Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Totally unbelievable

The liberals screwed up so bad.
Gorsuch's seat was a stolen seat. You shouldn't be so proud of yourselves. But of course, shame isn't part of the vocabulary if you support Trump.

His seat was not stolen. Enough with the lies
Don't call me a liar. McConnell had no right to do what he did. He ignored the Constitutional duties of the senate with a smirk. Dirty pol.
This is just getting too easy.
In the first place we have the Dem's changing the rules to benefit the Dem's. And the when the GOP applies those same changes, they cry.
I am just laughing may ass off.
Bye bye Miss American Pie.
Drive your Chevy to the levee cause your vagina is dry.
Stay out of my bloomers. Everyone knows that.
Dems never held back a Supreme Court nomination when a Pres had eleven months left in office. You are doing the dishonest blaming the Dems for your own dirty tricks and inexcusable actions.

Donald Trump has six years left in office. What’s the problem?

Gorsuch's seat was a stolen seat. You shouldn't be so proud of yourselves. But of course, shame isn't part of the vocabulary if you support Trump.

Don't call me a liar. McConnell had no right to do what he did. He ignored the Constitutional duties of the senate with a smirk. Dirty pol.
In the first place we have the Dem's changing the rules to benefit the Dem's. And the when the GOP applies those same changes, they cry.
Dems never held back a Supreme Court nomination when a Pres had eleven months left in office. You are doing the dishonest blaming the Dems for your own dirty tricks and inexcusable actions.
OMIGOD, They started it!
You need a recent history lesson!
Did you sleep through the class in high school, or (as I suspect) never take American history? Or even worse, did you attend High School?
Even though you idjits want to erase history, you cannot change it.
Tell me the justice whose nomination was ignored for eleven months by the Democrats.

LMAO I was just watching MSNBC and I am laughing so hard I am crying....LMAO

Watching liberals moan in agony then shriek in madness is at least 40% of the pleasure in Trumps wins.

Stolen?

Go fuck yourself.

Leave her alone she is a nice person

Opinions do vary.
It's not a popularity contest. You know I'm right about what the Republicans did to the Garland nomination.

We won the senate.

You really think Obama and Ried would have waited if they still owned the show ?

If you say yes, you are lying, stupid or both.
I don't know what you mean, "would have waited." I think (I hope) they would have done their jobs. Obama did his. The senate did not do its job.

Would have held off......

They would have nominated and confirmed in a week.

The senate didn't exist for Obama. That is why the G is for Gorsuch and not Garland.

Donald Trump has six years left in office. What’s the problem?
For once, this has nothing to do with Trump, and it's totally refreshing. Keep him out of it, please.

Because you disagree with them.
Today’s union vote. Have you seen liberals in hysterics, calling the court fraudulent and activist judges? Nope. The SC ruled on the Muslim ban. Are liberals attacking the court and justices the way republicans have for years? Nope. I respect impartiality, not what you people are trying to do.
Kennedy is retiring. Have you seen any Loser's head explode?

Chuck Schumer's, just now on TV.

"Chuck Schumer's, just now on TV."

Hopefully his wife/husband/whatever the below thing is is not with him? His wife/husband/whatever the below thing is should never by law be allowed out in public without a bag on it's head.

Someone PMd me a picture of that Schumer's wife, see below first two pictures and I was like WTF? They did not first tell me who this picture was and so I respond who is this man in this picture? And they say no that is a woman that is Schumer's wife. I think this is why they hate to see beautiful women they are jealous, it's because their women are so repulsive and look like Transgenders and full on men, this is why Leftists post such nasty vile things about how Melania and Ivanka look, it's because the Leftist women look like Transgenders and full on men and there is nothing Feminine about them:

IWienshall.jpg

iris-weinshall-is-introduced-as-the-reappointed-commissioner-of-the-picture-id97270182

Charles Schumer and his Husband in Drag....uh put a bag over it's head already.

6tymq0n5spb01.jpg

Charles Schumer with lipstick on is more Feminine than his Husband:

chuck-schumer-gay.jpg

Chucky was proud to announce his daughter's engagement to her girlfriend.

Not shocked that his daughter is a Lesbo I mean look at her mother who obviously is not all female she by looking at her has some very strong Male Genes the Male Genes a lot stronger than any Female Genes she has which is why she looks so full on Butch, so Charles Schumer had sex with a Butch Female and they produced a Lesbo.

Let’s hope Ginsburg gorks now too! :cheers2:

The left will keep her on life support hoping for a senate swap in 2018.

But it's not going to happen.

AZ and MO will go GOP.

They will likely have 52-53 when done.

Then Ruth can die (like she should) in pain (I hope) and we'll replace her with someone that makes Robert Bork look like a leftist.

deanrd must be crapping his welfare purchased britches.

I have read that President Franklin Roosevelt who was a Communist Sympathiser pack that Court with Leftists, they controlled it for more than a generation, so in a situation when the pendulum swings you must take that opportunity and that is now and that is to pack that Court with Solid Right-Wing Judges not these Beta Cuck Faggot RINOs like this Kennedy one who is to retire, I have read about him and not a lot of difference between him and the Democrats.

FDR did exactly that, you're spot on Lucy.

The Supreme Court is supposed to be impartial and abide by the rule of law, idiots.
Post where you read that FDR did this.
You fucking idiots read a post here and just believe it if it fits your bi-assss.
It’s basic American History. He tried to pack the Court after he lost the Schectner case.
They're shocked because yeah, FDR stuck Americans in concentration camps, but he wouldn't try to stack the SC.

Hopefully he can find another Constitutionalist, who won't surprise him and be an Activist Scumbag.

Then stop lying. The senate has the duty to advice and consent. They said no. Deal with it
No, they didn't, liar. They refused to do their Constitutional duty to advise and consent. They did not do their job. A No vote and I wouldn't have an issue.

Wanting gun control and upholding Roe v. Wade is entirely mainstream. Holding out for some far right turkey should have waited until you had a Republican President. Not a year before.

Scuze moi, but Congress is a co-equal branch of government. It doesn't have to do the President's bidding on the President's timetable.
The Congress, as a branch of government, needs to discharge its responsibilities as outlined in the Constitution. It failed, purposely.

No, it just never confirmed who Obama picked. Whatever it is that Obama has, it's the opposite of the Midas touch.

Totally unbelievable

Then stop lying. The senate has the duty to advice and consent. They said no. Deal with it
No, they didn't, liar. They refused to do their Constitutional duty to advise and consent. They did not do their job. A No vote and I wouldn't have an issue.

Wanting gun control and upholding Roe v. Wade is entirely mainstream. Holding out for some far right turkey should have waited until you had a Republican President. Not a year before.
Democrats, Teddy Kennedy, and Joe Biden started the Supreme Court battles back in 1980’s and 1990’s with Bork and Thomas hearings. They blocked Bork.

No doubt. Although he wasn't exactly a true RWer. Consider:

Early in his Supreme Court tenure, Kennedy voted with Rehnquist and the conservative bloc 90 percent of the time, including striking down an affirmative action program requiring set-asides for black-owned construction firms and upholding a law requiring minors seeking abortions to first get permission from a parent.

But Kennedy also showed early on that his decisions weren't based on political ideology, siding with his liberal colleagues in 1989 to uphold a ruling that protesters had a Constitutional right to burn the American flag.

In 1992, he voted with the liberal wing again, ruling that legal restrictions on access to abortion must not constitute an "undue burden" on a woman's right to abortion established in the 1973 Roe vs. Wade decision.

He also voted to extend constitutional protections to gays and lesbians, writing the 1996 opinion striking down a Colorado constitutional amendment denying homosexuals the right to file local discrimination claims. He also sided with the court's liberal wing in 2003 in declaring unconstitutional a Texas law criminalizing sodomy between consenting adults of the same sex.

But many conservatives believed that Kennedy redeemed himself when he cast the deciding vote in the landmark case of Gore vs. Bush that ended a recount in Florida of the presidential election and sent Republican George W. Bush to the White House.

In 2015, Kennedy was again slammed as a conservative traitor when he cast the deciding vote in two landmark cases.

Not only did he cast the deciding vote guaranteeing the right to same-sex marriage, he wrote the majority opinion: "It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, excluded from one of civilization's oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right."

That same year, Kennedy voted to uphold a key component of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, allowing the federal government to provide nationwide tax subsidies to help Americans buy health insurance.

Anthony Kennedy, crucial Supreme Court swing vote, retiring after 3 decades
Wasn't kennedy, Borks replacement pick? Reagan couldn't get Bork through and the left made it clear they would only confirm a nomination they agreed with...Bork once joked that his name has become an adjective because of the nomination process i.e. "they borked the pick"...lol

I think you're right. But this time Trump and the GOP don't need the Dems IF they don't lose any Repub votes. So whoever Trump nominates better be acceptable at least to all the Repubs cuz the Dems sure as hell aren't going to vote for him/her.
Actually there are a few Democrats that will break ranks. Not like the lock step GOP neo-Nazi party LOL. GOP politicians depend on corrupt big money to get elected. Carry on do your worst and we will get a huge Blue Wave... And fix this ridiculous regressive giveaway to the rich hateful corrupt GOP mess our country is now...

Today’s union vote. Have you seen liberals in hysterics, calling the court fraudulent and activist judges? Nope. The SC ruled on the Muslim ban. Are liberals attacking the court and justices the way republicans have for years? Nope. I respect impartiality, not what you people are trying to do.
Kennedy is retiring. Have you seen any Loser's head explode?

Chuck Schumer's, just now on TV.

"Chuck Schumer's, just now on TV."

Hopefully his wife/husband/whatever the below thing is is not with him? His wife/husband/whatever the below thing is should never by law be allowed out in public without a bag on it's head.

Someone PMd me a picture of that Schumer's wife, see below first two pictures and I was like WTF? They did not first tell me who this picture was and so I respond who is this man in this picture? And they say no that is a woman that is Schumer's wife. I think this is why they hate to see beautiful women they are jealous, it's because their women are so repulsive and look like Transgenders and full on men, this is why Leftists post such nasty vile things about how Melania and Ivanka look, it's because the Leftist women look like Transgenders and full on men and there is nothing Feminine about them:

IWienshall.jpg

iris-weinshall-is-introduced-as-the-reappointed-commissioner-of-the-picture-id97270182

Charles Schumer and his Husband in Drag....uh put a bag over it's head already.

6tymq0n5spb01.jpg

Charles Schumer with lipstick on is more Feminine than his Husband:

chuck-schumer-gay.jpg

Chucky was proud to announce his daughter's engagement to her girlfriend.

Not shocked that his daughter is a Lesbo I mean look at her mother who obviously is not all female she by looking at her has some very strong Male Genes the Male Genes a lot stronger than any Female Genes she has which is why she looks so full on Butch, so Charles Schumer had sex with a Butch Female and they produced a Lesbo.
Pretty much, yeah. I'd never seen her until these pics. And remember, he cries like a baby if muslims are inconvenienced.

Democrats, Teddy Kennedy, and Joe Biden started the Supreme Court battles back in 1980’s and 1990’s with Bork and Thomas hearings. They blocked Bork.
Pork went to my high school... What a jackass.. Thomas is a stupid bought off pervert...

I think the prospect of turning back the clock and giving the states right to outlaw abortion again, will energize the blue opposition, especially women, to take over those state governments that do.

They didn't just block him.

They smeared him in the press and basically killed his nomination before his hearing.

Real stand up guys.

I cheered when Teddy died and only hope he suffered.... a lot.

I will cheer when Biden finally joins him in hell.

Totally unbelievable

Stolen?

Go fuck yourself.

Leave her alone she is a nice person

Opinions do vary.
It's not a popularity contest. You know I'm right about what the Republicans did to the Garland nomination.
McConnell didn't let it come to the floor for a vote, he may not have had the votes, I don't know. Having said that,
how many Bills passed the through the House of representatives and Reid killed them on the Senate floor. Might be apples and oranges,
but, this is just how politics works. No laws were broken. You just put on your big boy pants, suck it up and move forward.

Forum List

Back