Antifa Declares Legally Challenging Elections Is An Assault On Our Democracy While Trespassing, Threatening Politicians Wife & Newborn

ask them to show where the proud boys are doing shit like this, they scream about something else all together.
Tell me, do you see the difference between that headline and the first sentence of that article?

(you probably don't)
Headline: Proud Boys leader arrested, accused of burning church banner

First sentence: Police in the nation’s capital on Monday arrested the leader of the Proud Boys, who is accused of burning a Black Lives Matter banner that was torn down from a historic Black church in downtown Washington last month.

Seems consistent to me. What do you see?
Proud Boys leader burned "CHURCH BANNER"

It was a BLM banner.

We now know why you are so fucking misinformed. You're not capable of recognizing nuance and let headlines lie to you.
Where was the BLM banner hanging when it was taken by the Proud Boys?
It was a BLM banner.

Where it was hanging is wholly irrelevant.

If a Nazi flag is flying over a preschool, did Antifa burn a preschool flag?

(owned)

Again, these people were not carrying weapons.

So the f* what?!

Trespassing. intimidation. Threatening the lives of a woman and a newborn. this is the definition of 'terrorism'.

You continue to work your ass off to defend foreign-funded domestic terrorists and their actions that can not be justified or excused.

'Nuff said. you have proven you are who you show you are.

LOL. You just made the same argument about those "peaceful protestors" carrying weapons in MI. Too good. No one threatened Hawley or his family. They rang his doorbell and left him a copy of the Constitution. Something he might want to read up on. Did he really think there was going to be no response when he decided to take the side of seditionists?

Nope. I made an educated guess. It makes me human.
It wasn’t based on education but on prejudice.

Edit to add: that also makes you human.
You would be the most arrogant person on earth if you believe you do not make assumptions based on prejudice.

Everybody does it. The human mind works that way to process information overload.

That doesn't mean those assumptions are wrong.

You would be the most arrogant person on earth if you believe you do not make assumptions based on prejudice.

Everybody does it. The human mind works that way to process information overload.

We all make assumptions (see where I said that makes us human).

We should try to be careful about these assumptions because that’s what leads to systemic racism, for example.

We should try to be careful about these assumptions because that’s what leads to systemic racism, for example.
Nope. Only in your empty head does it. Racism and stereotyping are not the same thing. Chill, snowflake.

It was made by reading your posts and how you only bash those on the right.
False but also irrelevant.
My opinion cannot be false. It is an opinion.
What is false is that I only bash those on the right.

That’s not an opinion, that’s an allegation, which is false.

Unless you destroy the concept of opinion, which you’ve attempted to do in the past.

For example, I may be of the opinion that you are 17 years old and live in your mom’s basement.

Nope. Only in your empty head does it. Racism and stereotyping are not the same thing. Chill, snowflake.
Right. Making assumptions based on prejudice is totally different than racism.

Give me a break. Who the hell do you think you’re fooling?

Unless you destroy the concept of opinion, which you’ve attempted to do in the past.

For example, I may be of the opinion that you are 17 years old and live in your mom’s basement.
Show me a post where you bash those on the left and I will gladly take it back. Your opinion would be valid except I donated blood and have proof of that so I am least 18. :)

I said stereotyping is not the same. Everyone stereotypes. Don't be such a snowflake. Racism means you consider those persons to be below you and you attempt to hold them down. My wife is part Italian. I can make Italian jokes without thinking she is below me. Sigh....

Show me a post where you bash those on the left and I will gladly take it back. Your opinion would be valid except I donated blood and have proof of that so I am least 18. :)
It’s my opinion. It cannot be wrong.

I said stereotyping is not the same. Everyone stereotypes. Don't be such a snowflake. Racism means you consider those persons to be below you and you attempt to hold them down. My wife is part Italian. I can make Italian jokes without thinking she is below me. Sigh....
No one said stereotyping except you. Stop trolling.

Absolutely insane that you think a banner hanging on a church cannot be reasonably considered a church banner.

Good grief, are you this delusional.
and look at you - picking out a single event and prancing it around as if it applies to what Antifa / BLM has been doing for 8+ months now.

antifa burns down a courthouse and blocks the entrance so people can't get out. - meh from the left.
proud boys are accused of burning a church banner - HOLY HELL SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERANT IN THE SYSTEM!!!

and it's this discrepancy of FUCKING BULLSHIT that keeps us at odds anymore.

i can show you 100+ violent activities from Anti-FA and BLM over the last 6 months. how many can you show from the proud boys?

ergo - fuck off.

It’s my opinion. It cannot be wrong.
Correct. You may assume I am Darth Vader as well. I never said you were wrong. But you do understand that under 18 persons cannot donate blood. At least not in MA. So I would have to be at least 18. Then again you are not very good with numbers. Actually you aren't very good with anything.

No one said stereotyping except you. Stop trolling.
You inferred it. Assumptions = stereotyping for all intents and purposes. You're doing it with me as you type.

ask them to show where the proud boys are doing shit like this, they scream about something else all together.
and "accused" is the best you have?

like i said - you're full of shit and each reply of yours magnifies how badly.

Absolutely insane that you think a banner hanging on a church cannot be reasonably considered a church banner.

Good grief, are you this delusional.
and look at you - picking out a single event and prancing it around as if it applies to what Antifa / BLM has been doing for 8+ months now.

antifa burns down a courthouse and blocks the entrance so people can't get out. - meh from the left.
proud boys are accused of burning a church banner - HOLY HELL SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERANT IN THE SYSTEM!!!

and it's this discrepancy of FUCKING BULLSHIT that keeps us at odds anymore.

i can show you 100+ violent activities from Anti-FA and BLM over the last 6 months. how many can you show from the proud boys?

ergo - fuck off.
You said the Proud Boys don’t do this. Now it’s the Proud Boys don’t do this a lot.

You’re retreat is noted.

Forum List

Back