do.
Salivating at the very thought of killing a fetus or 2 huh?

Lol what I want... that’s the thing about Judges, they’re supposed to rule impartially. not the way they or I want. But that doesn’t count for the SC anymore.
Because you disagree with them.
Today’s union vote. Have you seen liberals in hysterics, calling the court fraudulent and activist judges? Nope. The SC ruled on the Muslim ban. Are liberals attacking the court and justices the way republicans have for years? Nope. I respect impartiality, not what you people are trying to do.
Kennedy is retiring. Have you seen any Loser's head explode?

Chuck Schumer's, just now on TV.

"Chuck Schumer's, just now on TV."

Hopefully his wife/husband/whatever the below thing is is not with him? His wife/husband/whatever the below thing is should never by law be allowed out in public without a bag on it's head.

Someone PMd me a picture of that Schumer's wife, see below first two pictures and I was like WTF? They did not first tell me who this picture was and so I respond who is this man in this picture? And they say no that is a woman that is Schumer's wife. I think this is why they hate to see beautiful women they are jealous, it's because their women are so repulsive and look like Transgenders and full on men, this is why Leftists post such nasty vile things about how Melania and Ivanka look, it's because the Leftist women look like Transgenders and full on men and there is nothing Feminine about them:

IWienshall.jpg

iris-weinshall-is-introduced-as-the-reappointed-commissioner-of-the-picture-id97270182

Charles Schumer and his Husband in Drag....uh put a bag over it's head already.

6tymq0n5spb01.jpg

Charles Schumer with lipstick on is more Feminine than his Husband:

chuck-schumer-gay.jpg

rntKywe.jpg

Oh for FUCKS SAKE.......
It has already began.... CNN ramping up the fear about abortion overturning and gay marriage.
It's been a couple hours, and CNN is in full swing already.

They are right to cover these issues --- I didn't think of the homosexual marriage stuff, but look at this thread: a lot of conservative males are salivating at the prospect of getting women back under their thumbs, having to raise the men's rape-get or seduction and abandonment pregnancies till they are 18 or more. And by the women alone, of course. THAT will turn a lot of women away from Repubs, and so I doubt Trump will appoint anyone with an anti-abortion record. I've been a Republican woman for a loooonnnnnnng time and I know that there always was a gentlemanly but silent agreement that the GOP doesn't mess with women's rights. And they didn't. And Trump clearly was never an antiabortionist before, so I'm hoping he'll hang onto that value.

HAhahaha!!!..... you should work for CNN.
Yep...this will result in more rapes and child molestation!!
:rofl:

Then you better hope that Collins or Flake toe the line
They never do but there are a couple of dems in Trump states that we will be able to sway.....not worried....Ruth is on her last leg too so Trump could go a little moderate with this pick and swing right for Ruth's seat....

Turn back the clock to allow humans to behave as savages...maybe you want human sacrifice back.

Roberts will be the only hope left for impartiality. And I only say that because the office of Chief Justice seems like it’s weighed on him to vote neutrally in the past.

I just assumed someone had pictures of him with naked animals.

I was thinking something else along similar lines.

Just heard on ABC News radio.

Bad news for the nation. God help us.

Funny when non believing leftists ask God for help.

Forum List

Back