Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Well child you might want to provide a link, but keep in mind, they aren't just yelling form a distance, they are getting in their faces cursing them and blocking movement, like they did with Pam Bondi.

Oh yeah, I remember Pam Bondi. The one Donald bribed with 25 grand not to investigate Trump University.

She's awesome! :rolleyes-41:

Donald Trump, Pam Bondi and $25K: Was it pay to play?

Typical regressive, you can't respond on topic so you deflect. Coward.

Typical Trumpkin, you can't acknowledge the crimes and coverups by your Toxic Orange Turd and his minions :D

Crimes come with charges and trials, isn't that what you say about your dear leader and the bitch? Hypocrite!

The Bitch? I didn't vote for Hillary. Obama?? Do share his "crimes".

O's was the most scandal-free administration in past 100 years!

Has the Obama White House been ‘historically free of scandal’?

Yeah, historical, only administration in history to have their AG found in contempt of congress for stonewalling congressional investigations.

Well child you might want to provide a link, but keep in mind, they aren't just yelling form a distance, they are getting in their faces cursing them and blocking movement, like they did with Pam Bondi.

Oh yeah, I remember Pam Bondi. The one Donald bribed with 25 grand not to investigate Trump University.

Typical Trumpkin, you can't acknowledge the crimes and coverups by your Toxic Orange Turd and his minions :D

Crimes come with charges and trials, isn't that what you say about your dear leader and the bitch? Hypocrite!

Fast & Furious, IRS scandal, Benghazi, Caliphate of ISIS. Off the top of my head.

Fast & Furious, IRS scandal, Benghazi, Caliphate of ISIS. Off the top of my head.

How many indictments? Guilty pleas?? Jail sentences???

Translation: I have N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Yeah, historical, only administration in history to have their AG found in contempt of congress for stonewalling congressional investigations.

A politically motivated "contempt of congress" means absolutely nothing. What else ya got? :D

36339009_1743222309132380_8885777677424787456_n.jpg

While there are several issues I disagreed with Justice Kennedy on, I admire his decision to retire with a sense of dignity... His look of "why" is pretty evident in this photo...

Name one and provide a sourced example.

Did you miss the one where he settled for 25 million on his Trump University scam?

If you gots the time - I gots the crimes & coverups. :)

Civil settlement, not criminal, NEXT!

Oh for the love of God - Do be patient child

Supreme swastika of Uranus psychotherapy is Rehnquist's Reichquest drug trafficking lynching enforcement of the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate & it's protect & serve Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount where if they can't hold someone for the assassination of JFK due to being at SCOTUS in D.C. where they steal & burn a US Constitution as years later a supreme swastika up Uranus court Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality, which can't distinquish between Rehnquist sitting across a room then fabricates threats against Justice Kennedy as if that's who Rehnquist is. Rehnquist"s immaculate drug trafficking conception for Christian Nation Bicentennial celebration of all those thieving US Constitution-old glory arsonists was of little consequence compared to Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception for a second coming Fourth Reich in an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality crusade patriot act celebrating 9/11 with the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops immaculate Justice Kennedy is actually Chief Justice Rehnquist for those Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount later revealed to be training to fly in Florida; yet another day of the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition sweatshop tautology of "serve the Pope or die" "death to the infidels" & "man is God" suicidal homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming.
Another success for the us mental health system....

Do you not mean another candidate for a better? Btw, mental health issues are not Federal, they are state-run.

Obviously, my state is failing, what with an obviously crazy kid shooting up his classmates at school.

Before sometime in the 70s, that boy woulda done been in Chattahoochee.

How many indictments? Guilty pleas?? Jail sentences???

Translation: I have N-O-T-H-I-N-G
You said scandal free. I just named a few.

Did I mention having race pimps with massive unpaid taxes over for dinner on the reg? The great racial divide wasn't going to start itself.

Can you read? Trump has thousands of cases pending and guilty pleadings... And lies like a rug.

:linky: Remember you said thousands of cases. :iyfyus.jpg:

Over 3000... He's a crook and a lying cheat...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw23zaVaCO_Y22qgzb6F9dIo

Contract disputes, really? From your link ; Trump won 451 times, and lost 38, not a bad batting average.

A politically motivated "contempt of congress" means absolutely nothing. What else ya got? :D

Yeah, excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and most all of them stink. LMAO Got to love your clear double standard.

Did you miss the one where he settled for 25 million on his Trump University scam?

Any day now. LMAO

Any day now. LMAO

Next week will be even rougher on the leftists. My prediction could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Resignations, Demotions & Some Details – Complicity at the FBI & DOJ

There have been numerous resignations and demotions at the FBI and DOJ.

Department of Justice (Non-FBI):

• John Carlin – Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division – announced resignation on September 27, 2016 after filing the Government’s proposed 2016 Section 702 certifications on September 26, 2016. The filing does not disclose known FISA Abuses. Carlin is aware NSA Rogers is conducting a compliance review which will uncover the FISA Abuse. The 2016 certifications are scheduled for Court approval on October 26, 2016. Trump surveillance originated under Carlin’s tenure.
  • Sally Yates – Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General (replacing Loretta Lynch – 10 days) – fired January 30, 2017. Complicit in Flynn Surveillance and surveillance of Trump Campaign.
  • Mary McCord – Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division (replacing John Carlin) – announced resignation on April 17, 2017 – Left on May 11, 2017. Complicit in Flynn Surveillance and surveillance of Trump Campaign.
  • Bruce Ohr – Associate Deputy Attorney General – demoted twice. Stripped of Associate Deputy Attorney General title on December 6, 2017. Removed as head of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force January 8, 2018. Unofficial liaison between Fusion GPS and FBI/DOJ. Wife worked at Fusion. Long-standing ties to both Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS.
  • David Laufman – DOJ National Security Division, Deputy Asst. Attorney General in charge of counterintelligence – resigned on February 7, 2018. Laufman “played a leading role in the Clinton email server and Russian hacking investigations.”
  • Rachel Brand – Associate Attorney General – number three official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein – resigned February 9, 2018. Takes top legal position at Walmart. Brand “played a critical role in Congress’ re-authorization” of section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
FBI:

• James Comey – FBI Director – fired May 9, 2017. Oversaw all FBI operations – including exoneration of Clinton and Trump-Russia Investigation. Reported to AG Lynch.
  • Peter Strzok – Deputy Assistant Director of FBI’s Counterintelligence – forced off Mueller’s team – demoted August 16, 2017 to FBI’s Human Resources. IG Horowitz discovered texts July 27, 2017. Strzok involved in all facets of Clinton exoneration. Working member of “Insurance Policy” group.
  • Lisa Page – FBI/DOJ Lawyer – forced off Mueller’s team – demoted August 16, 2017 to parts unknown. IG Horowitz discovered texts July 27, 2017. Working member of “Insurance Policy” group.
  • James Baker – FBI General Counsel – demoted and reassigned on December 20, 2017. Working member of “Insurance Policy” group. Senior-most legal counsel at FBI.
  • James Rybicki – Chief of Staff to FBI Director James Comey & successor Chris Wray – resigned/forced out January 23, 2018. Working member of “Insurance Policy” group.
  • Andrew McCabe – Deputy FBI Director – on December 23, 2017 announcedretirement effective March 22, 2018. Forced to resign on January 29, 2018. Involved in all aspects. Reported to Comey.
  • Josh Campbell – Special Assistant to James Comey – resigned on February 2, 2018. Writes op-ed in New York Times on why he is leaving but does not disclose in op-ed that he was Special Assistant to Comey – or that he had been offered lucrative CNN job. Takes job with CNN on February 5, 2018.
  • Michael Kortan – FBI Asst. Director Public Affairs – resigned on February 8, 2018 – effective February 15, 2018. Kortan served as assistant director for public affairs, an influential job that controlled media access.
  • Bill Priestap – Assistant Director – Head of FBI Counterintelligence – Holds same position. Strzok’s boss – reported directly to McCabe.

Any day now. LMAO

Next week will be even rougher on the leftists. My prediction could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Duct tape sales will go through the roof, LMAO.

Wrong Bison Breath -

Sadly, Dotard's razor thin win on SCOTUS failed to take THIS into account

It's not a muslim ban. Youre delusional .

Your lyin' eyes missed the video huh?

LOL. The travel ban isn't against all Muslim Nations...........still slinging it hoping it sticks.

Worked so well in Europe............that the Nations are going ballistic on throwing them out.

No, it isn't against Saudi Arabia, seeing how they're the country most likely to see it's people attack the US.....

Yep - 15 of the 19 911 hijackers were Saudis. But you know - Trump has business interests there. Surest way to get OFF the banned list? Just call Don "Guido" Trump Jr and tell him you're interested in a Trump hotel!

President Donald Trump's executive order barring immigrants from seven majority-Muslim countries from entering the US doesn't include Saudi Arabia, the country where most of the 9/11 attackers came from.

In fact, the executive order doesn't apply to any of the countries where the 9/11 attackers were from. Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Lebanon were also left off the list.​

Trump's immigration ban doesn't include the country most of the 9/11 hijackers came from

Why would it and why are you posting retarded?

What does these countries have in common Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen

Can you read? Trump has thousands of cases pending and guilty pleadings... And lies like a rug.

Thousands?

It's not a muslim ban. Youre delusional .

LOL. The travel ban isn't against all Muslim Nations...........still slinging it hoping it sticks.

Worked so well in Europe............that the Nations are going ballistic on throwing them out.

No, it isn't against Saudi Arabia, seeing how they're the country most likely to see it's people attack the US.....

Yep - 15 of the 19 911 hijackers were Saudis. But you know - Trump has business interests there. Surest way to get OFF the banned list? Just call Don "Guido" Trump Jr and tell him you're interested in a Trump hotel!

President Donald Trump's executive order barring immigrants from seven majority-Muslim countries from entering the US doesn't include Saudi Arabia, the country where most of the 9/11 attackers came from.

In fact, the executive order doesn't apply to any of the countries where the 9/11 attackers were from. Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Lebanon were also left off the list.​

Trump's immigration ban doesn't include the country most of the 9/11 hijackers came from

What does these countries have in common Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen

Kindly translate to ENGLISH my Furry Friend.

Thanks in advance

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw23zaVaCO_Y22qgzb6F9dIo

This is funny, from your link

Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38.[4]

Kindly translate to ENGLISH my Furry Friend.

Thanks in advance

Kindly post thousands of criminal transgressions by President Trump or STFU.

Forum List

Back