Antifa at the J6 Event?

If you call it..........

Trump
Despising
Scorn

Yup, I can't stand that POS that inflicted 20% of America with Ultimate Hared of America and LOVE of trump.
Those who will vote for Trump, love America because Trump loves America. TDSers just hate for the sake of hate.

Gosh. They have that sleazeball Eric Bolling over there?

Anyway. From the piece...

''Bolling introduced her as “a good friend of the show and a good friend of mine as well.” Near the end of the interview, he asked her, “How does it end?,” she laughed and said, “It ends badly for some,” then launched into a speech about a “spiritual battle,” which God will win and Satan will lose.

Logan, once an award-winning journalist for CBS News, was fired by Fox News last year for comparing Dr. Anthony Fauci to notorious Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele.''

Actually, they stopped counting so the poll workers could go home and get some sleep

:bigbed:

I counted votes when Nixon was elected. People would write in Mickey Mouse and all sorts of nonsense. I worked from 7:30 AM until 2 the next morning.

I distinctly remember seeing people at the entrance of congress on J6 that were wearing trademark antifa helmets, and they had some type of handmade stickers on the back that said TRUMP on them. No Trump colors or so on, just Trump. I thought that was real odd. Then sometime down the road, the pics disappeared......couldn't pull them up on a search.

Do you distinctly remember the MAGAheads using a battering ram to break into the Capitol?

OOOOOH!!!!!!!! Call me a MAGAhead again! I like it!
MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead

You’re welcome and make sure you clean up. Tissues are on the table.

MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead MAGAhead

You’re welcome and make sure you clean up.
No, You are welcome. I'll bet you feel a lot better now!

Forum List

Back