Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Your lyin' eyes missed the video huh?
LOL. The travel ban isn't against all Muslim Nations...........still slinging it hoping it sticks.

Worked so well in Europe............that the Nations are going ballistic on throwing them out.

No, it isn't against Saudi Arabia, seeing how they're the country most likely to see it's people attack the US.....

Yep - 15 of the 19 911 hijacke

rs were Saudis. But you know - Trump has business interests there. Surest way to get OFF the banned list? Just call Don "Guido" Trump Jr and tell him you're interested in a Trump hotel!

President Donald Trump's executive order barring immigrants from seven majority-Muslim countries from entering the US doesn't include Saudi Arabia, the country where most of the 9/11 attackers came from.

In fact, the executive order doesn't apply to any of the countries where the 9/11 attackers were from. Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Lebanon were also left off the list.​

Trump's immigration ban doesn't include the country most of the 9/11 hijackers came from

Why would it and why are you posting retarded?

What does these countries have in common Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen

Kindly translate to ENGLISH my Furry Friend.

Thanks in advance

You're retarded

Name one and provide a sourced example.

Did you miss the one where he settled for 25 million on his Trump University scam?

If you gots the time - I gots the crimes & coverups. :)

Civil settlement, not criminal, NEXT!

Oh for the love of God - Do be patient child

Any day now. LMAO

Next week will be even rougher on the leftists. My prediction could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Next week or the week after you're going to see more indictments from Mueller and quite likely Jailboy Manafort and Crooked Cohen start singing.

Good times! :D

Did you miss the one where he settled for 25 million on his Trump University scam?

Any day now. LMAO

Next week will be even rougher on the leftists. My prediction could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Next week or the week after you're going to see more indictments from Mueller and quite likely Jailboy Manafort and Crooked Cohen start singing.

You're in for some serious letdown. My expectations are realistic. Not everyone will be snagged, but many will.

Any day now. LMAO

Uh oh Mueller is going to indict Drago now?

Ivan_Drago_2.jpg

Kindly post thousands of criminal transgressions by President Trump or STFU.

Face it - Your Orange God is a THUG who knows that the ginormous shoe is about to drop.

Why do you think he and his House Clowns are acting so desperate and triggered?

triggered__1__by_themoonlitmasquerade-db4bllg.gif

A Trump triggered meme is not thousands examples of criminal behavior faggot. You made the claim and failed to back it up..

Now STFU, enjoy next week, and know that your butthurt will bring real Americans joy!

A Trump triggered meme is not thousands examples of criminal behavior faggot. You made the claim and failed to back it up..

Now STFU. Enjoy next week, and know that your butthurt will bring real Americans joy!

I see, so define for us my horrible next week? Are Gowdy, Jordan and Gohmert gonna have another shitcow? :)

LOL. The travel ban isn't against all Muslim Nations...........still slinging it hoping it sticks.

Worked so well in Europe............that the Nations are going ballistic on throwing them out.

No, it isn't against Saudi Arabia, seeing how they're the country most likely to see it's people attack the US.....

Yep - 15 of the 19 911 hijackers were Saudis. But you know - Trump has business interests there. Surest way to get OFF the banned list? Just call Don "Guido" Trump Jr and tell him you're interested in a Trump hotel!

President Donald Trump's executive order barring immigrants from seven majority-Muslim countries from entering the US doesn't include Saudi Arabia, the country where most of the 9/11 attackers came from.

In fact, the executive order doesn't apply to any of the countries where the 9/11 attackers were from. Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Lebanon were also left off the list.​

Trump's immigration ban doesn't include the country most of the 9/11 hijackers came from

What does these countries have in common Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen

Thanks in advance

Of course, Trump and his company are criminal money launderers for Russian mobsters and kleptocrats.

Yep - 15 of the 19 911 hijackers were Saudis. But you know - Trump has business interests there. Surest way to get OFF the banned list? Just call Don "Guido" Trump Jr and tell him you're interested in a Trump hotel!

Thanks in advance

Of course, Trump and his company are criminal money launderers for Russian mobsters and kleptocrats.

They're gonna be HIGHLY butthurt on very short order -

Be kind, we'd rather not scrape them off a sidewalk below some parking structure ;)

Thanks in advance

Be kind, we'd rather not scrape them off a sidewalk below some parking structure ;)

2020?

Trump manages to stay above criminal proceedings, but all his lawyers are screwed LOL.

Face it - Your Orange God is a THUG who knows that the ginormous shoe is about to drop.

Why do you think he and his House Clowns are acting so desperate and triggered?

Now STFU, enjoy next week, and know that your butthurt will bring real Americans joy!
Trump manages to stay above criminality but all his lawyers are screwed and may flip..

Oh yeah, I remember Pam Bondi. The one Donald bribed with 25 grand not to investigate Trump University.

She's awesome! :rolleyes-41:

Donald Trump, Pam Bondi and $25K: Was it pay to play?

Typical regressive, you can't respond on topic so you deflect. Coward.

Typical Trumpkin, you can't acknowledge the crimes and coverups by your Toxic Orange Turd and his minions :D

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw23zaVaCO_Y22qgzb6F9dIo

This is funny, from your link

Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38.[4]
Probably outlasted the people he screwed... Hundreds were settled.

Thanks in advance

2020?

Oh no dude - By end of September. Better toss on some bubble wrap to blunt the pain. :lol:

Thanks in advance

2020?

Oh no dude - By end of September. Better toss on some bubble wrap to blunt the pain. :lol:

That's what you clowns said November 2016 and it's already finished, you and I will be long dead before a liberal supreme court ever takes hold

Typical regressive, you can't respond on topic so you deflect. Coward.

Typical Trumpkin, you can't acknowledge the crimes and coverups by your Toxic Orange Turd and his minions :D

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw23zaVaCO_Y22qgzb6F9dIo

This is funny, from your link

Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38.[4]
Probably outlasted the people he screwed... Hundreds were settled.

I read it, they where frivolous lawsuits..

Thanks in advance

2020?

Funny how you keep extending your time line, what happened to:
Next week or the week after you're going to see more indictments
?????????

Forum List

Back