Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine.

“The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge.

OMG crayon IQ.jpg

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine.

“The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge.

Nazis find someone who says something crazy and instantly promote them to "leader," though no one has ever heard of them.

You demagogue clowns are such fucking retards.

I'd start a pool and ask for guesses on how long it took OP to find that story, except we could never trust him to verify it.

How about a bet that you can't find a single post from a conservative naming this moron as a "leader" of anything.

Or even mentioning him.

This is just more Nazi demagogue trash.
Are you really a moron or do you act like one on this site? Because no one can really be this dumb.

This is a news article. That is their heading. I am excerpting it and I even included the link. Just because you are an anti-vaxer and this guy gets lumped into your camp, don't blame me.

But, I get why you are so ashamed. My sympathies. :itsok:

Now, fuck off.

Forum List

Back