🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-Semitism rising in academia, group warns

based upon what?
The pro-Israeli, kiss-ass crowd, can't answer questions like that. Bullshit innuendo's are as far as they go.

Can't answer what question? The one wherein you pretend that hating the nation built around Jewish freedom, in no way defines you as someone that hates jews?

You answered that one... .
why should it? if i disagree with russia, does that mean i hate russians? cubans? canadians?

why is disagreement with israel tantamount to anti-semeticism?

based upon what?
The pro-Israeli, kiss-ass crowd, can't answer questions like that. Bullshit innuendo's are as far as they go.

Can't answer what question? The one wherein you pretend that hating the nation built around Jewish freedom, in no way defines you as someone that hates jews?

why should it? if i disagree with russia, does that mean i hate russians? cubans? canadians?

Are Russians a race that has been subjected to chronic persecution, up to the presents, wherein they are surrounded by nations sworn to destroy them, because they're Russians? And is Russia a nation designed to give that race a place to live?

If so, then yes... .

based upon what?

Are Russians a race that has been subjected to chronic persecution, up to the presents, wherein they are surrounded by nations sworn to destroy them, because they're Russians? And is Russia a nation designed to give that race a place to live?

If so, then yes... .
so israel is beyond reproach, except by racists? past slights forgive all future wrongs?

My issues with Israel has nothing to do with Judaism. My issues with Israel are because Zionists are assholes! Arrogant, narcisstic, assholes. So fuck them. Fuck Israel. And fuck you, for being the pussy that you are! You can't handle criticism, so you make up this fake anti-Semitism bullshit where it doesn't apply. And you use that as the response for every argument against criticism of Israel.

I'll tell you this, I'd rather be an anti-Semite, than an Israeli kiss-ass!

Forum List

Back