Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Oh yeah, I remember Pam Bondi. The one Donald bribed with 25 grand not to investigate Trump University.

She's awesome! :rolleyes-41:

Donald Trump, Pam Bondi and $25K: Was it pay to play?

Typical regressive, you can't respond on topic so you deflect. Coward.

Those Liberal indoctrinees function via two rules:

Rule #1...every word from a Democrat/Liberal is a lie

Rule #2....see Rule #1
Only in Dupe world... Trump has 10% approval worldwide. Change the Channel.

AND???????????????

And you are totally misinformed like all GOP dupes.... Lock her up open borders Rich pay too much calling for violence etc etc nothing but garbage propaganda

What the fuck does that have to do with what the rest of the world thinks? And the only ones I see calling for violence is you fucking commiecrats.

DfgajeGU0AEUwqT.jpg

Well child you might want to provide a link, but keep in mind, they aren't just yelling form a distance, they are getting in their faces cursing them and blocking movement, like they did with Pam Bondi.

Oh yeah, I remember Pam Bondi. The one Donald bribed with 25 grand not to investigate Trump University.

Typical Trumpkin, you can't acknowledge the crimes and coverups by your Toxic Orange Turd and his minions :D

Well child you might want to provide a link, but keep in mind, they aren't just yelling form a distance, they are getting in their faces cursing them and blocking movement, like they did with Pam Bondi.

Typical Trumpkin, you can't acknowledge the crimes and coverups by your Toxic Orange Turd and his minions :D

Crimes come with charges and trials, isn't that what you say about your dear leader and the bitch? Hypocrite!

Rule #2....see Rule #1

AND???????????????

And you are totally misinformed like all GOP dupes.... Lock her up open borders Rich pay too much calling for violence etc etc nothing but garbage propaganda

What the fuck does that have to do with what the rest of the world thinks? And the only ones I see calling for violence is you fucking commiecrats.

No Democrats of standing are calling for violence, super duper dupe dumbass.

Supreme swastika of Uranus psychotherapy is Rehnquist's Reichquest drug trafficking lynching enforcement of the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate & it's protect & serve Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount where if they can't hold someone for the assassination of JFK due to being at SCOTUS in D.C. where they steal & burn a US Constitution as years later a supreme swastika up Uranus court Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality, which can't distinquish between Rehnquist sitting across a room then fabricates threats against Justice Kennedy as if that's who Rehnquist is. Rehnquist"s immaculate drug trafficking conception for Christian Nation Bicentennial celebration of all those thieving US Constitution-old glory arsonists was of little consequence compared to Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception for a second coming Fourth Reich in an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality crusade patriot act celebrating 9/11 with the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops immaculate Justice Kennedy is actually Chief Justice Rehnquist for those Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount later revealed to be training to fly in Florida; yet another day of the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition sweatshop tautology of "serve the Pope or die" "death to the infidels" & "man is God" suicidal homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming.
Another success for the us mental health system....

Just that US more perfect union Islam-Christian every form of tyranny over the mind of man tautology torture like Daleks cross conditioned way beyond therapy "exterminate, exterminate, exterminate "

Rule #2....see Rule #1

AND???????????????

Including Waters and Sharpton last year. Pure garbage propaganda.

Name one and provide a sourced example.

Crimes come with charges and trials, isn't that what you say about your dear leader and the bitch? Hypocrite!

Can you read? Trump has thousands of cases pending and guilty pleadings... And lies like a rug.

Did you miss the one where he settled for 25 million on his Trump University scam?

If you gots the time - I gots the crimes & coverups. :)

Rule #2....see Rule #1

AND???????????????

Yet roads are being closed, people are assaulting people they disagree with and no commiecrat with standing are saying stop either.

The Bitch? I didn't vote for Hillary. Obama?? Do share his "crimes".

O's was the most scandal-free administration in past 100 years!

Has the Obama White House been ‘historically free of scandal’?

Can you read? Trump has thousands of cases pending and guilty pleadings... And lies like a rug.

:linky: Remember you said thousands of cases. :iyfyus.jpg:

Did you miss the one where he settled for 25 million on his Trump University scam?

If you gots the time - I gots the crimes & coverups. :)

Civil settlement, not criminal, NEXT!

AND???????????????

Yet roads are being closed, people are assaulting people they disagree with and no commiecrat with standing are saying stop either.

The hell they are super duper...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw23zaVaCO_Y22qgzb6F9dIo

:linky: Remember you said thousands of cases. :iyfyus.jpg:

Over 3000... He's a crook and a lying cheat...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw23zaVaCO_Y22qgzb6F9dIo

Forum List

Back