Antifa at the J6 Event?

Plenty more where this came from. Own it. Or continue to be a coward (like the rest of alt-right media) and scream "SQUIRREL!!" :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 714454
LOL....not screaming anything, pal.

Looks like a bunch of people protesting four years of lies and false accusations from the progressive left.....that be your favorites......'eh?

Keep 'em comin' Jack......:happy-1:

LOL....not screaming anything, pal.

Looks like a bunch of people protesting four years of lies and false accusations from the progressive left.....that be your favorites......'eh?

Keep 'em comin' Jack......:happy-1:
If you think that's what it was about, you ain't payin attention. :)...or been asleep.

If you think that's what it was about, you ain't payin attention. :)...or been asleep.

I think you are the sad victim of a Psy-Op campaign.

BreakableConcreteIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

I distinctly remember seeing people at the entrance of congress on J6 that were wearing trademark antifa helmets, and they had some type of handmade stickers on the back that said TRUMP on them. No Trump colors or so on, just Trump. I thought that was real odd. Then sometime down the road, the pics disappeared......couldn't pull them up on a search.

Trump supporters attacked cops and attacked the capitol then refuse to take responsibility for their own actions?

Trump supporters attacked cops and attacked the capitol then refuse to take responsibility for their own actions?
Most plead guilty, looks like they took responsibility, wouldn't you think?

And what of the more than 2000 police officers injured during the mostly peaceful protests ?

Most plead guilty, looks like they took responsibility, wouldn't you think?

And what of the more than 2000 police officers injured during the mostly peaceful protests ?

Then why are you trying to pin this on antifa? Your ilk literally beat police officers with Trump signs.

And don't get me started about the Ray Epps conspiracy nonsense.

Then why are you trying to pin this on antifa? Your ilk literally beat police officers with Trump signs.

And don't get me started about the Ray Epps conspiracy nonsense.
So you admit antifa was behind the 'mostly peaceful riots'?
I in no way claimed antifa was behind the J6 event, where'd you pull that out of?
You have no clue as to my 'ilk'.

So you admit antifa was behind the 'mostly peaceful riots'?
I in no way claimed antifa was behind the J6 event, where'd you pull that out of?
You have no clue as to my 'ilk'.

What Antifa on J6? This was your ilk. These were Trump supporters that were sent to the Capitol Building by Trump himself.

What Antifa on J6? This was your ilk. These were Trump supporters that were sent to the Capitol Building by Trump himself.
Oh baby....you got a link where Trump sent them?

There were Antifa on scene, Dude, they'd never let an event like that slip on by.

Oh baby....you got a link where Trump sent them?

There were Antifa on scene, Dude, they'd never let an event like that slip on by.

Trump's speech where he tells his crowd to go to the Capitol?

This isn't a secret. Do you really need me to spoon feed you the video?

Trump's speech where he tells his crowd to go to the Capitol?

This isn't a secret. Do you really need me to spoon feed you the video?
Yeah, spoon feed me......

Not to get you started on ray Epps, but if the good guys take the hous, you will hear more of old Ray Ray.

Forum List

Back