antifa cowards cancel event out of fear of the Hells Angels !

It says rumors in the title. Fake news
they chicken shitted out ! the Hells Angels would eat antifa ,the black panthers and any other radical communist hate group ... i have some advice for you ...if you see a real white biker gang member do not ! i will repeat ! do not ask them to apologize for their white privilege !
The last white biker gang member I met I ended up knocking him on his ass and watched him take off running for his apartment. Not really impressed with them.
bullshit ...you are a pussy ... you have always been an angry little pussy .... and remember this pussy ...no matter what happens ... even if you get your way as far as wanting whites to bow you and kiss your diseased infested ass you will always be a pussy.
Another triggered victim. Dont hyperventilate trog. I know youre mad I knocked a white biker on his ass but honestly it wasnt like it was that hard. Left hook to the jaw and the sorry fucker hit the pavement.
bwaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa! whatever Urkel .

they chicken shitted out ! the Hells Angels would eat antifa ,the black panthers and any other radical communist hate group ... i have some advice for you ...if you see a real white biker gang member do not ! i will repeat ! do not ask them to apologize for their white privilege !
The last white biker gang member I met I ended up knocking him on his ass and watched him take off running for his apartment. Not really impressed with them.

Cool story bro. We both know it didn't happen but you sounded badass for about 3 seconds, so you should feel good about yourself.
The fact that it triggered you to respond lets me know the barb reached its target. :)

Yea just wanted you to know that nobody actually believes your bullshit but you get a smiley sticker on your "I sounded like a badass" calendar today.
You wouldnt want me to believe that if you were not triggered so again thanks.

Nigga bullshit never triggered me, nigga. I just laugh and then realize why Chauvin did what he did.

Why don't you go to work you black mother fucker? Get one of those millions of Obama jobs he so said created for you black son of a bitches?
Dang! You really upset aint you? :laughing0301:

after antifa threatens to hurt anyone getting in their way in a planned protest in CA they suddenly back down out of fear from real bad asses when the Hells Angels accept their challenge ! Rumors: Bikers allegedly throw Antifa out of the city in Placerville, California - Biker News
According to rumors on social media.....?

So it must be true!!

after all, tRumplings never lie, well hardly ever, ok, so not that often, well yeah they lie an awful lot but not every time, oh hell it's almost certainly a lie isn't it.
If they do, they still trail the lies of Progs that spew from their Propaganda artists every day by large margins. We got three parent families and more that are uplifted as better then the traditional families. Traditional families are even mocked.

Cool story bro. We both know it didn't happen but you sounded badass for about 3 seconds, so you should feel good about yourself.
The fact that it triggered you to respond lets me know the barb reached its target. :)

Yea just wanted you to know that nobody actually believes your bullshit but you get a smiley sticker on your "I sounded like a badass" calendar today.

Nigga bullshit never triggered me, nigga. I just laugh and then realize why Chauvin did what he did.

Why don't you go to work you black mother fucker? Get one of those millions of Obama jobs he so said created for you black son of a bitches?
you are the one who is going to be upset the day after the election ....i'll bet you dont even vote.

ANIFTA are just soy boys in skinny jeans, fat women with I'll advised purple/ pink hair that are lost.

They weren't raised right and their idiot parents should be ashamed

They are Awful People.

you are the one who is going to be upset the day after the election ....i'll bet you dont even vote.
I'll be ecstatic and yes I will vote from the comfort of my home. 6 times or more.

ANIFTA are just soy boys in skinny jeans, fat women with I'll advised purple/ pink hair that are lost.

They are Awful People.

Little bitches. I've yet to see a video of any of them not getting their ass kicked.

They start it....then get a beat down

These guys were antifa.....

Karma.......

I never get tired of watching it.

They are Awful People.

Little bitches. I've yet to see a video of any of them not getting their ass kicked.

They start it....then get a beat down

Squealing like little piglets.

Time and time again.
It's all over the internet.

Their idiot parents raised them as entitled little fucks....then the rubber meets the road...and woah and behold the real world kicks their ass

Chauvin is a short, slightly built man who took on a criminal twice his size. He needs to walk on this case. He did what he did because it needed doing.

after antifa threatens to hurt anyone getting in their way in a planned protest in CA they suddenly back down out of fear from real bad asses when the Hells Angels accept their challenge ! Rumors: Bikers allegedly throw Antifa out of the city in Placerville, California - Biker News

fake news fueled by social media

Chauvin is a short, slightly built man who took on a criminal twice his size. He needs to walk on this case. He did what he did because it needed doing.

No. It was not necessary for Chauvin to kneel on George Floyd's neck over a fake $20 bill. Seriously. How Floyd was treated is indefensible.

It's your premise that the Hells Angels are any better in any way than antifa?

Yes, the Hells Angels are better than Antifa. The former are just drug dealing criminals; the latter are part of the globalist marxist network that is trying to destroy our country.

If all antifa has to worry about is a beat down from the Angels and Mongols they are lucky. Vagos will find out where they live and rig the house with bombs.

Forum List

Back