Anti-science California ignores CDC mask guidance; people will remain masked until Newsom says it's time

It's pretty amazing the depths people like you will sink to deny the racist heritage of the Democratic Party.

You must have missed both parties putting out "under new management" signs in the 1980's. And how republicans and democrats suddenly exchanged who supported them.

Are not you overlooking the fact that the KKK aspect of the Dem Party moved to the Republican party more than fifty years ago?

David Duke trifled with politics as a member of what party?

I don't belong to the Dem Party but I can ask them to apologize for the first 90 years. Will you ask the Reactionary Republicans to apologize for the last 60 years.
Research Robert Byrd.

He also underwent enormous changes in his own political outlook, evolving from a Ku Klux Klan leader to a defender of civil rights,

Byrd didn't immediately make the leap from Klansman to civil rights advocate, though: In fact, he was part of a group of senators that filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965, though he voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1968. He later said that his membership in the Baptist church led him to change his racial views, but the need to abandon his segregationist position in order to join his party's mainstream was surely a factor in his evolution.

Are not you overlooking the fact that the KKK aspect of the Dem Party moved to the Republican party more than fifty years ago?

By the time anyone every heard of David Duke, the Ku Klux Klan was on its last legs. For all intents and purposes, it ceased to exist in any meaningful form, not very many years later.

For nearly the entire time that it had any meaningful existence, the Ku Klux Klan was very solidly associated with the Democrapic party; as are its modern successors, such as the Antifa and Black Lies Matter movements.

What I want republicans to apologize for isn't what they did in the 1960's (before the switch) but what they did in the 1990's, 2000's, 2010's and 2020's. That was the systematic decrease in the number of black people they elected to congress. And not just black people, but the number of Jews they elected to congress. They used to have both in leadership positions, and now they don't have enough Jews or blacks for bridge.

We're not the party that thinks that we need to select people based on their race, religion, or other minority status, rather than on their qualifications for the position for which they are being selected.

Why should we apologize for that?

Your party gave us President Obama, elected because he was half-black, without any regard to how utterly unqualified and unsuitable he was for the job; and now, a Vice President who is literally a whore, even more unqualified than Obama was, selected because she's a woman who (falsely) claims to be black.

If any party should apologize to the American people for the outrageous racism involve din selecting its candidates, it should be you Democraps.

By the time anyone every heard of David Duke, the Ku Klux Klan was on its last legs. For all intents and purposes, it ceased to exist in any meaningful form, not very many years later.

David Duke's Short Journey from KKK to GOP | Sojourners

Sojourners › magazine › may-1989 › david-dukes-s...Duke, a former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, ran as a Republican against John Treen, another Republican. Treen had Lee Atwater and the Republican ...

Link? In our area we have had kids back in school full time for most of this school year--numbers are down to the point that they are ending mask mandates for the kids. The state appears to going back to normal June 30.

COVID-19 hospitalization rates in adolescents went up during March and April

In March and April, when COVID-19 vaccinations were starting to keep older adults out of the hospital, more and more children between 12 and 17 years old were being admitted. Many were seriously sick: around one-third of kids in this age group who were in the hospital for COVID-19 this year were in the intensive care unit, a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report shows.
Hysteria piece at best. No numbers (the CDC avoids them now because every number they have published in the last year has been a lie). I also find your link comical when they say, "around 2.5 to 3 times higher than those from the flu over the last three flu seasons." Are you not aware that we had NO flu this year? What does that do to that BS number. Everything was classed as covid. Try thinking for yourself. Fauci and the CDC are complicit in the spread of this BS.

David Duke's Short Journey from KKK to GOP | Sojourners

Sojourners › magazine › may-1989 › david-dukes-s...Duke, a former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, ran as a Republican against John Treen, another Republican. Treen had Lee Atwater and the Republican ...
Research Democrat KKK Grand Dragon Robert Byrd--

I don't belong to the Dem Party but I can ask them to apologize for the first 90 years. Will you ask the Reactionary Republicans to apologize for the last 60 years.
Research Robert Byrd.

He also underwent enormous changes in his own political outlook, evolving from a Ku Klux Klan leader to a defender of civil rights,

Byrd didn't immediately make the leap from Klansman to civil rights advocate, though: In fact, he was part of a group of senators that filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965, though he voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1968. He later said that his membership in the Baptist church led him to change his racial views, but the need to abandon his segregationist position in order to join his party's mainstream was surely a factor in his evolution.
What's that you folks are so fond of saying--A leopard can't change it's spots? Yep, that's the democrat party. Try again moron

That was the systematic decrease in the number of black people they elected to congress. And not just black people, but the number of Jews they elected to congress.
We're not the party that thinks that we need to select people based on their race, religion, or other minority status, rather than on their qualifications for the position for which they are being selected.

I guess all those confederate flags, and swastikas scared off more moderate republican voters. Leaving the democrats to pick up Jews and blacks.

Leaving the democrats to pick up Jews and blacks.
Interesting how you phrased that--Old habits die hard, you still believe you own people because of their ethnicities. Freudian slip?
Q: It's like why does New York have the most lawyers, and New Jersey have the most hazardous waste dumps?
A: New Jersey got first pick.

Why do republicans have the most racists and Nazis?
Because the democrats have the most blacks and jews?

Leaving the democrats to pick up Jews and blacks.
Interesting how you phrased that--Old habits die hard, you still believe you own people because of their ethnicities. Freudian slip?
Q: It's like why does New York have the most lawyers, and New Jersey have the most hazardous waste dumps?
A: New Jersey got first pick.

Why do republicans have the most racists and Nazis?
Because the democrats have the most blacks and jews?
Why do democrats always claim to own people? Once a slaver, always a slaver.

It's pretty amazing the depths people like you will sink to deny the racist heritage of the Democratic Party.

You must have missed both parties putting out "under new management" signs in the 1980's. And how republicans and democrats suddenly exchanged who supported them.
I already addressed this.

If you are looking for absolution for looking the other way for your party's past transgressions go see your priest. I don't absolve you. I say shame on you. Get the last word in. I'm done wasting my time on someone who is blind to reality.

As a genuine, blue-collar construction worker, I take offense at a worthless Democrapic parasite who opposes the interests of actual working men, culturally appropriating the BLUE COLLAR identity to promote those views.

My brother, father and grandfather were carpenters. And they were all good ones, old-school craftsman. Your ignorant remark suggest the possibility you aren't qualified for anything but swinging a framing hammer.

I worked for my dad (on and off) weekends as a young boy, part-time during college and for a brief time after three years as an ENLISTED MAN - including a year of combat. I was raised in a small agricultural community on the California Desert (the low and mean kind where summer temps can hit 120). Harvest, dead of summer, I did stoop labor on the ranches, bucked hay, and swamped forty-pound boxes 10-14 hours a day in the heat... anything for a buck-ten an hour. At the end of the week (from time I was fifteen) one third of my earnings went to the family. Those were the rules in our Blue-Collar Family.

By the way the town numbered about 500 people. My high school graduating class numbered eight boys, five us went to Nam and two of them came home in a bag courtesy of small arms fire.

Do you understand the message in small arms fire? Likely, you are too ignorant.

You don't know shit about me. Fuck off.

Research Robert Byrd.

What's that you folks are so fond of saying--A leopard can't change it's spots? Yep, that's the democrat party. Try again moron
Do you really think that parties don't change, and that everyone in a party thinks the same. It's that kind of ignorance that has me not belonging to either party. I don't like making up my mind ahead of the evidence. But I can tell you are team-player. Right? Go Trump. What a fucking joke.

As for Byrd, I'm not going to defend him. He was an antique then, I never voted for him, appreciated him or cared for what he stood.

Vaccinated people remain at risk but at a greatly reduced risk.
OMG, LOOK OUT FOR THAT FALLING PIECE OF SKY!!! Wise up moron.
That's not a piece of sky. It's an aluminum tube being delivered by Long-Range Iraqi Drones.

It cost me nothing to be vaccinated, and it's a minor inconvenience to wear a mask. You are gambling with your life for nothing more than making an ignorant partisan point. And it really doesn't matter that the odds are you'll survive. What you gained does not justify the risk. It's simple math.

I hear you can get good odds on the D-Backs to win the Series. Why not bet the farm? :auiqs.jpg::yes_text12:

You are gambling with your life for nothing more than making an ignorant partisan point.
You must be looking in the mirror. You are the one gambling with an experimental vaccine for a virus that the WHO, CDC and Fauci have repeatedly said they don't know about or contradicted guidance that they have made. I have had covid and my 70 yr. old body w/a heart condition handled it quite well. I have the real anti-bodies not some experimental cocktail. Keep running your mouth moron. Let me know how that vaccine that you took because your democrat masters told you to works for ya.

Forum List

Back