Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

Are you really a moron or do you act like one on this site? Because no one can really be this dumb.

This is a news article. That is their heading. I am excerpting it and I even included the link. Just because you are an anti-vaxer and this guy gets lumped into your camp, don't blame me.

But, I get why you are so ashamed. My sympathies. :itsok:

Now, fuck off.

News article?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's shit from the Nazi hate site Daily Beast.

Again - NO ONE ever heard of this guy, you fascist fucks just declare him a "leader" because he said something that you think you can slander the enemy of your Reich with.

News article?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's shit from the Nazi hate site Daily Beast.

Again - NO ONE ever heard of this guy, you fascist fucks just declare him a "leader" because he said something that you think you can slander the enemy of your Reich with.

I like how offended you are, lmao. It's like being institutionalized in an insane asylum, but declaring yourself the most sane crazy person there :laugh:

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine.

“The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge.

We have a gay activist ex religious leader here in NM that used to have his own public access channel that promoted drinking your own urine. Sounds like a lefty thing.

Nazi to English dictionary:

Anti-Vaxxer, someone who has measles, mumps, rubella, polio, flu, shingles, and dozens of other vaccines.
People in counties that voted for Donald Trump in 2020 are dying at 3 times the rate from COVID-19 than people who live in counties that voted for Joe Biden.

Just ask Republican Leader Herman Cain, oops to late, he died of covid he caught at Trump's rally.

gettyimages-1236187025_slide-5ebd5841c7b2e5194a9a4a73b7ca542e1f6088d0-s2000-c85.webp

Last edited:
People in counties that voted for Donald Trump in 2020 are dying at 3 times the rate from COVID-19 than people who live in counties that voted for Joe Biden.

Bullshit

Just ask Republican Leader Herman Cain, oops to late, he died of covid he caught at Trump's rally.

gettyimages-1236187025_slide-5ebd5841c7b2e5194a9a4a73b7ca542e1f6088d0-s2000-c85.webp

And you've worn a groove in the cemetery dancing on his grave.

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine.

“The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge.

And you guys thought I was being figurative when I called Trumptards piss drinkers...

And you guys thought I was being figurative when I called Trumptards piss drinkers...

Make up a story - assign it to Der Juden, then slander them for it.

You Nazis are consistent.

Consistently evil, that is.

You Nazis are always defining our "leaders" for us.

Name your own leaders, we'll take care of ours.

These are your leaders, one of many, just like him. You don't get to define who is more crazier than the rest, and that your brand of crazy is somehow "better." You're all in the same insane asylum.

Forum List

Back