Anti-Muslim protester at Noor Islamic Centre

Many people here in America claim to be Christian but don't live according to biblical teaching.

They are what's known as hypocrites.

Hypocrites can be found in every religion and culture. ........
So you admit that you're a hypocrite? Cool. :cool:

Anti-Muslim protester won over by hugs and debate at Noor Islamic Centre
For the woman determined to protest about the ‘dangers’ of Islam outside the Noor Islamic Centre in Ohio, things did not go quite according to plan.

Firstly, she was met with counter protesters who wanted to passionately, but peacefully, explain her misconceptions about their religion.
Then, she was given a hug by one of the members of the mosque. Finally, she accepted an invitation to step inside the building where she was greeted by loud applause, according to CounterCurrentNews.com.

The woman — Annie - had arrived at the centre in Dublin, Ohio, with placards saying ‘No Shariah Law’ on the day of anti-Muslim protests that had been organised by extremists.
The centre’s supporters engaged the middle-aged woman in a talk about President Barack Obama, the Koran and the situation in the Middle East.

Confronted by a Muslim woman wearing a hijab who offered to pose with her for a photo by saying,”I’m an American too,” Annie accepted an invitation to enter the mosque and meet its members. As she entered the building they cheered.
Annie told the mosque’s members that her husband and her pastor did not want her to come to protest. Either way, she then said things had not turned out as she had anticipated.

This woman is a piece of work...she was worried about what her Christian friends on Facebook would say if they saw her go into a mosque and be civil.....I wonder too.

Actually, I'm setting on my couch with my laptop. ....... :cool:

Watching one of these videos, presumably LOLOLOLOLOL:

"Those hypocrites!"..."Uh, Oh how I hypocritically go against the Qur'an" LOLOLOL.

You should be reading your Qur'an actually, shouldn't you LOLOL.

Forum List

Back