Anti vac nurse fired after posting horrors of child's measles on facebook

Only control freaks want to force vaccines...
When the first vaccines came out, I think for smallpox, but it might have been the polio vaccine...we were in the grip of an epidemic. The feds dragged people out of their homes at gunpoint and vaccinated them...people were suspicious and afraid, but it was determined that for the safety of the masses, it was worthwhile to violate their constitutional right to let their kids suffer and die unnecessarily.

If we could get the unvaccinated to identify themselves somehow. Maybe wear an armband of pride so everyone else could exercise their own freedom of association.
I had measels when I was five. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina, in my anus. Going to the bathroom was so painful my mother prayed for me. Because of the lesions in my eyes I had to stay in the dark. During the day there were blankets over the windows. The itching was a torment. I would have ripped my skin off. I wore socks on my hands to keep me from causing further damage.

Measels wasn't the only disease either. I had chicken pox, whooping cough pneumonia. Every disease that spread through congested city slums found me.

As soon as I could, I got my son vaccinated against these diseases. There is a special corner of hell for people that refuse to vaccinate children or even pets. If only it was the adult anti vaxers that would get measels, whooping cough along with parvo and distemper. The would would be a more just place and we would not have to listen to their nonsense.
Are you sure you are not talking about having Chickenpox?
I had chickenpox too. As soon as I could I got vaccinated for shingles.

Shingles vaccine sheds and is contagious. It also gives you SHINGLES not prevent it. Everyone I know who got that shit ended up getting shingles.
For the record I got the shingles vaccine and never got shingles.

If we could get the unvaccinated to identify themselves somehow. Maybe wear an armband of pride so everyone else could exercise their own freedom of association.
I had measels when I was five. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina, in my anus. Going to the bathroom was so painful my mother prayed for me. Because of the lesions in my eyes I had to stay in the dark. During the day there were blankets over the windows. The itching was a torment. I would have ripped my skin off. I wore socks on my hands to keep me from causing further damage.

Measels wasn't the only disease either. I had chicken pox, whooping cough pneumonia. Every disease that spread through congested city slums found me.

As soon as I could, I got my son vaccinated against these diseases. There is a special corner of hell for people that refuse to vaccinate children or even pets. If only it was the adult anti vaxers that would get measels, whooping cough along with parvo and distemper. The would would be a more just place and we would not have to listen to their nonsense.
Are you sure you are not talking about having Chickenpox?
I had chickenpox too. As soon as I could I got vaccinated for shingles.

Shingles vaccine sheds and is contagious. It also gives you SHINGLES not prevent it. Everyone I know who got that shit ended up getting shingles.
For the record I got the shingles vaccine and never got shingles.
It’s none of your fucking business who gets vaccinated or who does not it’s a personal choice so shut the fuck up

Weird, my kids had all their shots and never got any of the diseases they covered, nor have they had any side effect diseases or conditions. What IS happening is the return of diseases thought almost extinct before people stopped vaccinating.

Yes they are returning with the influx of people from third world shitholes where measles and influenza and ecoli still kill children at an alarming rate.

People are foolish to think that measles is a harmless disease that doesn't do any damage. It is much more likely to kill than the vaccination, and the vaccination is the reason people are no longer cognizant of that fact.
Nobody has ever DIED from Measles......

The one case where MSM said a little girl died she died from the measles vaccine not the measles.

Weird, my kids had all their shots and never got any of the diseases they covered, nor have they had any side effect diseases or conditions. What IS happening is the return of diseases thought almost extinct before people stopped vaccinating.

Yes they are returning with the influx of people from third world shitholes where measles and influenza and ecoli still kill children at an alarming rate.

People are foolish to think that measles is a harmless disease that doesn't do any damage. It is much more likely to kill than the vaccination, and the vaccination is the reason people are no longer cognizant of that fact.

upload_2018-9-2_21-54-25.png

As California considers tightening up exemptions for the MMR vaccine following a recent outbreak of measles, an anti-vaccine lobby group has released figures that show that nobody has died from measles in the US in the past 10 years, and yet 100 have died from the vaccine
February 2015 | 2015 | Nobody has died from measles, but the MMR has killed a hundred, group says | February | 2015 | News | What Doctors Don't Tell You

View attachment 214374

As California considers tightening up exemptions for the MMR vaccine following a recent outbreak of measles, an anti-vaccine lobby group has released figures that show that nobody has died from measles in the US in the past 10 years, and yet 100 have died from the vaccine
February 2015 | 2015 | Nobody has died from measles, but the MMR has killed a hundred, group says | February | 2015 | News | What Doctors Don't Tell You
Never trust anybody willing to put poison in your body

You can keep your contagious diseases, just don't force your germs on other people.
I would not survive vaccines, as with my family would not either.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

MRC-5 human diploid cells, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement,

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

Leftist are waaaay to dumb for this.

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
The real purpose of these vaccines are being promoted by very dishonest people...
:cuckoo:

The real purpose I’d vaccines is so we don’t die from preventable illness that has largely been eradicate.

Moron
There you go being a hypocrite again, The federal government has no right to tell people what to do with their bodies...

Of course it does. You want it to.

The one case where MSM said a little girl died she died from the measles vaccine not the measles.

Uh, yes, people do die of measles. I don't know where you're getting your information but you're wildly off base.

Measles

"The disease remains one of the leading causes of death among young children globally, despite the availability of a safe and effective vaccine. Approximately 89 780 people died from measles in 2016 – mostly children under the age of 5 years.

"Measles is caused by a virus in the paramyxovirus family and it is normally passed through direct contact and through the air. The virus infects the respiratory tract , then spreads throughout the body."

Chicken pox kills, too. One of my best friends lost a sister to it.

Uh, yes, people do die of measles. I don't know where you're getting your information but you're wildly off base.

Measles

No they do not , they have died from the vaccine did you not read what I posted to you. PEOPLE do NOT die from Measles....

deaths_in_the_us_during_the_past_10_years_due_to_measles.jpg

Brian Shilhavy
Health Impact News Editor

With the measles and measles vaccine debate reaching a near frenzy on the Internet, it is always nice to throw some cold hard facts on the firestorm currently raging in the measles debate.

So here are some easily verifiable facts regarding deaths associated with measles in the United States for the past 10 years, and deaths associated with measles vaccines during the same 10 year period.

First, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) keeps a weekly tally of disease outbreaks, including deaths. According to a statement made by Dr. Anne Schuchat, the director of CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, in an Associated Press story picked up by Fox News on April 25, 2014:

There has been no measles deaths (sic) reported in the U.S. since 2003 [1]

The weekly CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWR) since that date have not revealed any measles deaths either. (*See edit below.)

And while health authorities are blaming measles outbreaks in recent years on unvaccinated children, when you mention the fact that nobody is dying from measles in the U.S., they are quick to turn around and claim vaccines have eliminated measles deaths (even though they cannot eliminate the disease itself apparently.)

Besides the obvious contradiction in reasoning with such a claim, the historical evidence just does not support it either:

Image from healthsentinel.com – Click image to enlarge.

Death by Measles Vaccines
What about deaths associated with the measles vaccine during the same time period?

The U.S. Government keeps a database of reports called The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The database is available to the public, and there is a search portal the public can use at Medalerts.org.

We ran a search for a ten year period for deaths reported with measles vaccines, including a few that are no longer in production. The search result contained 108 deaths over this period, associated with four different measles vaccines sold in the United States during the past 10 years.

Today, one can only purchase a measles vaccine in combination with the mumps and rubella vaccines (MMR Vaccine).

When searching for just the MMR vaccine during the past 10 years, 96 deaths were reported:

Anybody with a computer and Internet access can search this database by visiting MedAlerts.org.

This database reflects only deaths that were reported during the time frame, and therefore probably reflects a much lower number than actual deaths, since most doctors and health authorities believe vaccines are safe, and would not normally attribute a death to a vaccine and actually report it.

The U.S. Government Settlements on Measles Vaccine Injuries
The other place to find facts regarding injuries and deaths due to the measles vaccine is to look at U.S. Government settlements for MMR vaccine injuries and deaths. The U.S. public is largely unaware that manufacturers of vaccines have been given legal immunity from being prosecuted in civil court for vaccine injuries and deaths, since 1986. If someone is injured or killed by a vaccine, they have to sue the U.S. Government in a special “vaccine court.”

The Department of Justice issues quarterly reports on claims and settlements, and one can search for specific vaccines settlements at the United States Federal Courts website.

ZERO U.S. Measles Deaths in 10 Years, but Over 100 Measles Vaccine Deaths Reported

Measles

No they do not , they have died from the vaccine did you not read what I posted to you. PEOPLE do NOT die from Measles....

Brian Shilhavy

With the measles and measles vaccine debate reaching a near frenzy on the Internet, it is always nice to throw some cold hard facts on the firestorm currently raging in the measles debate.

So here are some easily verifiable facts regarding deaths associated with measles in the United States for the past 10 years, and deaths associated with measles vaccines during the same 10 year period.

First, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) keeps a weekly tally of disease outbreaks, including deaths. According to a statement made by Dr. Anne Schuchat, the director of CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, in an Associated Press story picked up by Fox News on April 25, 2014:

The weekly CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWR) since that date have not revealed any measles deaths either. (*See edit below.)

And while health authorities are blaming measles outbreaks in recent years on unvaccinated children, when you mention the fact that nobody is dying from measles in the U.S., they are quick to turn around and claim vaccines have eliminated measles deaths (even though they cannot eliminate the disease itself apparently.)

Besides the obvious contradiction in reasoning with such a claim, the historical evidence just does not support it either:

What about deaths associated with the measles vaccine during the same time period?

The U.S. Government keeps a database of reports called The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The database is available to the public, and there is a search portal the public can use at Medalerts.org.

We ran a search for a ten year period for deaths reported with measles vaccines, including a few that are no longer in production. The search result contained 108 deaths over this period, associated with four different measles vaccines sold in the United States during the past 10 years.

Today, one can only purchase a measles vaccine in combination with the mumps and rubella vaccines (MMR Vaccine).

When searching for just the MMR vaccine during the past 10 years, 96 deaths were reported:

Anybody with a computer and Internet access can search this database by visiting MedAlerts.org.

This database reflects only deaths that were reported during the time frame, and therefore probably reflects a much lower number than actual deaths, since most doctors and health authorities believe vaccines are safe, and would not normally attribute a death to a vaccine and actually report it.

The other place to find facts regarding injuries and deaths due to the measles vaccine is to look at U.S. Government settlements for MMR vaccine injuries and deaths. The U.S. public is largely unaware that manufacturers of vaccines have been given legal immunity from being prosecuted in civil court for vaccine injuries and deaths, since 1986. If someone is injured or killed by a vaccine, they have to sue the U.S. Government in a special “vaccine court.”

The Department of Justice issues quarterly reports on claims and settlements, and one can search for specific vaccines settlements at the United States Federal Courts website.

ZERO U.S. Measles Deaths in 10 Years, but Over 100 Measles Vaccine Deaths Reported

no-measles-deaths.jpg

People might die from the vaccine, I'm not saying they don't.

But people also die from measles, and always have.

Take the anti vaxers and deposit them in some shithole right in the middle of an epidemic. Watch the children needlessly die and just keep them there watching the deaths until they say "why won't someone do something."

Are you sane? Or just uneducated. In 2016 almost 90,000 children died of measels. It is one of the leading causes of preventable deaths in the world.

Measles

I would not survive vaccines, as with my family would not either.
And anyway you should not be worried vaccines according to you are 100% affective 100% of the time and hurt nobody... ever, So shut the fuck up

Just mind your own business, I myself I don’t want the fucking government to tell me what to do with my body or my kids

Remember hearing how aborted fetus cells were being used in some vaccines : But lefties can't read, nor research what " HUMAN DIPLOIDS" means lmfao they use medical terminology for it all. As if the stupid asses really expect them to say " aborted fetuses" are in them lmao.

MRC-5 human diploid cells, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement,

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

When peopel know how to research a word or terms it answers WTF something is lol

Leftist are waaaay to dumb for this.

View attachment 214369

MRC-5 - Wikipedia
The real purpose of these vaccines are being promoted by very dishonest people...
:cuckoo:

The real purpose I’d vaccines is so we don’t die from preventable illness that has largely been eradicate.

Moron
There you go being a hypocrite again, The federal government has no right to tell people what to do with their bodies...

Of course it does. You want it to.
Na, not really

Measles

Brian Shilhavy

Fact check says false

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rash-decision/

Forum List

Back