Anti-science California ignores CDC mask guidance; people will remain masked until Newsom says it's time

Masks are dehumanizing- they cover the face and muffle the voice. They stifle two of the prime vectors of society, for little to no purpose.
Masks don't work- even Fauci admits that masks barely help at all beyond a few droplets.
Masks don't work- studies have found varying results, but the range is between 'not that useful' and 'mildly harmful'.
Masks hurt people- masks prevent proper breathing in athletes and other people.
Masks may include hazardous metals which anybody who wears them might breathe (Unmasking the Truth About Face Mask Contamination - Sanctuary Functional Medicine).
Mask demands can hurt people who psychologically or medically cannot wear a mask.

Masks should NOT be mandatory or even socially demanded. I will not wear one if I can help it. I know people who wear them. I will not wear them for moral and prudential reasons.
I like my mask. Are you trying to infringe on my rights?
Please read what I said again.
He's a senile old welfare recipient, be patient with him.
Name the escrow and the amount of the wager. I own a business and live 1.5 blocks to the Pacific Ocean in SoCal... you don't buy that with welfare money.

Talk is cheap. Care to put your money where your mouth is?

Or you could try making a comment on a subject other than me.

Masks are dehumanizing- they cover the face and muffle the voice. They stifle two of the prime vectors of society, for little to no purpose.
Masks don't work- even Fauci admits that masks barely help at all beyond a few droplets.
Masks don't work- studies have found varying results, but the range is between 'not that useful' and 'mildly harmful'.
Masks may include hazardous metals which anybody who wears them might breathe (Unmasking the Truth About Face Mask Contamination - Sanctuary Functional Medicine).
Mask demands can hurt people who psychologically or medically cannot wear a mask.

Masks should NOT be mandatory or even socially demanded. I will not wear one if I can help it. I know people who wear them. I will not wear them for moral and prudential reasons.
I did, and I credit you with a measured attempt to make a point.

My apology for being flippant.

Ain't it amazing that solely on Dementia Joe's word, all the blue states AND the Canadian border are opening up just in time for Joe to ALLOW everyone to bbq together. HaHaHa, Morons--Scamdemic. A year and a half of your life has been flushed down the shitter because the democrats wanted to steal an election. SMFH.
It won't be the first time the government has flush more than a year of my life. BFD

Haven't you learned anything in 70 years? Win some, lose some. I survived Trump, and buck up Lil Beaver, you'll survive Joe.
I have no doubt of that--I'll survive you too.

Are not you overlooking the fact that the KKK aspect of the Dem Party moved to the Republican party more than fifty years ago?

David Duke trifled with politics as a member of what party?

By the time anyone every heard of David Duke, the Ku Klux Klan was on its last legs. For all intents and purposes, it ceased to exist in any meaningful form, not very many years later.

For nearly the entire time that it had any meaningful existence, the Ku Klux Klan was very solidly associated with the Democrapic party; as are its modern successors, such as the Antifa and Black Lies Matter movements.
I don't care what legs the KKK retained. Duke allied with the Republican Party because he accurately concluded that's where his racist bullshit would best fare. Own it.
When you own Robert Byrd and Joe Biden. LOL, Grand Dragon Robert Byrd. But, but, but, no he chaaaaanged. Run along now you senile old coot, its time for your bm.
Robert Who?

I will own Biden as a sane choice over that asswipe you voted into office. Poor Joe, he has tp clean up Trump's mess... just like Obama cleaned up the mess GW left behind, and Clinton mopped up after the Ancient Acting President. I'll leave Geo I out of it because I half-liked the guy.

I'll bet you're a fucking proletariat, worked all your life for the man.
You'll own Robert Byrd too. Yeah, I WORKED my entire career. I WAS a REAL blue collar worker not some lying POS who denies the bs that his idiocy caused. How was your life on the dole.
I worked too, admittedly nothing Blue Collar after my early twenties. The title was chosen in honor of someone else.

As for the dole... I've already offered a wager. You're welcome to a piece of the action.

Name the escrow and the amount of the wager. I own a business and live 1.5 blocks to the Pacific Ocean in SoCal... you don't buy that with welfare money.

Triggered? I left that shit hole 50 years ago when I moved to the central valley--I left that shithole 10 years ago--you don't have enough money that could bring me back to that asshole of the world.

I'll bet you're a fucking proletariat, worked all your life for the man.

It seems that you've just proven my earlier point about you appropriating the BLUE COLLAR identity.

Not only are you not a real working man, but you have just now expressed contempt for us, using the slur “proletariat”.

You think that not making your living through honest work somehow makes you better than those of us who do.

It is fortunate, I suppose, that you never had any credibility to begin with, because if you had, you would now have completely destroyed it.

Now go and die in whatever way seems best to you.
Let me see if I have this straight. You started with me by insulting my father (among other insults), and now have your little feelings hurt because I fired back at you and the other poster who opened conversation with me by calling me a moron.

I give what I get but won't reduce myself to your level with the comment about my life. You need to get help.

Triggered? I left that shit hole 50 years ago when I moved to the central valley--I left that shithole 10 years ago--you don't have enough money that could bring me back to that asshole of the world.
Ain't it amazing that solely on Dementia Joe's word, all the blue states AND the Canadian border are opening up just in time for Joe to ALLOW everyone to bbq together. HaHaHa, Morons--Scamdemic. A year and a half of your life has been flushed down the shitter because the democrats wanted to steal an election. SMFH.
It won't be the first time the government has flush more than a year of my life. BFD

Haven't you learned anything in 70 years? Win some, lose some. I survived Trump, and buck up Lil Beaver, you'll survive Joe.
I have no doubt of that--I'll survive you too.
Yeah, you might even make it to 75 with a bad heart. I have.

I can think of smartass quips, but it's beginning to bore me.

I did, and I credit you with a measured attempt to make a point.

My apology for being flippant.
Do you want to answer it then? Or do you simply face facts by dismissing them out of hand.
I mean no insult.

The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

The state of California announced Monday that will not ease its mask requirement until June 15, bucking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings in most situations.

California State Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said in a press conference that the purpose of the delay is to afford businesses additional time to make operation changes due to CDC’s updated guidance.

“This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly told reporters.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently stated that he plans to end nearly all restrictions on June 15 if coronavirus cases drop lower.
More people will be vaccinated by then.
Why thank you captain obvious! What in depth facts you bring :rolleyes:

The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

The state of California announced Monday that will not ease its mask requirement until June 15, bucking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings in most situations.

California State Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said in a press conference that the purpose of the delay is to afford businesses additional time to make operation changes due to CDC’s updated guidance.

“This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly told reporters.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently stated that he plans to end nearly all restrictions on June 15 if coronavirus cases drop lower.
Don't you think your KKK play is a bit lame given the Vlad Smoocher the Dems sent packing from DC?

Did you not know your party founded, funded, and still operates the KKK?

But alas, no comment on the topic of the thread? Do you also think the CDC is wrong?
Hell, I didn't even know they were "my party". I just try to think straight. By example, if you wish to talk about science, why don't you do so without making your central point partisan?
Because the whole thing IS partisan, moron.

Don't you think your KKK play is a bit lame given the Vlad Smoocher the Dems sent packing from DC?

Did you not know your party founded, funded, and still operates the KKK?

But alas, no comment on the topic of the thread? Do you also think the CDC is wrong?
Hell, I didn't even know they were "my party". I just try to think straight. By example, if you wish to talk about science, why don't you do so without making your central point partisan?
Because the whole thing IS partisan, moron.
Honestly, I don't pretend to know a whole lot about the CDC's position but I'd venture a guess that continuing with mask is not targeted at those who have been vaccinated but at those who have not and may turn up at large gatherings (and unmasked) do some spreading and crowd my local hospital.

Despite your intelligent argument about morons, it isn't all partisan. I don't care if you are Dem, Repubic or Baptist, those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask, and since we can't ID who is from who is not vaccinated, we all pay the price. Quit whining and wear your mask.

If you think more of the unvaccinated are Repubic, that's your fucking problem.

Not at all. You'll actually be even safer if you never leave your house again.
So you are equating wearing a mask with never leaving your house.

I measure things on merit of what I stand to gain verses what I stand lose while avoiding the kind of false equivalency that you employed.

No, I said you'll be safer never leaving your house than you will be wearing a mask. For people like you, who are motivated by fear and pseudo-science rather than rationality and actual science, abstinence is probably the best policy. Just stay home forever, preferably under your bed where the cooties can't get you.

those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask,
Please explain why--vaccinated people are not at risk of infection, so why are you concerned if someone who is unvaccinated wears a mask that has been proven to not work or not beyond your own fear? BTW, if you are going to whine because you have been disparaged, you might want to practice what you preach, hypocrite.
This reminds me of when you called me a hypocrite for firing back at you for having started a conversation with me by calling me a moron.

Get some new material and a new act, you're boring me.

Please explain why--vaccinated people are not at risk of infection, so why are you concerned if someone who is unvaccinated wears a mask that has been proven to not work or not beyond your own fear? BTW, if you are going to whine because you have been disparaged, you might want to practice what you preach, hypocrite.
This reminds me of when you called me a hypocrite for firing back at you for having started a conversation with me by calling me a moron.

I really don't GAF whether I bore you or not. If you don't like it, you know where the door (ignore button) is---don't let it hit you in the ass, moron.

No, I said you'll be safer never leaving your house than you will be wearing a mask. For people like you, who are motivated by fear and pseudo-science rather than rationality and actual science, abstinence is probably the best policy. Just stay home forever, preferably under your bed where the cooties can't get you.
Yes, and I'd be safer at home but what do I gain verses what do I lose (verses wearing a mask)? So again, you have challenged me with a nonsense proposition.

So now you're making up shit about my courage as your means to discussing the pros and cons of wearing a mask? That's pathetic.

Yes, and I'd be safer at home but what do I gain verses what do I lose (verses wearing a mask)? So again, you have challenged me with a nonsense proposition.

So now you're making up shit about my courage as your means to discussing the pros and cons of wearing a mask? That's pathetic.

You gain your life. It's death to step outside, isn't that what CNN told you?

I really don't GAF whether I bore you or not. If you don't like it, you know where the door (ignore button) is---don't let it hit you in the ass, moron.
From the age of that swinging door, it's obvious that you didn't lie about your age.

I'll decide when I wear a mask, and I'll decide when I've read enough of your stale act. Next thing I know, you'll be demanding my guns. Commie!

You gain your life. It's death to step outside, isn't that what CNN told you?
I don't watch CNN. About the only thing I watch on TV is the Padres and an occasional movie.

Try another stereotype. Maybe you'll get lucky.

There are no pros to wearing a mask beyond virtue signalling. Masks do not work.

New Topics

Forum List

Back