Anti vac nurse fired after posting horrors of child's measles on facebook

Some nut-bar blog? I don't think so. I have a disabled child. I garanteee I know more about this crap than you or some wack-job with aablog do.

As far as the circle jerk thing? When the conservitards can't respond to me they get together and tell each other how awful I am so I usually just leave them a box of Kleenex and walk away.
You can keep your vaccines just don’t force your shit on other people, Keep your snake oil to yourself
You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.
I would not survive vaccines, as with my family would not either.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

MRC-5 human diploid cells, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement,

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

Leftist are waaaay to dumb for this.

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
The real purpose of these vaccines are being promoted by very dishonest people...

Big pharma big money, control of the population.

Some nut-bar blog? I don't think so. I have a disabled child. I garanteee I know more about this crap than you or some wack-job with aablog do.

As far as the circle jerk thing? When the conservitards can't respond to me they get together and tell each other how awful I am so I usually just leave them a box of Kleenex and walk away.
You can keep your vaccines just don’t force your shit on other people, Keep your snake oil to yourself
You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
The real purpose of these vaccines are being promoted by very dishonest people...
:cuckoo:

The real purpose I’d vaccines is so we don’t die from preventable illness that has largely been eradicate.

Moron

I for one don’t want the federal government telling me what to do with my body
Telling you to be vaccinated is to elite to us from you, ignorant twit.

And that’s funny from a crank who wants to tell women what to do with their bodies.
Lol
Abortion is not a federal government issue it should be a states issue. Live in the state that suits you best. I’m a libertarian... dumbass

I don’t care one way or another who gets vaccinated or does not, if it’s 100% personal choice. Forcing someone to get vaccinated is pure evil… And if you think it’s right you’re a hypocrite... a really stupid fucking hypocrite.

And on top of that according to you fucking nut jobs someone getting vaccinated makes them 100% immune to the disease is 100% of the time, and according to you there is no side effects to anybody ever from getting vaccines so why the fuck would you care. Mind your own fucking business you fucking whore....

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
:cuckoo:

The real purpose I’d vaccines is so we don’t die from preventable illness that has largely been eradicate.

Moron
There you go being a hypocrite again, The federal government has no right to tell people what to do with their bodies...

An "anti-vax" Texas nurse has been fired from a hospital after she posted the horrific details of a toddler's measles infection Friday night in an anti-vax Facebook group. A concerned parent took screenshots and reported the nurse's post the hospital's Facebook page, according to ABC News, citing hospital officials.

Anti-Vax Nurse Fired After Posting Horrors Of Child's Measles On Facebook

The logic if there is nothing to hide, nor lies to worry about why fire someone who is proving what this bs does.

You see they don't want to lose their funding and kickbacks for shooting your kids up with anti freeze, famalghayde, mercury and anything else they can put in it.

hate to tell you sheep most Doctors who aren't paid off BIG pharma pricks will tell you most of these vaccines HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS............ often if they were they use the kids in AFRICA to do it.

AND FOR YOU MORON whose kids are vaccinated, if those vaccines are so great and so protiective you have nothing to worry about your kid shouldn't get it, not even a mild case isn't that right. Why, that's the whole purpose of vaccines...SO YAH DON"T GET IT ...

LMFAO they have you brain deads so sold out on bs......
Probably because it's against HIPPA laws.

So where is the offending post so we can decide if the nurse is being railroaded or she actually posted information that would be a HIPAA violation? Enquiring minds want to know.
It's against the law to post actual stories of patients online...even if you omit the names. Reason being.people can figure it out themselves based on the information provided.

Let's see your reference. I work with people's medical information and there are only restrictions on any personalized identifiable information. If it cannot be identified, there is no violation.
10 common HIPAA violations and preventative measures to keep your practice in compliance

So which one of those is the nurse accused of violating? It doesn't say and you apparently don't know.

And that’s funny from a crank who wants to tell women what to do with their bodies.
Lol
Abortion is not a federal government issue it should be a states issue. Live in the state that suits you best. I’m a libertarian dumbass

I don’t care one way or another who gets vaccinated or does not, if it’s 100% personal choice. Forcing someone to get vaccinated is pure evil… And if you think it’s right you’re a hypocrite... a really stupid fucking hypocrite.

And on top of that according to you fucking nut jobs someone getting vaccinated makes them 100% immune to the disease is 100% of the time, and according to you there is no side effects to anybody ever from getting vaccines so why the fuck would you care. Mind your own fucking business you fucking whore....
PG a woman has another person's body inside of there body. Dumbasses evidently loss too many brain cells to realize that. Apparently they do not know they can even take morning after pills to prevent their nasty asses from being invaded after they done invited someone else in their snatches.

Lol
Abortion is not a federal government issue it should be a states issue. Live in the state that suits you best. I’m a libertarian dumbass

PG a woman has another person's body inside of there body. Dumbasses evidently loss too many brain cells to realize that. Apparently they do not know they can even take morning after pills to prevent their nasty asses from being invaded after they done invited someone else in their snatches.
Hypocrisy runs strong in progressives

An "anti-vax" Texas nurse has been fired from a hospital after she posted the horrific details of a toddler's measles infection Friday night in an anti-vax Facebook group. A concerned parent took screenshots and reported the nurse's post the hospital's Facebook page, according to ABC News, citing hospital officials.

The logic if there is nothing to hide, nor lies to worry about why fire someone who is proving what this bs does.

You see they don't want to lose their funding and kickbacks for shooting your kids up with anti freeze, famalghayde, mercury and anything else they can put in it.

hate to tell you sheep most Doctors who aren't paid off BIG pharma pricks will tell you most of these vaccines HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS............ often if they were they use the kids in AFRICA to do it.

AND FOR YOU MORON whose kids are vaccinated, if those vaccines are so great and so protiective you have nothing to worry about your kid shouldn't get it, not even a mild case isn't that right. Why, that's the whole purpose of vaccines...SO YAH DON"T GET IT ...

The article is unclear, was the child vaccinated or not?

The now-deleted Facebook post to the "Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children - Texas" page read in part:

Was there a point to this post?

Upside: People like those on this thread not getting vaccinated.

Downside: If they give their virus's to innocent people.
The vaccinated are the carriers who are shedding viruses and spreading disease. Perhaps you should keep your diseased ass locked away because we do not want what you carry around with you after taking the shots?

Liar or idiot. You choose your own descriptor.

Try that post again.

Remember! To, two and too are three different words, you ignorant twit!

Probably because it's against HIPPA laws.

So where is the offending post so we can decide if the nurse is being railroaded or she actually posted information that would be a HIPAA violation? Enquiring minds want to know.
It's against the law to post actual stories of patients online...even if you omit the names. Reason being.people can figure it out themselves based on the information provided.

Let's see your reference. I work with people's medical information and there are only restrictions on any personalized identifiable information. If it cannot be identified, there is no violation.
10 common HIPAA violations and preventative measures to keep your practice in compliance

So which one of those is the nurse accused of violating? It doesn't say and you apparently don't know.
It violates 2. Discussing patient information without consent. And posting patient details on social media.

It violates 2. Discussing patient information without consent. And posting patient details on social media.

If the patient is in no way identified, that doesn't fly!

You also don't know that the nurse did anything of the sort.

Nice name you project for yourself...

Vaccine Types | Vaccines.gov
Live-attenuated vaccines. Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR combined vaccine) Rotavirus. Smallpox. Chickenpox. Yellow fever.

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The ...
Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The Weston A. Price Foundation
Feb 2, 2015 - Furthermore, vaccine recipients can carry diseases in the back of their throat ... become more susceptible to future infection after repeated vaccination.16, 17 .... Corrections made Feb 3, 2015: 1) We have struck out the second ...

Live-attenuated vaccines. Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR combined vaccine) Rotavirus. Smallpox. Chickenpox. Yellow fever.

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - The Weston A. Price Foundation
Feb 2, 2015 - Furthermore, vaccine recipients can carry diseases in the back of their throat ... become more susceptible to future infection after repeated vaccination.16, 17 .... Corrections made Feb 3, 2015: 1) We have struck out the second ...

Wow! How many studies is that? How many cases were documented as being caused by immunized recipients being carriers of the disease? Did you consider the source of your second link? That's a really good, well-known medical resource, right? NOPE!

We await your decision on your descriptor. I am leaning to idiot myself. You'll believe anything on the internet.

She posted when the child was in ICU. And where they traveled when they contracted the desease. Those two things were enough for the hospital to decide the patient could be identified without being named. And she was unauthorized to give out any medical information online in the first place.

Hospitals have a zero tolerance policy for HIPPA violations.

Last edited:

Wow! How many studies is that? How many cases were documented as being caused by immunized recipients being carriers of the disease? Did you consider the source of your second link? That's a really good, well-known medical resource, right? NOPE!

We await your decision on your descriptor. I am leaning to idiot myself. You'll believe anything on the internet.
Actually I believe personal experience does it for me. The available studies and personal testimonies are simply affirmation of my beliefs. Lean away all you like.

She posted when the child was in ICU. And where they traveled when they contracted the desease. Those two things were enough for the hospital to decide the patient could be identified without being named. And she was unauthorized to give out any medical information online in the first place.

Hospitals have a zero tolerance policy for HIPPA violations.

Sorry! I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that play! Only the patient or people already working on the child's case would know those details. That is not personally identifiable information. The hospital was looking for a scapegoat for their embarrassment.

The article is unclear, was the child vaccinated or not?

The now-deleted Facebook post to the "Proud Parents of Unvaccinated Children - Texas" page read in part:

Was there a point to this post?
I guess it was deleted? :abgg2q.jpg:

I had measels when I was five. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina, in my anus. Going to the bathroom was so painful my mother prayed for me. Because of the lesions in my eyes I had to stay in the dark. During the day there were blankets over the windows. The itching was a torment. I would have ripped my skin off. I wore socks on my hands to keep me from causing further damage.

Measels wasn't the only disease either. I had chicken pox, whooping cough pneumonia. Every disease that spread through congested city slums found me.

As soon as I could, I got my son vaccinated against these diseases. There is a special corner of hell for people that refuse to vaccinate children or even pets. If only it was the adult anti vaxers that would get measels, whooping cough along with parvo and distemper. The would would be a more just place and we would not have to listen to their nonsense.
Are you sure you are not talking about having Chickenpox?
I had chickenpox too. As soon as I could I got vaccinated for shingles.

Forum List

Back