🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-Semitism rising in academia, group warns

They are 180 degrees from the truth.
You really are one stupid fuck that I have to explain this.
This is what I'm talking about. You throw out these bullshit innuendo's, then sit back and "act" like you just said something, but in reality, you didn't say shit.
Speaking of not saying shit remind why it's OK for Palestinaians to bomb buses and pizza shops intent on killing hundreds of civilians but it's not Ok for Israel to target sites where rockets have been fired at Israel.

"In its annual year-end survey of global anti-Semitism, the Simon Wiesenthal Center warned that the global effort to "demonize and delegitimize" Israel was gaining a foothold in U.S. academia.

Rabbi Abraham Cooper, the center's social action director, told the Washington Examiner that colleges and universities were now part of the "front lines" in the struggle against anti-Semitism. Israel's critics "are trying to take a page out of the playbook used against South Africa in 1980s," Cooper said.

As evidence, the center's study, "2014 Top Ten Worst Global Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Incidents," pointed to a union, United Auto Workers Local 2865, which represents teaching assistants at the University of California at Berkeley. In December, the local voted to back the global movement for boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel — the first-ever US labor group to do so.

The BDS movement is sharply critical of Israel's policy towards the Palestinians and aims to use economic means to force it to change. The Wiesenthal Center warns that its "real impact is to hurt prospects for peace and to mainstream hate against Israel and her supporters."

"It is not having an impact on the Israeli economy, but it is poisoning the discourse," Cooper said. ..."

Anti-Semitism rising in academia group warns WashingtonExaminer.com
Tell Rabbi Cooper to go fuck himself!

Criticizing Israel has nothing to do with anti-Semitism.
This needs to be repeated. Anti-israel, or israel critical opinions are not anti-semetic.

WHy are you so stupid? I dunno. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
What does my intelligence have to do with the fact that you are so pussy, you can't even answer a direct question?

I bet you sit down when you pee.
Your fantasies about my toilet habits are disturbing but not unexpected. You know Himmler was found in bed with his chauffeur.

Speaking of not saying shit remind why it's OK for Palestinaians to bomb buses and pizza shops intent on killing hundreds of civilians but it's not Ok for Israel to target sites where rockets have been fired at Israel.
I didn't say it was. But I did say the reason for the rockets is the occupation and blockade.

Your fantasies about my toilet habits are disturbing but not unexpected. You know Himmler was found in bed with his chauffeur.
And if Hitler had coke, there would be a bunch of Jews in the bathroom with him, solving all the problems of the world. They'd be telling Adolph, "I know you didn't do it! Fuckin' Himmler!", just to get a little more blow.

I dont know what it is about this board that attracts card carrying jew haters. To call them anti-semites is to elevate their base hatred to somethign vaguely respectable.

The subhuman filth will infest any board that allows them. I have been on one board that will actually punish people for daring to confront the things.

At least this one allows some freedom by way of reply.

As to elevating Jew hatred to respectability, I do believe that was the entire point when Wilhelm Marr popularized the term antisemitism.

"In its annual year-end survey of global anti-Semitism, the Simon Wiesenthal Center warned that the global effort to "demonize and delegitimize" Israel was gaining a foothold in U.S. academia.

Rabbi Abraham Cooper, the center's social action director, told the Washington Examiner that colleges and universities were now part of the "front lines" in the struggle against anti-Semitism. Israel's critics "are trying to take a page out of the playbook used against South Africa in 1980s," Cooper said.

As evidence, the center's study, "2014 Top Ten Worst Global Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Incidents," pointed to a union, United Auto Workers Local 2865, which represents teaching assistants at the University of California at Berkeley. In December, the local voted to back the global movement for boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel — the first-ever US labor group to do so.

The BDS movement is sharply critical of Israel's policy towards the Palestinians and aims to use economic means to force it to change. The Wiesenthal Center warns that its "real impact is to hurt prospects for peace and to mainstream hate against Israel and her supporters."

"It is not having an impact on the Israeli economy, but it is poisoning the discourse," Cooper said. ..."

This needs to be repeated. Anti-israel, or israel critical opinions are not anti-semetic.

Not all of them. Just about 70%+

I dont know what it is about this board that attracts card carrying jew haters. To call them anti-semites is to elevate their base hatred to somethign vaguely respectable.

Where you find the ideological Left, you find antisemitism. It's part and parcel of being evil.

Not all of them. Just about 70%+
based upon what?

Forum List

Back