Anti-Redskins Tribal Leader Decries Redskins as Offensive, While Donning Blackface for Halloween

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here's one for Lakhota. Let's see what kind of excuses she makes for her fellow native American piece of shit hypocrite.

Filed under the heading of "You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up," I give you Terry Rambler, who is the Chairman of the San Carlos Apache Tribe in Arizona. Rambler was in DC recently to represent his tribe at Tribal Nations Conference. He is also a signatory to a pledge calling for the Washington Redskins to change their name, because racism.

With me so far? Good.

While in DC, Rambler decided to partake in Halloween festivities where he dressed up as Bob Marley. Okay, no worries. Perfectly acceptable Halloween costume. Except for a certain altering of the facial complexion that Rambler seems to have added on. ..

Here's one for Lakhota. Let's see what kind of excuses she makes for her fellow native American piece of shit hypocrite.

Filed under the heading of "You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up," I give you Terry Rambler, who is the Chairman of the San Carlos Apache Tribe in Arizona. Rambler was in DC recently to represent his tribe at Tribal Nations Conference. He is also a signatory to a pledge calling for the Washington Redskins to change their name, because racism.

With me so far? Good.

While in DC, Rambler decided to partake in Halloween festivities where he dressed up as Bob Marley. Okay, no worries. Perfectly acceptable Halloween costume. Except for a certain altering of the facial complexion that Rambler seems to have added on. ..
The Washington redskin will cry...

With me so far? Good.

One Hallowe'en in New Orleans I let the women dress me up as Ernie K-Doe.
Apparently I was a dead ringer too.

----- so what?

Fingerboy fails to think it through, yet again...

With me so far? Good.

Stop whining bitch. He dressed up as Bob Marley. He didnt dress up as just a random Black guy. I have no problem with it.

With me so far? Good.

Stop whining bitch. He dressed up as Bob Marley. He didnt dress up as just a random Black guy. I have no problem with it.

Apprently these knuckledraggers figure, if they themselves didn't bother to think the thing through ---- then no one else will either.

It's a bizarre mentality.

With me so far? Good.

----- so what?

Yea we know pogo, Your picture is beside the word Appologist in the dictionary.....

Is it just me or are these libs getting worse everyday? I hope who ever is paying them to post like a jackass on here is paying them well.

With me so far? Good.

----- so what?

Yea we know pogo, Your picture is beside the word Appologist in the dictionary.....

Is it just me or are these libs getting worse everyday? I hope who ever is paying them to post like a jackass on here is paying them well.

Funny none of you asshats can articulate what the issue is then.

Fingerboy realized it. That's why he ran away.

Thanks for the newsflash about the word "appologist" though. I'll be sure to check that out, when that word actually gets invented.

Last edited:

With me so far? Good.

So we are now free to wear black face as long as we pick one specific one to dress as? Can I dress up as a fat black woman on welfare as long as I can say I was just dressing up as Asclepias?

With me so far? Good.

So we are now free to wear black face as long as we pick one specific one to dress as? Can I dress up as a fat black woman on welfare as long as I can say I was just dressing up as Asclepias?
You were always free to dress up as a fat white guy on welfare. You do that everyday dont you?

With me so far? Good.

You were always free to dress up as a fat white guy on welfare. You do that everyday dont you?
I'm sure I would be free to do that. Nobody would get it though. Especially at work.

With me so far? Good.

I'm sure I would be free to do that. Nobody would get it though. Especially at work.
I wouldnt describe participating in a sunflower seed spitting contest in the trailer park as work.

Forum List

Back