Anti gay people of MessageBoard, why do you feel that way?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Why do you think that gay people should not join the military or get married?
I used to be harshly anti-homo. I was also pro-war and very christian. At the time I viewed gays as dysfunctional perverts, akin to a malignant growth like a tumor that must be excised. The hatred kind of melded with a general disdain for women and passivity.
What is about you?

Join the military? Sure.
Get married? No problem.

March in the streets and shout "LET ME JOIN THE MILITARY AND GET MARRIED AND IF YOU DISAGREE BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL MORAL/RELIGIOUS BELIEFS THEN YOU ARE ANTI-GAY AND A BIGOT AND I'LL SUE YOU FOR NOT BAKING ME A QUEER CAKE"....

...big problem.

Join the military? Sure.
Get married? No problem.

March in the streets and shout "LET ME JOIN THE MILITARY AND GET MARRIED AND IF YOU DISAGREE BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL MORAL/RELIGIOUS BELIEFS THEN YOU ARE ANTI-GAY AND A BIGOT AND I'LL SUE YOU FOR NOT BAKING ME A QUEER CAKE"....

...big problem.

So, it's not a problem for gays to have the right to get married or serve in the military - it's only a problem when they ask for those rights?

Join the military? Sure.
Get married? No problem.

...big problem.

So, it's not a problem for gays to have the right to get married or serve in the military - it's only a problem when they ask for those rights?
Is that what I evenly remotely alluded to?

No. :slap:

I'm trying to wrap my mind around how you can be pro-war and "very" Christian....

Kinda like "I used to be pro war and very christian" would imply that he is not pro war any more but he wants to join the military ................

Why do these fags not speak good English and are not capable of a complex thought process to see their shit makes them look moronic.

Join the military? Sure.
Get married? No problem.

...big problem.

Then perhaps I missed your point. What is it that you have a "big problem" with?

Join the military? Sure.
Get married? No problem.

...big problem.

Then perhaps I missed your point. What is it that you have a "big problem" with?
Denying individuals and businesses their personal expressions and practices based upon morals, mores, traditions, history, and yes- religion.

And where did that avatar guy with the pipe go to?

Join the military? Sure.
Get married? No problem.

...big problem.

Denying individuals and businesses their personal expressions and practices based upon morals, mores, traditions, history, and yes- religion.

He likes the Jerry Springer look.

Join the military? Sure.
Get married? No problem.

...big problem.

That's not what you said in your first post - in that post, you seemed to be pissed at gays marching in the streets asking for their rights.

And the "guy with the pipe" has been dead for a while now.

Just thought it was time to mix up the philosophers.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around how you can be pro-war and "very" Christian....

Really? Did you know that George W. Bush became a born-again Christian while he was governor of Texas? And then of course I don't have to remind you that he started two wars after taking the Oval office in 2000. The Cheneys portend to be Christians, too,

Sorry bout that,

1. Christian and Pro-War eh big boy?
2. Thats a slam on us Christians.
3. Christians will always think of homosexuality as a perversion, well because it is dude.
4. Homosexuals have been around for thousands of years and still its a perversion.
5. Because its lawlessness to nature.
6. Here is how this works, men and women are made for each other, naturally.
7. If there is a man with a man, its not natural, same goes with women, its not natural son.
8. There are laws in nature, and there are laws from GOD.
9. Homosexuality is off track for both GOD and Nature.
10. So in conclusion being a homo is just another way to be freaky deakie, on the edge, way out their, going your own way, doing your own thing.
11. But,…there is always a but,…..being a homo won't show you what life is all about, which of course I won't tell you homo's because its none of your business.
12. And the but two is, GOD is not HAPPY!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sinners going to sin in in this devils playground we now call home..people need to accept that in a secular society ...Pay what is Caesar's to Caesar, and what is God's to God..

Pro GAY people: Why do you think a twisted and perverted broken sexuality is equitable to homosexuality? In vitro fertilization adoption aside, anal sex or cunnilingus wont make to many babies, will it?

Join the military? Sure.
Get married? No problem.

...big problem.

That's not what you said in your first post - in that post, you seemed to be pissed at gays marching in the streets asking for their rights.

And the "guy with the pipe" has been dead for a while now.

Just thought it was time to mix up the philosophers.
Really because that is exactly what I got from his post.
You are over focusing on single words without catching the overall meaning - purposefully IMHO.

Why do you think that gay people should not join the military or get married?
I used to be harshly anti-homo. I was also pro-war and very christian. At the time I viewed gays as dysfunctional perverts, akin to a malignant growth like a tumor that must be excised. The hatred kind of melded with a general disdain for women and passivity.
What is about you?

Just because you oppose someone for something does not mean you hate them, so stop with the hysteria.

As for myself, being gay is obviously dysfunctional. Biology dictates that having sex is for reproduction, so it stands to reason that they are dysfunctional for this very reason.

Looking at gay men in the US, over half of STD and AIDS cases come from gay males even though they account for less than 5% of the population.

It makes outlawing biggie sodas because they are "bad" for you kinda silly, doesn't it?

The reasons for this are obvious. Men have higher sexual drives, so put two men together, without any concern for reproduction, and what you wind up with are hypersexual relationships where monogamy is next to impossible.

As for marriage, the state should not even be involved in marriage. Why is monogamous sex championed over asexual people or even people who like to have sex with more than one person?

It's just crazy is all.

Forum List

Back