Anti-Gun, Pro-Obama - Phil Spector in prison for gunning down woman

shartway to heaven said:
Today marks an historic first for me.

This is the first time in six or more months that I've nodded my head in agreement with anything Pogo has said.

pogo said:

Didn't think it was that recent, that thread. :thup:

But oh well, you still suck. And I hate you.

moby shart said:
I would thank her for her posts, or agree with them, but I can't because I hate the bitch.

pogo said:
"Her" who?

You.

And if you aren't a her, you sure have a lot of us fooled.

Must be your charm. :badgrin:

It's a sickness... a disease.

A mental disorder.

Liberals treat themselves first, then mete out their justice upon others.

Liberals are stuck in a loop of self-righteousness and demagoguery and then seek out a scape-goat in order to justify their insanity.

Liberals are the most evil motherscratchers to ever walk this earth.

Let's give a really big FUCK YOU to... Liberals. :thup:
images

So Mr. H. is drunk because he is pointing out that liberals are stuck in a loop of self-righteousness and demagoguery and then seek out a scape goat in order to justify their insanity? Why are you attacking the messenger instead of the message, Moonglow? Are you not able? Pull up your pants. It might help.
I see the same loop on the right also, there is no shortage,,,,

I see hypersensitivity and vindication on the left - the scales are tipped left and bottomed out - big time. No question about it. If that is all you've got - you've got nothing tonight.

A mental disorder.

Liberals are stuck in a loop of self-righteousness and demagoguery and then seek out a scape-goat in order to justify their insanity.

images

So Mr. H. is drunk because he is pointing out that liberals are stuck in a loop of self-righteousness and demagoguery and then seek out a scape goat in order to justify their insanity? Why are you attacking the messenger instead of the message, Moonglow? Are you not able? Pull up your pants. It might help.

No, Mr. H is drunk because he's Mr H and it's night time.

Mr. H. called a spade a spade and you're trying to dig yourself out with a whiskey bottle.... it's not working. If that is the best you and Moonglow can do tonight you've only revealed how thin skinned you both are. Who knew?

Other than Mr. H.!

A mental disorder.

images

Thanks, Jerms. Drunk or sober, I do see the Liberal mindset for what it truly is.

Without mind.

There is no rationality, no morality, only tangential obscufence.

Think of it as a cloud that encompasses everything, while excluding something.

Liberals are the cloud, above the entirety, picking and choosing those below.

Based upon their own inclusivity.

"Anti-Gun, Pro-Obama - Phil Spector in prison for gunning down woman"

You should stick with posts in the religion forum where facts and logic have no place, as this fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Listen up, Clayton. Spector is not only a hypocrite. He's a cold blooded murderer. He should be sitting on death row. Don't tell me where to post. If you don't like the message get off of my thread.
Jones dont do replies....he just says stupid things and moves on....

You should stick with posts in the religion forum where facts and logic have no place, as this fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Listen up, Clayton. Spector is not only a hypocrite. He's a cold blooded murderer. He should be sitting on death row. Don't tell me where to post. If you don't like the message get off of my thread.

If I were Jones? I would too! ( move on...)

A mental disorder.

images

Mr. H. called a spade a spade and you're trying to dig yourself out with a whiskey bottle.... it's not working. If that is the best you and Moonglow can do tonight you've only revealed how thin skinned you both are. Who knew?

Other than Mr. H.!
I am reality...

he certainly would be incorrect in his fallacy claim

since there is indeed sufficient sampling to call spector pro obama anti gun

shartway to heaven said:

This is the first time in six or more months that I've nodded my head in agreement with anything Pogo has said.

pogo said:

moby shart said:
I would thank her for her posts, or agree with them, but I can't because I hate the bitch.

pogo said:
"Her" who?

You.

I've never once pretended to be a "her". Perhaps you're thinking of Kaz.
Or perhaps you're just fuggin' stoopid.

Last edited:

A mental disorder.

images

I see hypersensitivity and vindication on the left - the scales are tipped left and bottomed out - big time. No question about it. If that is all you've got - you've got nothing tonight.

A mental disorder.

images

Uh - "hypersensitivity Jere? :cuckoo:
You have a thread here trying to put Phil Spector of all people in both a "leftist" and "anti-gun squash citizens' rights" bag, you've got a clawhammer murderer playing a supporting role in a hopelessly lame association fallacy -- you're in no position to be citing "hypersensitivity", nomsayin'?

I mean this butthurt is so strong Shart showed up all jealous.

ewwwww!!! it's a shart!!! said:

pogo said:

uh oh i guess this is what i get for eating activia said:

pogo said:
"Her" who?

a gang of random and hostile but for some reason grinning sharts said:
You.

pogo said:
I've never once pretended to be a "her". Perhaps you're thinking of Kaz.
Or perhaps you're just stupid.

You forgot to add this ...

Or perhaps I just whine and talk about myself so goddamned much in every post I make on every goddamned thread in which I appear on this board that everyone on the USMB can't help but think I'm a bitch.

... to your quote, sunshine. :badgrin:

A mental disorder.

images

Other than Mr. H.!

Umm... you're the one "digging" here, ya dig? Phil Spector, "anti-gun"? Clawhammer murderer? Doesn't get any more diggy.

Last edited:

Where is it?
The nutjob's been threatening people with guns for over half a century. He's in prison for playing Russian Roulette. Where's this "sampling"?

Well he's right, because you haven't put a message up. You just basically fabricated a strawman to set up "hypocrite". Phil Spector's had more gun time than John Wayne.

In a related story, the Left is still trying to punish Ray Rice for his assault on a woman yet praise an salute Roman Polanski. What's the difference? Both have talent, entertain masses and both are violent vs. women.

He's a murderer, but he's not a hypocrite.

He's always been a famously insane gun nut. He used to pull guns on artists he was producing during arguments on a regular basis.

In a related story, the Left is still trying to punish Ray Rice for his assault on a woman yet praise an salute Roman Polanski. What's the difference? Both have talent, entertain masses and both are violent vs. women.

No idea who Ray Rice is but what did Roman Polanski do that was violent? And what does he have to do with politics?

There's absolutely zero "sampling" that implies Phil Spector was "anti-gun", and quite a lot that implies the opposite - notably, the fact that he's fairly famously been an insane gun nut for the last 40 or so years.

"The Swiss government's announcement Monday that it will not extradite Polanski to the U.S. took many observers by surprise. Swiss courts had earlier rejected Polanski's attempts to block Switzerland's compliance with the U.S. arrest warrants that had prompted the director's arrest last September upon his arrival in Zurich to attend a film festival. But the government's decision essentially gives the benefit of the doubt to Polanski's claims that California had reneged on a 1977 plea-bargain agreement with him, which the filmmaker alleges was his reason for going on the lam in the first place. In explaining the decision, the Swiss cited the refusal by U.S. justice authorities last month to deliver confidential testimony given by the prosecutor in the case that might have upheld those claims by Polanski. (See a brief history of extraditions.)

"The reason for the decision lies in the fact that it was not possible to exclude with necessary certainty a fault in the U.S. extradition request, although the issue was thoroughly examined," Justice Minister Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf said during a press conference. "The 76-year-old French-Polish film director Roman Polanski will not be extradited to the U.S.A. The freedom-restricting measures against him have been revoked."

So why did Swiss officials decide to take the word of a man who plea-bargained an initial rape charge filed by a 13-year-old girl in 1977 — he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of engaging in unlawful sex with a minor — over that of California legal authorities? The answer appears to be the confidential testimony given Jan. 26 by the original prosecutor in the case, Roger Gunson, that the U.S. last month said it would not hand over to Bern. Swiss officials seem convinced that there may be something in Gunson's statement that would vindicate Polanski's claim that either Gunson or the judge in the case — or both — had gone back on a plea agreement that the filmmaker would be sentenced to 42 days in detention."
Swiss Citing Request Flaw Won t Send Roman Polanski to U.S. - TIME

When the courts don't even follow the law, fleaing such a court isn't unjust. Illegal, but not unjust.

Forum List

Back