Anti vac nurse fired after posting horrors of child's measles on facebook

Worth reading if you are keeping up on Autism and vaccines, etc...

International scientists have found autism's cause. What will Americans do?

Ok, you guy have your little circle-jerk.

Just remember to clean up when you're done.
Is that your personal experience speaking or what?
Some nut-bar blog? I don't think so. I have a disabled child. I garanteee I know more about this crap than you or some wack-job with aablog do.

As far as the circle jerk thing? When the conservitards can't respond to me they get together and tell each other how awful I am so I usually just leave them a box of Kleenex and walk away.
You can keep your vaccines just don’t force your shit on other people, Keep your snake oil to yourself

Something else to consider, aside from health alone, is that kids can't participate in activities unless they have their vaccinations.

No baseball, no nothing. My son couldn't even get his NCAA certification without a full record. Luckily, he had a full record.

What is funny is everyone had been conditioned into thinking it's a law for them to have vaccines before school, total lie they say it is the school policey that is NOT a LAW that's how the school police freak peopel out saying it's law..
You should seriously listne to the video I posted it talks about how the forced vaccines by 2020 might make it so we can't shop, or go to the movies etc...... it's a scenario if we don't stop this forced bs.

View attachment 214366

Your Child. Your Choice.

Yeash. I already know about that. One of my personal acquaintances is a mod over at the prison planet forum. She's into keeping up with that stuff.

Something else to consider, aside from health alone, is that kids can't participate in activities unless they have their vaccinations.

No baseball, no nothing. My son couldn't even get his NCAA certification without a full record. Luckily, he had a full record.

What is funny is everyone had been conditioned into thinking it's a law for them to have vaccines before school, total lie they say it is the school policey that is NOT a LAW that's how the school police freak peopel out saying it's law..
You should seriously listne to the video I posted it talks about how the forced vaccines by 2020 might make it so we can't shop, or go to the movies etc...... it's a scenario if we don't stop this forced bs.

View attachment 214366

Your Child. Your Choice.
As the way it should be, fortunately I had an aunt that would not let the school on the reservation give me vaccines....

Some nut-bar blog? I don't think so. I have a disabled child. I garanteee I know more about this crap than you or some wack-job with aablog do.

As far as the circle jerk thing? When the conservitards can't respond to me they get together and tell each other how awful I am so I usually just leave them a box of Kleenex and walk away.
You can keep your vaccines just don’t force your shit on other people, Keep your snake oil to yourself
You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.

An "anti-vax" Texas nurse has been fired from a hospital after she posted the horrific details of a toddler's measles infection Friday night in an anti-vax Facebook group. A concerned parent took screenshots and reported the nurse's post the hospital's Facebook page, according to ABC News, citing hospital officials.

Anti-Vax Nurse Fired After Posting Horrors Of Child's Measles On Facebook

The logic if there is nothing to hide, nor lies to worry about why fire someone who is proving what this bs does.

You see they don't want to lose their funding and kickbacks for shooting your kids up with anti freeze, famalghayde, mercury and anything else they can put in it.

hate to tell you sheep most Doctors who aren't paid off BIG pharma pricks will tell you most of these vaccines HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS............ often if they were they use the kids in AFRICA to do it.

AND FOR YOU MORON whose kids are vaccinated, if those vaccines are so great and so protiective you have nothing to worry about your kid shouldn't get it, not even a mild case isn't that right. Why, that's the whole purpose of vaccines...SO YAH DON"T GET IT ...

LMFAO they have you brain deads so sold out on bs......
Probably because it's against HIPPA laws.

So where is the offending post so we can decide if the nurse is being railroaded or she actually posted information that would be a HIPAA violation? Enquiring minds want to know.
It's against the law to post actual stories of patients online...even if you omit the names. Reason being.people can figure it out themselves based on the information provided.

Let's see your reference. I work with people's medical information and there are only restrictions on any personalized identifiable information. If it cannot be identified, there is no violation.
10 common HIPAA violations and preventative measures to keep your practice in compliance

Total Vaccines for 1983 10
2013 Prenatal 1 Influenza (IIV)
2013 Birth 1 Hepatitis B (HepB)
2013 2 Months 5 Diphtheria, Tetanus, a. Pertussis (DTaP)
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV)
Pneumococcal conjugate Vaccine (PCV)
Rotavirus (RV)
2013 4 Months 6 Hepatitis B (HepB)
Diphtheria, Tetanus, a. Pertussis (DTaP)
Rotavirus (RV)
2013 6 Months 7 Hepatitis B (HepB)
Diphtheria, Tetanus, a. Pertussis (DTaP)
Rotavirus (RV)
Influenza (IIV)
2013 12 Months 5 Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
Hepatitis A (Hep A)
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
Varicella (VAR)
2013 15 Months 1 Diphtheria, Tetanus, a.Pertussis (DTaP)
2013 18 Months 2 Hepatitis A (Hep A)
Influenza (IIV)
2013 30 Months 1 Influenza (IIV)
2013 42 Months 1 Influenza (IIV)
2013 48 Months 4 Diphtheria, Tetanus, a. Pertussis (DTaP)
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
Varicella (VAR)
2013 54 Months 1 Influenza (IIV)
2013 66 Months 1 Influenza (IIV)

Total Vaccines for 2013
References

1. Merck Manual 8th ed. Basic Immunization Schedule – Optional Schedule No. 1. 1950. pg. 1462.
  2. 2013 Centers for Disease Control Vaccination Schedule
Go back to the information about the Vaccine Schedule.

Try telling this to a brain dead screwball and we wonder why the LEFTIST are such iditos now you all know why . Everyone knows why accept them.

upload_2018-9-2_19-37-12.png

Your Child. Your Choice.

Obviously you are just way too smart and you should not read what some of the actual experts who have wrote about what they have found in the studies of the brain tissue from Autistic children to determine what is damaging their brains in these blogs; and surely we would not want you to put yourself out and review their study results.

An "anti-vax" Texas nurse has been fired from a hospital after she posted the horrific details of a toddler's measles infection Friday night in an anti-vax Facebook group. A concerned parent took screenshots and reported the nurse's post the hospital's Facebook page, according to ABC News, citing hospital officials.

Anti-Vax Nurse Fired After Posting Horrors Of Child's Measles On Facebook

The logic if there is nothing to hide, nor lies to worry about why fire someone who is proving what this bs does.

You see they don't want to lose their funding and kickbacks for shooting your kids up with anti freeze, famalghayde, mercury and anything else they can put in it.

hate to tell you sheep most Doctors who aren't paid off BIG pharma pricks will tell you most of these vaccines HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS............ often if they were they use the kids in AFRICA to do it.

AND FOR YOU MORON whose kids are vaccinated, if those vaccines are so great and so protiective you have nothing to worry about your kid shouldn't get it, not even a mild case isn't that right. Why, that's the whole purpose of vaccines...SO YAH DON"T GET IT ...

LMFAO they have you brain deads so sold out on bs......

The article is unclear, was the child vaccinated or not?

The now-deleted Facebook post to the "Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children - Texas" page read in part:

Upside: People like those on this thread not getting vaccinated.

Downside: If they give their virus's to innocent people.
The vaccinated are the carriers who are shedding viruses and spreading disease. Perhaps you should keep your diseased ass locked away because we do not want what you carry around with you after taking the shots?

You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.
I would not survive vaccines, as with my family would not either.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids

And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids

What concerns me about this forced bs and it's already being implimented 1. In schools as we already know, and many work places are now doing the same thing. If ppl dont know their rights they fall right into the " it's the law bs lie" none of it is a fkn law " YET" ...

They use the POLICEY bs just like a blog web site does " it's the sites polcies" blah blah..

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

These are the lovely ingredients. peopel are shooting into their kids, and hey dumbass leftist you can ask for the INSERT yourself and read it so save your FAKE BS dumbasses. Not to mention if you look at the FREAKING LINK it is an FDA GOV site ..

View attachment 214368

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
That’s why say it should be up to the individual if they want to put the poison in their body. As for me there is no way I could survive that shit

Upside: People like those on this thread not getting vaccinated.

Downside: If they give their virus's to innocent people.
According to you someone that gets vaccinated there’s 100% safe from said does he use and side effects so why the fuck should you worry? You can keep your snake oil keep the fuck away from the rest of us

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

MRC-5 human diploid cells, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement,

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

Leftist are waaaay to dumb for this.

upload_2018-9-2_19-49-20.png

MRC-5 - Wikipedia

What concerns me about this forced bs and it's already being implimented 1. In schools as we already know, and many work places are now doing the same thing. If ppl dont know their rights they fall right into the " it's the law bs lie" none of it is a fkn law " YET" ...

They use the POLICEY bs just like a blog web site does " it's the sites polcies" blah blah..

There are also some studies out on the lower IQ among the vaccinated. I think people have gotten stupid enough. Its time to yank the approvals for all the mind altering crap being approved as being safe for consumption or use through FDA and EPA.

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

MRC-5 human diploid cells, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement,

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

Leftist are waaaay to dumb for this.

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
The real purpose of these vaccines are being promoted by very dishonest people...

Forum List

Back