Anti-Abortion Film Denied Advertising by Liberal Networks. Only FOX Allows Them

Former Planned Parenthood Executive spills the beans about their high pressure sales pitch to get young women to get abortions.

Libs don’t want the truth.

The whole entertainment and news media industry is a biased joke.
Anti-abortion film denied commercial airtime on every network but Fox News
The liberal left doesn't think it is responsible for what abortion is--it's the marijuana of anti-familyism. Abortion is the gateway drug to irresponsible living. Only one sponsor in the film industry? Well, look at movies. Are there any movies made in Hollywood that deal with abortion? What percentage of girls and women have abortions? Is there an equivalent number of movies showing the downside of abortion on the air? What about the 8.9 women who die in 100,000 abortions?

We apparently have a right to a Facebook and Twitter account now. Why not add the right to advertise as well?

Don't they have a right to refuse to advertise/post/run something they don't believe in?

Would YOU?

Does FOX news?
The issue is why they refused. Did they refuse to advertise for Milk?

They stuck to their beliefs and principles.

Imagine if a christian baker didn't want to back a cake for a gay wedding.....

Don't they have a right to refuse to advertise/post/run something they don't believe in?

Would YOU?

Does FOX news?

I don't think they should have to.

I don't think a baker should be forced to make a cake that he objects to either.

"I don't think a baker should be forced to make a cake that he objects to either."

I agree.

I respect their right to NOT make that cake.

And then I would never buy from them again!

perfectly fair way to handle the situation.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Anyone regulated by the FCC in the public domain can not do this.. They are risking their licenses to broadcast.. Maybe its time to make formal complaints against CBS, ABC,NBC and all the others..

every company chooses which ads it will run and which it will not.

fuck, you cannot really be this stupid

Anyone regulated by the FCC in the public domain can not do this.. They are risking their licenses to broadcast.. Maybe its time to make formal complaints against CBS, ABC,NBC and all the others..

Yeah see one of them to tell the NAACP or some leftwing group to fuck off and see how that goes

Yeah see one of them to tell the NAACP or some leftwing group to fuck off and see how that goes

I have never seen an NAACP ad on Fox, have you?

How about a PP ad on Fox?

Obviously you have no concept of "PUBLICLY HELD LICENSE" They can not choose to not be balanced in the items they air. Their FCC License states they MUST BE....

Forum List

Back