Antifa Declares Legally Challenging Elections Is An Assault On Our Democracy While Trespassing, Threatening Politicians Wife & Newborn

Nope. I made an educated guess. It makes me human.
It wasn’t based on education but on prejudice.

Edit to add: that also makes you human.
You would be the most arrogant person on earth if you believe you do not make assumptions based on prejudice.

Everybody does it. The human mind works that way to process information overload.

That doesn't mean those assumptions are wrong.
We all make assumptions (see where I said that makes us human).

We should try to be careful about these assumptions because that’s what leads to systemic racism, for example.
Nope. Only in your empty head does it. Racism and stereotyping are not the same thing. Chill, snowflake.
Right. Making assumptions based on prejudice is totally different than racism.

Give me a break. Who the hell do you think you’re fooling?
I said stereotyping is not the same. Everyone stereotypes. Don't be such a snowflake. Racism means you consider those persons to be below you and you attempt to hold them down. My wife is part Italian. I can make Italian jokes without thinking she is below me. Sigh....
No one said stereotyping except you. Stop trolling.
You inferred it. Assumptions = stereotyping for all intents and purposes. You're doing it with me as you type.
No. I got it. Assumptions based on prejudice is totally different than racism. Not at all related.

You’re an idiot.

You would be the most arrogant person on earth if you believe you do not make assumptions based on prejudice.

Everybody does it. The human mind works that way to process information overload.

We should try to be careful about these assumptions because that’s what leads to systemic racism, for example.
Nope. Only in your empty head does it. Racism and stereotyping are not the same thing. Chill, snowflake.

One can be prejudice against dozens of things, Moron.
Racism and prejudice are not the same thing.

You really are dumb.

ask them to show where the proud boys are doing shit like this, they scream about something else all together.
and "accused" is the best you have?

like i said - you're full of shit and each reply of yours magnifies how badly.
It’s on video and he confessed to the WaPo. It’s in the article.

What were the threats that these protesters made to Hawley?

You really are dumb.
Prejudice is not always racism, but racism is always prejudice.

I never claimed they were the same thing.

You really are dumb.

Yes. Racism is evil. I 100% agree with you.

You really are dumb.

You just claimed prejudice is racism, Stupid.

Josh Hawley claimed that "Antifa" came to his home last night and pounded on the door, while threatening his family and vandalizing his property. But, Police contradict what Hawley claims happened and says there is no evidence of it. Hawley caught spreading around more misinformation and lies that the MAGA crowd ate right up.

This guy will have a flash in the pan career in politics. Watch...

#SMHGOP

I was about to say that there are no ANTIFA members where he lives in Mizzouri..

Josh Hawley claimed that "Antifa" came to his home last night and pounded on the door, while threatening his family and vandalizing his property. But, Police contradict what Hawley claims happened and says there is no evidence of it. Hawley caught spreading around more misinformation and lies that the MAGA crowd ate right up.

#SMHGOP

Video of the protest posted by ShutDownDC on YouTube showed protesters chanting with a megaphone outside Hawley’s home, and at one point in the clip, three demonstrators walk up to the senator’s door, but do not appear to knock.

So chanting outside someone's home with a new baby is OK...maybe Hawley exaggerated and maybe not but it is a "lie".

#SMHGOP

Yeah, except for that VIDEO there is no evidence of harassment, trespassing, intimidation, and threats made.....

What an idiot and a stupid irrational hate-driven propaganda post....

Bwuhahahahaha :p

Video of the protest posted by ShutDownDC on YouTube showed protesters chanting with a megaphone outside Hawley’s home, and at one point in the clip, three demonstrators walk up to the senator’s door, but do not appear to knock.

So chanting outside someone's home with a new baby is OK...maybe Hawley exaggerated and maybe not but it is a "lie".
Please post the video you're referring to sir.

Thanks.

Antifa obviously exists but isn't nearly as organized as paranoid right wingers assume. It's kind of like the hacker group Anonymous. Anybody can claim the name.
So your position is it does exist and is organized, but not as organized as some other people think it is? Are you a mind reader?

Remember when everyone agreed 'family are off limits'?

That was before Democrats supported foreign-funded domestic terrorists and before they funded and inspired violence against Conservatives / anyone who does not subscribe to / support their liberal ideology and agenda.

Forum List

Back