antifa cowards cancel event out of fear of the Hells Angels !

after antifa threatens to hurt anyone getting in their way in a planned protest in CA they suddenly back down out of fear from real bad asses when the Hells Angels accept their challenge ! Rumors: Bikers allegedly throw Antifa out of the city in Placerville, California - Biker News
According to rumors on social media.....?

So it must be true!!

after all, tRumplings never lie, well hardly ever, ok, so not that often, well yeah they lie an awful lot but not every time, oh hell it's almost certainly a lie isn't it.

It says rumors in the title. Fake news
they chicken shitted out ! the Hells Angels would eat antifa ,the black panthers and any other radical communist hate group ... i have some advice for you ...if you see a real white biker gang member do not ! i will repeat ! do not ask them to apologize for their white privilege !

they chicken shitted out ! the Hells Angels would eat antifa ,the black panthers and any other radical communist hate group ... i have some advice for you ...if you see a real white biker gang member do not ! i will repeat ! do not ask them to apologize for their white privilege !
The last white biker gang member I met I ended up knocking him on his ass and watched him take off running for his apartment. Not really impressed with them.

The last white biker gang member I met I ended up knocking him on his ass and watched him take off running for his apartment. Not really impressed with them.

Cool story bro. We both know it didn't happen but you sounded badass for about 3 seconds, so you should feel good about yourself.

Some people will believe anything that crosses their Facebook feed. Same thing happened in Klamath Falls, Oregon.

Another source that backs up the OP:

Cool story bro. We both know it didn't happen but you sounded badass for about 3 seconds, so you should feel good about yourself.
The fact that it triggered you to respond lets me know the barb reached its target. :)

The fact that it triggered you to respond lets me know the barb reached its target. :)

Yea just wanted you to know that nobody actually believes your bullshit but you get a smiley sticker on your "I sounded like a badass" calendar today.

Placerville is a very small town. There is not room for HA and any protest. This is an anual event for the HA a memorial weekend run to party.

bullshit ...you are a pussy ... you have always been an angry little pussy .... and remember this pussy ...no matter what happens ... even if you get your way as far as wanting whites to bow you and kiss your diseased infested ass you will always be a pussy.

Antifa and BLM depend on intimidating people who won't fight back. Remember Black Brunch? Black Lives Matter would invade upscale restaurants serving Sunday brunch and cause trouble. That lasted until the customers stood up and knocked the crap out of the protesters who then ran away. They never expected opposition.

This isn't a rumor. Yucaipa townsfolk perform some very effective whupass on antifa soybois.

A small gang of Antifa thugs tried to stir up trouble in Yucaipa, California – but it turns out they messed with the wrong town. Video shows citizens turning out in large numbers to chase the thugs out of town.

“They just beat the ever-loving snot out of three or four guys,” said an unidentified man who was filming the beat down. “The Antifa guys are not doing well at all here. They’re getting the **** kicked out of them.”

after antifa threatens to hurt anyone getting in their way in a planned protest in CA they suddenly back down out of fear from real bad asses when the Hells Angels accept their challenge ! Rumors: Bikers allegedly throw Antifa out of the city in Placerville, California - Biker News
According to rumors on social media.....?

So it must be true!!

after all, tRumplings never lie, well hardly ever, ok, so not that often, well yeah they lie an awful lot but not every time, oh hell it's almost certainly a lie isn't it.
Social media is about as relevant as mainstream anymore.

Edit: Meaning I agree with you. Although I'm not a hypocrite about it.

Yea just wanted you to know that nobody actually believes your bullshit but you get a smiley sticker on your "I sounded like a badass" calendar today.
You wouldnt want me to believe that if you were not triggered so again thanks.

You wouldnt want me to believe that if you were not triggered so again thanks.

Racial slurs removed. airplanemechanic

Last edited by a moderator:
bullshit ...you are a pussy ... you have always been an angry little pussy .... and remember this pussy ...no matter what happens ... even if you get your way as far as wanting whites to bow you and kiss your diseased infested ass you will always be a pussy.
Another triggered victim. Dont hyperventilate trog. I know youre mad I knocked a white biker on his ass but honestly it wasnt like it was that hard. Left hook to the jaw and the sorry fucker hit the pavement.

Forum List

Back