Fox News Actually Published A Cocktail Guide For Urine

Anti-vaxxers are taking the cause seriously. Anti-vaxx leader Christopher Key has really been pushing drinking urine to his minions: “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need.”

The cocktail guide has recipes like the Marga-pee-ta, which is made with lime juice, syrup, and urine. You could also have a Pee and tonic, or a Piss-co sour. The guide doesn’t mention where you are supposed to acquire the urine.

They could mix it with Ivermectin, and instead of a horse's neck, you would have a horse's ass.
wine.gif
A piss drinkers guide to piss. Seems apropos.

There are other useless partisan sites other than the Daily Kook if you are going to continue posting such useless threads at least provide a little variety in the source.
I have a nice 3rd Tuesday morning that’s very mellow with a nice French roast finish if you’d like.

Anti-vaxxers are taking the cause seriously. Anti-vaxx leader Christopher Key has really been pushing drinking urine to his minions: “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need.”

The cocktail guide has recipes like the Marga-pee-ta, which is made with lime juice, syrup, and urine. You could also have a Pee and tonic, or a Piss-co sour. The guide doesn’t mention where you are supposed to acquire the urine.

They could mix it with Ivermectin, and instead of a horse's neck, you would have a horse's ass.
wine.gif
Mahatma Gandhi supposedly drank his own urine daily.

1642310312042.jpeg

You can also use fresh urine to sterile a wound In an emergency.

***snip***

What about using pee to flush a wound?

Mr Cooper says it's fine to use urine to irrigate cuts and wounds, but it has to be freshly passed — and not left in the heat for bacteria to breed.

"Urine can get septic pretty quick after it comes out of the body," he said.

wine.gif
You think after Fox airs that crap they (at FOX) all laugh out loud saying "All those viewers are eating this shit up!" $$$

If you really think hoards of Americans are taking Horse medicine and washing it down with piss, not only have you been drinking the Koolaid, you are most likely retarded.

If you really think hoards of Americans are taking Horse medicine and washing it down with piss, not only have you been drinking the Koolaid, you are most likely retarded.
He's retarded. I know this because the article he's referencing is from Feb 2016.

Look at all the morons staining their pants over an article from 2016 from the UK. An epic fail from the OP. Again. And of course the usual deflections to Trump. Seems this meme fits pretty much every leftard here...

1642317255762.png

wine.gif
Fox News didn't publish any such guide. But your IQ is so fucking low that you just believe any lie the fake news tells you.

You're a pathetic idiot.

Forum List

Back