🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti Trump WH staffer to interns if you like infowars or Milo you're fired

I don't want anyone who reads infowars working in the Whitehouse. Infowars is actual fake news. Even fox news spins, at least their stories are based on truth. Unlike infowars that's fantasy based.

I don't want anyone who reads infowars working in the Whitehouse. Infowars is actual fake news. Even fox news spins, at least their stories are based on truth. Unlike infowars that's fantasy based.

Actually a recent Harvard study found that fox news is the only major media outlets that doesn't spin, for CNN, WaPo, MSNBC, etc for all of the stories on Trump were 80%+ negative; whereas, Fox was only 52% negative.

Infowars was listed as the most popular FAKE NEWS. Anyone believe this crap is beyond me.

List of fake news websites - Wikipedia

1. CNN, WaPo, NYTs, etc aren't on there even though the wikileaks release of the Podesta emails proved they all actively colluded with the DNC and Clinton campaign during the election so your list is bullshit,

1. Really? You are lying. Read this link update yourself.
I do not bullshit and I do not lie.

WikiLeaks posts more John Podesta emails

2. Infowars is a well known as fake news media to all continents. People like you and Mindwars that promoted this garbage make us Americans look stupid and ignorant.

Like this anti Obama racist propaganda from Infowars. Who the hell believed this kind of rubbish?

Actually a recent Harvard study found that fox news is the only major media outlets that doesn't spin, for CNN, WaPo, MSNBC, etc for all of the stories on Trump were 80%+ negative; whereas, Fox was only 52% negative.

Almost everyone of you post lies after lies.
Do you have any link to support your lies?

Here are samples of fake news that came from Faux News.
Suspended Fox News expert returns — and doubles down on baseless wiretapping claims

Fox News is currently being sued for broadcasting fake news.

Fox News Accused of Working With Trump Administration on Seth Rich Conspiracy

Last edited:
Infowars was listed as the most popular FAKE NEWS. Anyone believe this crap is beyond me.

1. CNN, WaPo, NYTs, etc aren't on there even though the wikileaks release of the Podesta emails proved they all actively colluded with the DNC and Clinton campaign during the election so your list is bullshit,

Not sure how you think this counters the proven fact that the majority of the MSM acted as the ministry of propaganda for the DNC during the elections. This link has plenty of the Podesta emails proving conclusively media collusion with the DNC:

The Top 100 Most Damaging WikiLeaks

Last edited:
Almost everyone of you post lies after lies.
Do you have any link to support your lies?

Here you go fucktard:

Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative

They're not baseless pal, just ask Susan Rice who was unmasking US citizens who just happened to be members of the Trump campaign you dumb fuck. Not to mention that the Obama administration literally wiretapped Fox News reporter James Rosen.

Fox News is currently being sued for broadcasting fake news.

Fox News Accused of Working With Trump Administration on Seth Rich Conspiracy

Oh an accusation with no evidence, fucking kill yourself.

2. Infowars is a well known as fake news media to all continents. People like you and Mindwars that promoted this garbage make us Americans look stupid and ignorant.

Like this anti Obama racist propaganda from Infowars. Who the hell believed this kind of rubbish?

And he did build a wall around his own home a.h.

upload_2017-8-8_20-48-59.png

UPDATE: Wall around Obama's DC home complete! - The American Mirror

--------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-8-8_20-49-48.png

u r 1 stupid f.a.h

And you all can't even connect the dots Can't even connect what this picture as to do with anything or why.
It's the leftist missing their D2D gene.

upload_2017-8-8_20-54-9.png

And you all can't even connect the dots Can't even connect what this picture as to do with anything or why.
It's the leftist missing their D2D gene.

View attachment 142702

None of those media outlets are fake news. Yes they spin but it isn't fake news. You can't yell fake news just because they do reports on Trump you dont like.

Did you ever ask yourself why so many media outlets are against Trump? Could it be that Trump is actually an unhinged leader. Perhaps Trump's negative coverage is justified.

Kim Jong Un gets negative press too. Is it unwarranted?

And you should remove Saudi Arabia flag and leader. They love Trump.

Multiple sources within the White House have confirmed that Jana Toner, a member of the Presidential Personnel Office, is regularly heard publicly insulting prominent pro-Trump media figures, including former Breitbart Technology editor Milo Yiannopoulos and Infowars founder Alex Jones.
Anti-Trump WH Staffer to Interns: If You Like Infowars or Milo You’re Fired

Any fair minded American knows the response to this which is who in the hell are they to tell people what news they should or shouldn't read / like / share.

This is something OBAMA asses are saying and doing as they control much on the inside and it shouldn't matter who you like or not like nobody has a right to be blackmailed in regard to crooked bs.

Keep in mind sheep your very kid might like one of these people just because you don't like them is this action going to be fair to your own kid. Oh wait probably so.
Do you blame her?

A member of the far-right Oath Keepers testified in her seditious conspiracy trial Wednesday that she joined the group following a “steady diet” of InfoWars conspiracy theories and stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 because she “just got swept up.”
Jessica Watkins, an Ohio military veteran on trial in Washington, D.C., with four other members of the anti-government group, presented herself to the jury as a gullible follower, uninvolved in plans to attack the Capitol.

Forum List

Back