Antifa at the J6 Event?

I distinctly remember seeing people at the entrance of congress on J6 that were wearing trademark antifa helmets, and they had some type of handmade stickers on the back that said TRUMP on them. No Trump colors or so on, just Trump. I thought that was real odd. Then sometime down the road, the pics disappeared......couldn't pull them up on a search.

Nope! Only Trump insurrectionists were there, and it's proven!!!!

MAGA

It wasn’t Trump
It was Antifa, it was BLM, it was the left wing media, it was the FBI infiltrators, it was Soros, it was Obama…….It was the DEEP STATE!

Last edited:
The entire thing was a set up by Pelosi from the start... she should be on trial not Trump,,, the capitol security is her responsibility and she fucked up at best.....

Brains, integrity nor chance coming in 17 days.
You promised a landslide in 2020 also.

Oh yea, you bought into the "Big Lie"

The Senate will be no "Landslide" either way.
At best, one side gains at most 3, but most likely 1, and possibly 0.

The House is a crapshoot, but the right wingers seem really confident.
I know the plan, IF somehow the (R) don't take the House, the cries of "Fraud" will scream from the mouths of Lastamender and tubbyfreak.

I know the plan, IF somehow the (R) don't take the House, the cries of "Fraud" will scream from the mouths of @Lastamender and tubbyfreak.

It is the only defense Crybaby Losers have

They can’t admit defeat or that they ran bad candidates
It has to be…..

We were cheated. :206:

You promised a landslide in 2020 also.
Delivered. 75 million honest votes at a minimum, probably millions more stolen, 11 million more than needed to win 2016 and the largest vote total by any sitting US president in HISTORY.

Oh yea, you bought into the "Big Lie"
For something to be a lie, it has to be proven to be a lie. I'm still waiting now two years. I've asked, you have never delivered. Bet that is the story of your life.

Delivered. 75 million honest votes at a minimum, probably millions more stolen, 11 million more than needed to win 2016 and the largest vote total by any sitting US president in HISTORY.
And ANY person with an HONEST mind, knows that trump ruffled feathers and thus voter registration was huge in 2019 and 2020, and (D) did a much better job getting new voters.

(R) need to get out NEW voters, the base is NOT enough.

Since 2020, there have been Millions of 16 and 17 year olds that are newly registered. Are they voting (D) or (R).

To you it doesn't matter, you will scream FRAUD when you lose.

The BAR has been raised.
81+ Million votes.
This nonsense about 11 million more than needed to win 2016 and the largest vote total by any sitting US president in HISTORY.

Hey numbnuts, voters total increase because population increases.

You do really struggle with basics.

because you have no retort for the truth.
What is this "TRUTH" you speak of?

Stolen Election
Voter Fraud

These ^^^^^ are LIES, 62 court cases and YOU claim the (D) are the ones cheating. Find the PROOF, and quit deflecting

I distinctly remember seeing people at the entrance of congress on J6 that were wearing trademark antifa helmets, and they had some type of handmade stickers on the back that said TRUMP on them. No Trump colors or so on, just Trump. I thought that was real odd. Then sometime down the road, the pics disappeared......couldn't pull them up on a search.

For 7 months they burned, looted and murdered Americans in the cities the democrat party controls......and yet we are to believe that antifa and blm were not the ones who fought with the police on Jan. 6?

Meanwhile, at the same time.....from the day Trump came down the escalator, no violence from Trump supporters....yet we are to believe this one day was all on them....?

And ANY person with an HONEST mind, knows that trump ruffled feathers and thus voter registration was huge in 2019 and 2020, and (D) did a much better job getting new voters.

(R) need to get out NEW voters, the base is NOT enough.

Since 2020, there have been Millions of 16 and 17 year olds that are newly registered. Are they voting (D) or (R).

To you it doesn't matter, you will scream FRAUD when you lose.

The BAR has been raised.
81+ Million votes.
This nonsense about 11 million more than needed to win 2016 and the largest vote total by any sitting US president in HISTORY.

Hey numbnuts, voters total increase because population increases.

You do really struggle with basics.
81 million votes, my ass!

What is this "TRUTH" you speak of?

Stolen Election
Voter Fraud

These ^^^^^ are LIES, 62 court cases and YOU claim the (D) are the ones cheating. Find the PROOF, and quit deflecting
Keep it up. You're scared shitless and getting more and more bizarrely so by the second, and we're loving it!

62 Court Cases Denied/Rejected

Sorry ass, you really gotta climb out of your bubble once in a while to get a little air, it is starving your brain. The complete list of cases and the results were published here about a month ago (as I'm sure you know) and most of the cases were never even heard, denied or dropped on silly technical grounds. One judge said the state of Texas had no standing in an election being stolen, another judge said that to file, they would have needed to have filed BEFORE the election! But of the few where Trump's team actually got to present their evidence and it was adjudicated, Trump WON most of them.

Hope the facts weren't too great a shock to your little tiny micro baby bubble universe. 🧋

Sorry ass, you really gotta climb out of your bubble once in a while to get a little air, it is starving your brain. The complete list of cases and the results were published here about a month ago (as I'm sure you know) and most of the cases were never even heard, denied or dropped on silly technical grounds. One judge said the state of Texas had no standing in an election being stolen, another judge said that to file, they would have needed to have filed BEFORE the election! But of the few where Trump's team actually got to present their evidence and it was adjudicated, Trump WON most of them.

Hope the facts weren't too great a shock to your little tiny micro baby bubble universe. 🧋
I can't wait until the shock REALLY hits them! It's going to get funny! They're going to make this shit look sane!

1666474959325.png

Forum List

Back